Strike Witches Forum
FanFiction's premier Strike Witches forum. This is where you can discuss anything Strike Witches-related, so come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ChaosUndivided

The title says it all! Who's your favorite Witch, and why?

3/6/2011 #1
Tastychainsaws

Lucchini. Lucchini is waifu of the year, all years.

Can't really say why, the more I think about it, the more I realize that I hate characters like her in other shows/games/books. I think it would have to be because she's a first class troll to the rest of the team. She was actually what kept me watching the first season, and got me to watch the second.

Runner up is Hartmann. Easy to explain this one. She's the one I can most relate to. My living space is a mess of books and other junk surrounding my bed that I use to sleep in past noon almost daily; just like hers. Then there's the whole "not motivated" but still getting s*** done thing.

3/6/2011 #2
Yukari-nyan

My favorites are

1) Lucchini

2) Lynne

3) Sanya

And on another note: Perrine is Perry the platypus. SHE SERIOUSLY IS!

3/22/2011 #3
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru

Sakamoto Mio, for two reasons.

1) SAEKO CHIBA.

2) Ha! Ha! Ha!

That is all.

3/30/2011 #4
ChaosUndivided

Gertrud Barkhorn

Nothing screams hilarious irony than a notorious disciplinarian melting into moeblob at a mere mention of her sister.

4/1/2011 #5
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru

I don't think that's ironic...

But yeah, Gertrud is adorable and I would still like her even if she was a horrible character, just because of her character song. Which is beautiful!!! The fact she's not a horrible character, and is an awesome one, just adds to her appeal.

4/2/2011 #6
Thecrazyrabidfangirl

Sanya, of course...

4/16/2011 #7
T. D. Linger

It's really hard to choose, since there're so many good characters in the series. But for the TV anime, I guess it'd be Gertrud Barkhorn. That strict, disciplinarian archetype pushes all my moe buttons. Outside the TV anime, I love Helma Lennartz, who is like Trude but loli-ier.

4/17/2011 #8
ShadowAce117

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke

'nuff said...

6/23/2011 #9
Forum Moderators: ChaosUndivided
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member