The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
gabriel blessing

Well, its been a while since I've been on. If you follow my other works, you'll know that I'm back in the habit of writing. Recently, due to the stress in my life, I had a bit of a horror kick going on. However, as more and more of my problems resolved themselves, the urge to indulge in the macabre has generally declined.

While that does not bode well for the current project,'Honor Thy Master', it does on the other hand mean I've been getting more and more in the 'In Flight' mood, which is good!

So, in order to help get back in the F/sn mode, I decided to do some freewriting, mostly based around just getting my mind back in the proper mode for harem antics and overly complicated hyper-logic magic scenarios.

This was kind of the thing which came out of it, and I found myself thinking, why not announce my potential imminent return to my delayed epic by opening up the idea to the forums?

So here it is, the open ended prologue to all the lemony parodies you can possibly think of.

I give you, Shirou Emiya, Eroge Protagonist.

Contribute at your own risk.

4/15/2012 . Edited by Mu-Sensei, 1/11 #1
gabriel blessing

Shirou Emiya, Eroge Protagonist.

It was a peaceful day in Shin Tokyo, more specifically in Izumo Inn. The sky was bright, and devoid of clouds. The sun was shining. Birds were singing. No insane angst ridden battles between harem-esque alien fighter women was occurring. No brutal organizations were in the midst of attempting to capture and dissect any number of subjects for various unethical reasons.

Which was probably why Shirou was so unsurprised when in the middle of his cooking, the wall to the kitchen burst open.

"Damnit," he grumbled, putting aside the ladle and rubbing his hands on his new apron. The 'Kiss the Cook' slogan had been summarily voted to be replaced by Uzume's newest joke find, an apron sporting the silhouette of an undressed man in a speedo with the words 'I'm sexy and I know it' written on it. "I just finished fixing the dining room too."

"Shirou Emiya," the new interloper proclaimed, even as the rest of Izumo Inn began to assemble, some of them combat ready and eager to fight whereas others took one look at the situation and tried to decide if this could be chalked up to more 'amusing drama that made Shirou watching so damn fun'. "I have come for you!"

"Yeah," Uzume muttered with a grin. "I think this one will probably be funny."

"Even if you're coming for me, couldn't you have done it through the front door?" Shirou asked with an aggrieved sigh, carefully massaging his forehead underneath his hair.

"Indeed," Miya chimed in from where she had mysteriously appeared directly behind the newcomer. The one who had burst through the wall was a man, an older looking man at that. He had a stately air to him and was dressed in a rather formal suit. If it wasn't for his bizarre entrance, Shirou might have thought he had a dignified air to him. "Whoever you are sir," Miya continued, dark clouds of malice already starting to form behind her, "I would like to have words with you about appropriate entrance venues…"

That was about as far as the alien princess/goddess/whatever got before the man simply pointed behind him with one hand and the lavenderette froze. For a second, Miya's eyes went wide and unfocused, and then she blinked once. Without another word, Miya disappeared, and Shirou eeped in surprise as quite suddenly the super alien appeared behind him, one hand wrapping around him and going down to cup a completely inappropriate place.

"Well then, love slave," she murmured into the still stunned redhead's ears. "What say you and I go upstairs and I let you call me 'queen'?"

That was the first clue Shirou had that he should probably be pretty worried at this point. It was only compounded when Miya glanced around.

"And where is Karasuba-chan? No dungeon is complete without its gimp, after all. It looks like someone will have to be punished until they remember their appropriate place."

Shirou, whom was still frozen at this point, was saved from potential amorous encounter of the disturbing kind by the rest of the gathered members of his flock.

"Holy hell," Homura gasped, gaping at the sudden and completely out of character change in the landlady. "What happened to you, Miya?" he demanded, before turning a suspicious gaze at the newcomer, who was still standing in a dramatic pose in the whole which had once been a kitchen wall.

