The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

First, a message to the author:

Good day Gabriel Blessing. I hope you are reading this post.

If you still remember me, I'm the guy who is still currently making the manga adaptation of your 'Hill of Swords'

(that is still unfortunately delayed.)

I have heard news of your new work, In Flight (ok not so new work), from my friends.

I found the time to read it recently with the help of my friends.

As expected, I had to skip 2 days of work cuz of how absorbed I was with it.

As you can read from the Title of my post, I'm proposing to make it into a Light Novel style with Illustrations from me.

It's easier compared to making a whole manga chapter of HoS. I have 2-3 illustrations made for each chapter.

I have illustrations made upto chapter 6 now and before I continue drawing, I will send you the documents with the illustrations some time next week.

I'll be in another business trip out of town up to April 15 and I'm transferring apartments again at the same time (unfortunately the 4th time.)

I do apologize for holding off the manga adaptation of Hill of Swords. I rewrote everything after our place was suddenly flooded due to heavy rain. (hence the transfer)

Anyways, I'd like to send the files to your e-mail but it seems hard to do so. (If I may say , your e-mail is ending spam mail to me often....)

We can just communicate here if you'd like. I'll try and get back my net again by next month too.

Thanks as always. k2m2

and now to the readers:

well, since all of you must've read my message to mr. blessing, I hope to hear your comments about making it in a light novel format.

My intention for this is for mr. blessing to continue the chapter where he left off. (It's ended in a perfect cliff-hangar. damn.)

And I do hope this does work.

the illustrations unfortunately is in monochrome. ( I lack the skills for coloring at the moment)

The file will be saved as pdf once it's done.

I'll just post a link here once there's an ok with mr. blessing here.

So any opinions, comments or plain criticism is welcome!

4/11/2012 #1
Third Fang

Fund. It. Now.

4/11/2012 #2

An Manga adaptation of Hill of Swords? Light Novel style? now that would be the dream of everybody that ever read Hill of Swords!

FUND IT!!! For the good of Humanity!!!

4/11/2012 . Edited 4/11/2012 #3
Darksteel Spike

4/11/2012 #4
Sage of Eyes

Where can I see this??

4/11/2012 #5

This is relevant to my interests.

4/11/2012 #6
Satire Swift

I must also insist that this be funded.

4/11/2012 #7

I also support this! Fund it!

4/11/2012 #8

Please give us the link to the HoS manga and the IF novel.

4/11/2012 #9
lhklan The Unpronounceable

Like everyone above:

F*CKING FUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/11/2012 #10

ahaha.. looks like i got some good reactions then.

I'm happy to hear people wants to fund these projects. (at the very least it'll help me with the budget from the materials needed.)

I'm currently at my employer's place helping pack up for our business trip.

I'll try and bring in a preview of the 'Hill of Swords' manga and the Light Novel version of 'In Flight' by next week.

hope to see you guys soon.

4/12/2012 #11

Huh, definitely an interesting idea. I'll keep track of this to see where it goes.

4/12/2012 . Edited 4/12/2012 #12

Dito to the above. I'd actually be willing to buy a copy of a light novel version.

4/20/2012 #13
While I'd agree to my willingness to buy a copy of this, one thing I've noticed that a lot of people seem to conveniently forget with topics like this is that to sell it would be a copyright infringement that could lead to trouble with the law. I would still love to get my hands on this light-novel version of this story though.
4/22/2012 #14
oops, sorry for the double post. This is my first time contributing to the forums.
4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #15
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member