The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cyberbeta

No references to In Flight, but there is enough here to get all of our attention, especially if we followed his Medaka Box/Monogatari crossover.

*Shudder* I knew none of the Kitsune Legends, and the true 9 tales makes me agree the creator of Naruto is a donkey for demeaning such a dangerous legend.

No IF withdrawal here, but now I really want to see Gabe knock this one out, cause if THIS is going good, think how good IF will be when it comes back finally.

4/1/2012 #1
maximorph1

I dunno. From personal experience. Once you move onto a different project, it's hard to go back to an older story.

I look back on my first fic and can't get into the spirit of writing that way again

It may very well be that IF will be abandoned. If so, meh, Gabriel still does good writing and we will always have Hill of Swords

4/2/2012 #2
Final Cyn

Nah GB will finish IF, though I think we'll see a few more side-projects like this one. On the off chance GB does decide to drop IF, well, there are plenty of people here willing to finish it and GB seems the type who's willing to pass the project on to someone else rather than let it die. Granted the outcome wouldn't be the same, and probably wouldn't be as good, but it would get finished.

But curse GB for giving me a new addictions! I had read some Medaka Box before so I was willing to give TWLM a shot- Afterwards I had to track down Bakemonogatari. Still have to find the books though the anime was good. Now because of HTM I'm looking for the History's Strongest Disciple.

4/2/2012 #3
Tiresias535

Updated: 04-01-12

10/10

Best April's Fools ever.

4/2/2012 #4
OtakuReject

Best April Fools true... but GB's short authors note at the top worries me... usually he has a page and a half of notes letting us know what's going on in the chapter and the general status of his life. This time, short notes, and to the best of my knowledge no forum post to back it up...

4/2/2012 #5
Obiki Doragon

That does seem rather disconcerting

4/2/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member