"I simply replaced her personality with one from another world where she never met her husband and instead became a sex-crazed nymphomaniac," the man told the fire user primly, before turning back to Shirou. "Now, where was I?" he muttered, rubbing his bearded chin thoughtfully. "Oh, yeah!" With a snap of his fingers he seemed to recall what his original purpose was. "Shirou Emiya!" he repeated dramatically. "I have come for you!"

"Replaced her personality…" Shirou repeated weakly, before he turned even paler than he had before, though whether that was because of the epiphany he had just had over the true nature of the trespasser or because Miya chose that moment to goose him was a fact that would be lost to the ages. "You're Zelratch, aren't you?"

"Wizard Marshall Zelratch," the newly identified Sorcerer corrected primly. "Do get the title right. Bah, kids these days…" he trailed off with a grumble. Shirou couldn't quite suppress a twitch at the realization that he was currently confronting one of the most dangerous and unpredictable existences in all of the gathered realities, although the twitch might also have been caused by the way Miya had begun to nuzzle his neck provocatively.

"So…" the unlucky Seal Designee asked weakly. "Is there any way I can help you, Sir?" Shirou tried to keep his tone polite and hopeful, but the unasked 'So that you will fix what you did to Miya and then go far, FAR away from me?' was pretty much clear to all to hear.

"Yes," Zelratch nodded, a fierce scowl forming on his face. "Yes there is." Once more, the man pointed dramatically at Shirou. "You can hurry up and get the next chapter of 'In Flight' out!"

"….Excuse me?" Shirou asked, and then he seemed to realize that Miya was currently trying to unzip his pants and yelped, grabbing the offending hand and trying to pry it away.

"In one of my many, many wanderings, I managed to come across this bizarre thing known as 'Fanfiction'," Zelratch continued, taking a moment to indulge in exposition as he explained the reason for him coming all the way out for one puissant little magi that really wasn't that noticeable in the grand scheme of things. "Imagine my surprise when I discovered one such fanfic based around a world comparable to my own! Naturally, I decided to investigate, and this one particular fanfic might have been a bit slow moving, I found myself enjoying it immensely. Until there came a day when the author started to get a bit slow in writing, and then I realized it had been months since the last chapter. Naturally, I had to do something about this!"

"And what does this have to do with me?" Shirou asked, hoping that this story would not end with him having to deal with the crazy Sorcerer currently ranting in the remains of his kitchen.

"Well…" Zelratch trailed off, looking a little sheepish. "I might have gone to meet the author in order to encourage him, but than that kind of backfired." He looked to the side and grumbled, apparently in a tone that the rest of the room wasn't supposed to be able to hear. "How was I supposed to know that punishing him by convincing him to be a transvestite circus midget would actually slow his writing speed down? I mean, who could have possibly seen that coming?"

"Anyone with a brain," Uzume muttered, already mysteriously manifesting a bowl of popcorn so she could properly enjoy the scene in front of her.

"And once again, what does that have to do with me?" Shirou repeated, and then flinched when he realized that the number of hands he was trying to fend off to preserve his dignity had mysteriously increased. "Kazehana?" he gasped, realizing that the bottle fairy Sekirei had somehow managed to join Miya in her attempts to molest him.

For a moment Shirou was nervous that Zelratch might have done something to her too, and then realized that this was probably just her taking advantage of Miya's sudden disregard for impropriety to try and get in his pants.

"Well, while Gabriel Blessing is off trying to learn how to juggle and checking the costs of operations, I still don't have any new chapters of In Flight!" Zelratch explained in an exasperated tone. "And so I searched the endless alternate dimensions which make up the multiverse until I managed to locate you, Shirou Emiya of the Sekirei Plan!"

Zelratch paused, still posing dramatically. "Now," he continued, "entertain me!"

For a moment, silence settled over the strange scene which had developed.

"What?" Shirou finally managed to get out, and if he wasn't too busy trying to preserve his dignity he had a feeling he would be rubbing his forehead again. Unfortunately, a new set of happens signified that Matsu was also trying to get in on the 'Ashikabi Grope Time'.

"Entertain me!" Zelratch repeated, and though he probably intended it to be an impervious order, it came out a little bit whiny. "I keep waiting for more moments of harem comedy interspersed with blood thirsty magi battles and periods of angst, romance, and camaraderie, but it never comes! So I thought I'd come here and just watch from the source. Now, go!" Zelratch waved his arms as though he was commanding an army to forward march. "Amuse me with your pitiful life!"

"Man," Uzume grinned from between mouthfuls of popcorn. "Does this guy have your number or what, bro? And you had us all worried this sorcerer dude would be scary and all."

Zelratch didn't seem to take the veiled Sekirei's dismissal of his potential menace well, and with a glare he quickly pointed at her too. Instantly, Uzume dropped her popcorn, eyes widening.

"My god," she breathed, wonder and horror in her voice. "I suddenly like men too!"

Shirou rightly assumed that this would spell nothing good for his immediate future. He was already out of hands to protect his modesty, after all.

"Umm," Homura chimed in, though judging from the way he was glancing between Miya and Uzume it looked like the flame user was trying to be very deliberate in choosing his words. "I don't mean to offend you, sir," he began slowly. "But if you were looking to enjoy the regular dynamics of our," Homura paused, trying to determine the right way to phrase the next statement, "hypothetical life-as-a-story, then isn't coming into the middle of it and changing all the characters not the best way to do that?" When Zelratch turned to glare at the impertinent alien Homura quickly threw his hands up, cowering beneath them. "Please don't do anything to me!"

"I would," Zelratch declared, still glaring. "But I'm having trouble finding a situation in the multiverse which isn't already more screwed up then your current one."

The fact that spontaneously changing genders and being forced to undergo dramatic psychological changes simultaneously really was one of the worst fates which could await him did not seem to reassure Homura at all.

"Um, Wizard Marshal Zelratch, sir," Shirou began, trying his best not to think about what Miya's hand was doing under his shirt, or how the widowed alien would react if the memories of this encounter remained when she regained her original personality. "Homura does raise a good point. Just how are we supposed to go about our everyday lives if you are hovering around watching? Wouldn't it be best if you were to just fix all this, and then continue watching from somewhere else, preferably without ever interfering again?"

"What?" Zelratch roared, glaring at Shirou, not seeming to notice the way the number of women currently attempting to get in on Miya's leniency had increased by both Tsukiumi and Musubi. "You dare question the all-powerful Zelratch!"

When the Wizard Marshal pointed at Shirou, he braced himself, hoping against hope that he would come out of this encounter unaltered. And he was lucky: Zelratch did indeed leave his personality intact.

Rather than a sudden alteration of his personality, Shirou was instead launched through a spontaneously manifested hole in reality, disappearing from Izumo House entirely.

"Shirou!"

"Shirou-san!"

"Shirou-tan!"

"Onii-chan!"

"My love slave!"

Simultaneous cries of shock and surprise echoed from around the room, and Zelratch nodded to himself with a satisfied look. He opened his mouth in order to say something but was interrupted a moment later.

"Ah….Ashikabi-sama," Akitsu added, a little late but getting there eventually. Zelratch gave her a look, but when it appeared that the ice woman wasn't going to say anything else, he nodded and continued right where he was going to begin a moment ago.

"There! That will teach you to try and use your strange and alien logic on me!" he told the empty space where Shirou had once been. "Now, why don't you get on with entertaining… me…"

Zelratch trailed off as he realized that without Shirou, being entertained by Shirou seemed a little unlikely.

"Damn," the sorcerer concluded a few moments later, scratching his head. "I really need to work on this impulse control thing, don't I?"

"What did you do to our Ashikabi!" Homura demanded, a little secure in the knowledge that he could be a bit more direct with the volatile magi now that it had been affirmed there wasn't much he could do to make Homura's situation even worse. Still scratching his head, Zelratch just waved his hand briefly at the group of angry aliens.

"Oh, I just made it so he would spontaneously dimension hop from several of the random dimensions which are naturally suited for his personality," he said dismissively. Homura gaped at the nonconcern being displayed.

"Wait! Did you get my Ashikabi involved in some other mystic tournament with shady conspiracies behind it, and shadowy villains manipulating everything from behind the scene?" Homura demanded, not even noticing the possessive pronoun he just used in conjunction with Shirou.

Zelratch gave Homura an odd look.

"What?" the sorcerer asked, a confused look on his face. "Why would I do something like that? He's probably off somewhere in some random eroge."

For a second, Homura wasn't quite certain how to respond to that. Finally, he settled for burying his face in his palms. "What?"

"Of course," Zelratch nodded with self-assurance. "That man was obviously destined to find himself surrounded by a harem of some sort or another. Now," dismissing the rest of the room entirely, not even caring about the response that his proclamation had engendered from the rest of the room. "As much fun as watching that boy get into trouble would be, I really wanted to see this particular plot. I suppose I better go find him real fast…"

And just like that, Zelratch was gone, leaving a somewhat contemplative crowd behind him.

"It makes sense," Musubi nodded, apparently agreeing with Zelratch's summation of Shirou's existence.

"How is having my husband in the center of another group of hussies make sense at all?" Tsukiumi demanded, not happy at all with the thought of where her Ashikabi may be or what and who he might be doing.

"Shirou-san is a source of love!" Musubi responded instantly, crowing triumphantly. "Love makes the world go round, so because of that Shirou-san should go and spread the word! Love!"

"There is something seriously wrong with you, Musubi," Homura growled head still in his hands.

"How did it happen?" Uzume whispered, still staring with shock and awe around her. "How could I never have noticed? Hardwood or carpet, it doesn't matter…"

"Matsu could have told you that ages ago," the third person hacker announced, giving the shocked Uzume a pitying glance at having taken so long to reach such a conclusion.

"Well," Miya chimed in, a pout on her face. "I'm not sure what just happened, but it looks like it might be a while until my love slave gets back." Miya did not seem happy about that at all. "I guess in the meantime I'll just have to go find my gimp and see to it that she knows her proper place.

Elsewhere, Karasuba felt a strange cold feeling of impending doom go down her spine. Never having experienced something like that before, the Black Sekirei just shrugged and went about her day, not knowing the fate which soon awaited her.

4/15/2012 #2
ImperialOrder

Totally did not expect this... _

4/15/2012 #3
gwonbush

Zelretch was misspelled constantly. Also, you may enjoy the one-shot Lunatique, which won this year's Type Moon fanfiction contest and depicts the battle of Zelretch VS Crimson Moon Brunestud.

4/15/2012 . Edited 4/15/2012 #4
Syroc

"Hardwood or carpet, it doesn't matter..."

Bwuahahaha!

I have got to remember that one. So great.

4/15/2012 #5
Servius Regis

HE LIVES! LET ALL OF CREATION REJOICE!!

Except possibly Shirou...

No, scratch that. Once he can feel his pelvic muscles again, he should rejoice too.

4/15/2012 #6
Tiresias535

He liiiiiiiiiiiiivvveeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!

Here's another offering:

It's SFW... barely.

4/15/2012 #7
lhklan The Unpronounceable

God lives! And he had return to his believers!!11

That said, which eroge would suite him? Koihime Musou, Sengoku Rance...

@Arcanum

Bunny girl!Aoko. *nosebleed*

4/15/2012 #8
Animesage

Ara, it's nice to see that you're alive there, gb. Nice to see indeed... ufufu~

@lhklan

Sengoku Rance would be a good match. Or the Rance world in general.

Or perhaps something a little more... unexpected? Ufufufufu~

4/15/2012 #9

@AS

Like what?

4/15/2012 #10
Lycodrake

@GB: Looks wonderful to me, and I'm really glad to know you're back in the mood, or getting close to it, for writing In Flight. ^^

4/15/2012 #11
Animesage

@lhklan

Weeeeeeeellll~

Hmm, maybe Sengoku Rance would be good. Unless there's something more... over-the-top?

4/15/2012 #12
SteelyBlur

Yeah!!!

4/15/2012 #13
maximorph1

No, he's in Koihime Musou

Where else would he face foes of legendary proportions and then bed them?

4/15/2012 #14
ImperialOrder

Max speaks the truth D

4/15/2012 #15

@maxi

The King of Grimdark hath spoken.

4/15/2012 #16
Shioran Toushin

i suggest School Days, if only for Shirou to beat the crap out of Makoto... and his family (at least the male members of it).

4/15/2012 #17
Angry Santo

Two things.

One...I am afraid you misspelled Zelretch's name Mein Fevarish.

Second..."Hardwood or carpet" is the absolute best one-liner I have ever heard.

4/15/2012 #18
JamJackEvo

What about Aiyoku no Eustia? Not a battle royale kind of eroge, but at least it has a scenario wherein Shirou couldn't help but do something about.

4/15/2012 #19
gabriel blessing

Misspelled Zelretch....

Sigh.

Well, now you know the reason I'm writing omake instead of In Flight. It appears that in the time that I'd been away I might have forgotten some minor details about various things. And with the crash of my computer which precipitated my brief hiatus I lost all my saved game information for Fate/stay night as well as all the research links I'd bookmarked. Part of the reason I'm not churning out chapters of In Flight as we speak is that I need to go and rebuff my fandom and such.

On the plus side, my typing speed seems to be returning to me. For those of you who were wondering just which eroge would be Shirou's first adventures, behold!

Part 1

Monster Girl Quest

It had been two months since Shirou had mysteriously found himself de-aged to what he could only guess to be around sixteen years old. Two months since he had found himself in the town of Illiasville, home of the temple of Illias. It was located on the continent of Ilias, south of the tones of Illiasburg, which was located south in turn of the town Illiasport.

In the two months since he had woken up on the outskirts of Illiasville Shirou had determined two things. The first was that he was definitely not anywhere near Shin Tokyo, or even to the best of his knowledge on Earth at all.

The second was that he was getting really sick of the word 'Illias'. Seriously, Shirou recognized that the supreme goddess of this land went by the name 'Illias' and it was all well and good to try and show respect to your deity.

But did that mean that you had to name every little thing after her? Illiasville, Illiasburg, Illiasport; it was mildly annoying. They even had most of the major spices and dishes named after her as well. Seriously, how was he supposed to take his cooking seriously if the dish he was making was named something preposterous like 'Illiasalad' or 'Illiasburgers'?

There should be a limit to even devotion to one's goddess. It was getting to be so bad that Shirou was even dreaming about Illias! Every night, in his sleep, he kept having the same dream: a woman bathed in divine light, calling out to him, telling him that she had selected him to become the hero that would kill the Monster Lord, and that this really wasn't a dream, and to STOP IGNORING HER DAMNIT, and etc.

Honestly. Shirou was really looking forward to getting somewhere where they showed a little variety in their naming. Maybe then he could start getting back to more relevant dream topics:

Like swords.

Anyway, despite the fact that the constant repetition of 'Illias' was starting to get to him, Shirou had managed to learn a lot about the strange world that he had found himself in. Apparently, it was a world which was inhabited by vicious monsters, and that a number of young men frequently went to the church of Illias in order to receive the blessing of their goddess so they could receive the title of 'Hero' and go on a quest to destroy the Monster Lord and bring peace to the world.

Given Shirou's on particular fascination with becoming a Hero himself, that was at least one aspect of this strange world that he had found himself in that he could at least enjoy!

Even if Shirou wasn't quite certain about his physical age at the moment, he had waited patiently until the next holy holiday where they had the service to ordain heroes so that he could receive a blessing as well and go on a quest.

After all, Shirou wasn't quite certain where he was, how he got here, or how long he would be here for that matter. He might as well find some way to occupy his time while he tried to sort everything out, and becoming a hero definitely sounded like an ideal way to pass his time in his book.

And so it was that on the day when Shirou was to receive his blessing, called a 'baptism', while he was in the middle of cleaning up the house a kind old woman had allowed him to use after he mysteriously appeared on the outskirts of town, when the sound of shouts of fear came to his ears.

"Monster!" one of the town children screamed as they ran back into the village. "There's a monster on the outskirts of town!"

Naturally, Shirou being Shirou, this sounded like the siren call to arms that he never properly learned to resist like other sane people did.

"Wait," the kind old lady named Betty who had taken a shine to Shirou when he first arrived. "What do you think you're doing, Shirou!"

"I'm going to go drive off the monster," he called back, sounding entirely too cheerful for someone who was about to go engage in fierce mortal combat.

"Wait! You're just a boy!" Betty called out, sounding frustrated. "Leave it to the temple guards and the heroes!"

"But if I did that they might actually kill it," Shirou declared, aghast at the very idea. Shirou hadn't been in this strange world long, but he had managed to pick up a little bit of the world's history. It appeared that monsters and humans were once on pretty good terms, even able to live together in certain places. At least, that was until about thirty years ago when apparently all the monsters in a town called Remina had gone berserk and killed all the humans that used to live with them. Or they had been ordered to by the Monster Lord. Or something.

Shirou had picked up a bit of the history, but asking too many questions about things which were supposed to be common knowledge had begun to get him some odd looks, and he decided to keep his questions a little less obvious.

It wasn't like he was missing anything too important, he was sure. The basics seemed pretty simple: monsters and humans tend to fight, but could get along if they tried. For Shirou, this a '1+1=?' equation, where the '?' meant that if he tried hard enough he could get hopefully get everyone to get along.

After all, it was a chance for him to save everyone, and for Shirou, that was enough to know what his plan was going to be.

And so Shirou managed to make it to the edge of town far before anyone else did. The woods were a little dense, but not unmanageable, and he began to search with reinforced eyes, swords ready to be traced for the monster that he could hopefully manage to negotiate with.

He wasn't quite ready for when he found the beast. When Shirou had heard the word 'monster' he had naturally assumed that it would be something a little more unnatural looking. The thing he found however looked almost identical to a woman, albeit a woman if they were composed entirely of some sort of viscous fluid. Light blue in shade, slightly transparent, cute, and kind of stacked at that, this monster, this 'slime girl' was not exactly the terror inducing sight that Shirou had been anticipating.

"Er, excuse me," Shirou began, and decided to make sure that this really was the monster and not some poor bystander that happened to look a little odd. "But are you the monster that just recently showed up?"

"Hahaha," the slime girl laughed, tittering in a way that set her to jiggling. As in literally. When a woman jiggled, it was only in certain parts, but when something composed of slime jiggled it was a much more all-encompassing motion. "What a strange question from such a delicious looking boy! Am I the first monster you've ever seen?"

"Well, actually, yeah," Shirou admitted, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Look," he began, plunging forward bravely, trying not to let his inexperience ruin what could potentially be a fateful encounter which might determine the very safety of the village which had taken him in. "I don't suppose you're here to peacefully talk things over with the villagers, are you?"

"Are you a pacifist?" the slime giggled again, giving him an amused look. "I'm too hungry to just go away at this point."

With that declaration, Shirou's eyes narrowed. "If you're looking to attack the village for food, then I'll have no choice but to stop you," he warned the monster. If anything, the slime just giggled harder.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to settle with eating you all up instead!" she declared, and with that, fearsome battle erupted.

At least, that's what Shirou was expecting anyway.

"Now," the slime girl cheered, charging forward. "Let me eat some of your semen!"

"Huh?" Shirou managed to get out, completely surprised by the nonsequitar.

*The following scene has been censored for graphic contents. However, some audio has been preserved and shall now be repeated in order to illustrate a vague outline of the deleted content*

"Time to eat!"

"Wait, what the hell are you doing?!"

"I said I was going to eat, didn't I?"

"I thought that meant my flesh, not my.. oh god, stop touching me there!"

"Hehehe, looks like you're weak to my attacks!"

"That doesn't constitute as an attack by any definition of the word! You're just using your slime to… Eep! Where are you putting that tentacle!"

"Tee hee! How do you like my technique? I'll make you feel even better!"

"Ah! Get off! Bad touch, bad touch! I need an adult!"

"Ah, what a cute little kid…. Hey, wait a second… Where did those swords come from?"

"Back, back I say, you salacious fiend!"

"Eek! Stop stabbing me! Do you have any idea how much that tickles? I'm just going to heal it up anyway. I am a slime after all!"

"The fact that you can close your wounds just means I have to stab you more! Now back! No touchie!"

"Eek! Fine, you big meanie!"

*We now return you to your regular narration. Please enjoy!*

Shirou was breathing hard, desperately brandishing Kanshou and Bakuya as he watched the slime flee in a huff, jiggling all the while as it oozed away. He could feel his left eye twitching, and he wasn't ashamed to admit that his hands were shaking slightly. He deliberately refused to look down at his trousers, not sure he wanted to see the wet marks around his crotch that had been left behind by the partially fluid creature's very inappropriate advances.

"I think," he panted harshly, "that I am missing some potentially very important information about monsters in general."

And thus begins Shirou's adventures in the world of 'Monster Girl Quest'.

Yeah, you only wish you'd thought of it first.

4/15/2012 #20
maximorph1

*Smashes head on table

yes, yes I should have

4/15/2012 #21
Bloody Hero
OH MY GOD! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I just beat both games one and two recently and have been talking to my friends about a scenario of Shirou being in this world. This literally couldn't have come at a better time. I literally hope in the name that is all and holy in the world that you make this a fanfic as I would love to see Shirou go through the story line. Especially Alice THAT would be something to see:)
4/15/2012 #22
Syroc

Oh no, that's just plain ridonculous.

4/15/2012 #23

*facepalm*

I'm with maxi on this one. Should have seen it coming.

BTW, is the woman in Shirou's dream Illlia? Cause if so, I wonder how long it would take for her to fall for him.

4/15/2012 #24
Angry Santo

*tilts head*

*tilts head to the other side*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome!

4/15/2012 #25
kinglugia

Hmm, I wonder if Zel-jiji is watching the Omake while we're speaking.

Oh, and gabe, is Shirou going to, uh, have intimate moments with the, ahem, monster girls?

I must say, it might give him resistance towards tentacle rape...or will cause all nearby tentacle monsters/users/based magic magus/whatever you call them to be attracted towards him.

BTW, you can even write Shirou experience a fully uncensored tentacle rape at its finest! (due to his...BARness)

4/15/2012 #26
Sage of Eyes

Skullgirls...

4/15/2012 #27
Satire Swift

Hilarious! Though I have to imagine at some point Shriou will just snap and start 'penetrating' things. With what will be the real question...

4/15/2012 #28
kazuakisama
Come to think of it, I haven't played a whole lot of eroge. Type moon, key... And that's it. Still I laughed my ass off. Well anyway, welcome back gabe. Glad to see that you're doing better.
4/15/2012 #29
TheLastNanaya
This is quite ironic for Shirou since he is, in every essence of his own being, an eroge protagonist. The Time has come for Shirou to collect and form new harems across the H-verse.
4/15/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member