Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Here's the actual roleplay. Have fun and knock yourselves out. Just try and obey the rules, okay? :)

3/7/2011 #1
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline laid back on her bed and twirled a strand of her hair absentmindedly. She flipped through the book that she was holding and then slammed it shut, suddenly not in the mood for reading. She sighed, wondering what there was to do. She got up off her bed and stood up. She looked in her mirror and fixed her outfit, tugging at her blouse. She fixed her hair and walked outside, deciding to go visit Xavier. She walked down the halls of the academy, looking though the windows, looking for Xavier. She found him in the gym, as usual. Xavier was always here, so today was no different. She walked inside silently and leaned against the door frame. She watched as he worked out, a small smile tugging on the corners of her mouth. She used to like him. Used to. Not anymore. They were just friends now, and that's how Rosaline like it.

Rosaline suddenly looked over her shoulder when she heard footsteps behind her.

3/8/2011 #2
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia was walking quickly toward the gym as she'd done often, in a very good mood that only one of her hobbies could bring. She enjoyed watching the novices practice, and she liked to spend her time in the gym, although many people probably thought she was crazy for it. Watching the students train was intriguing...almost as good as reading a good book.

She crept quietly into the gym, trying not to make any sounds that would disturb those who were practicing. Suddenly, she froze in her spot, surprised to see another moroi there.

3/10/2011 #3
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline tilted her head to the side when she spotted the other moroi standing there. She flashed the girl a small smile and walked over to her. "Hello, I'm Rosaline," she said, holding out her hand.

3/10/2011 #4
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia stared at the pretty girl's outreached hand for a moment, but soon took it. "Hi...My name's Cassidia. Call me Cassie, though," she greeted with a shy smile, shaking the girl's hand.

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #5
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you Cassie," she said. She tilted her head, "If you don't mind me asking, but what are you doing here?" she asked.

3/10/2011 #6
Bittersweet Farewells

"What? Oh, um..." Cassidia felt the blood rush to her cheeks to create a blush. "I, um...I like watching them train," she mumbled, pointing toward a dhampir she'd seen at the gym many times before. He was currently hard at work, as he always seemed to be.

3/10/2011 #7
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline glanced over her shoulder at Xavier, who was still training and didn't appear to have noticed them. She chuckled and turned back to Cassie. "That's my friend, Xavier," she told her.

3/10/2011 #8
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia watched the dhampir train for a few long moments, mesmerized by his swift movements. She felt another blush creep up to her face and her eyes widened when she heard what Rosaline had said. "You know him?"

3/10/2011 #9
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and stifled a giggle. "Yes, I know him," she said. Just then, Xavier stopped and looked over at them. He looked surpried to see them there. He quickly threw on his T-shirt and walked over.

"Hey Rosaline," he said, grinning at her.

"Hey Xav," Rosaline replied. "This is Cassie," she said, gesturing towards Cassie.

"Pleasure to meet you, Cassie," Xavier said, holding out his hand.

3/10/2011 #10
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia's eyes widened even more when she saw Xavier approaching. "N-nice to m-m-meet you too," she stuttered, taking his hand and shaking it once. She groaned internally, hearing herself. She wasn't always like this...she was actually pretty good with meeting new people...

3/10/2011 #11
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier chuckled quietly when Cassie stammered. He turned back to Rosaline. "What are you doing here, anyways?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Rosaline feigned hurt, "What, so I can't visit my friend while he's training?" she said with mock hurt. Xavier, unmoved by her acting, rolled his eyes at her. "Fine, I got bored. Thought you might need a partner or something," Rosaline grumbled. Xavier laughed, "Maybe some other time,"

3/10/2011 #12
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Xavier. He seemed to act...different around Rosaline. She cocked her head to one side in pure curiosity as she looked back and forth between the two friends.

3/10/2011 #13
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier noticed Cassie watching the two of them and he turned to her. "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and flashing her a wide grin.

3/10/2011 #14
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt...restless under Xavier's gaze. Something about him intrigued, yet intimidated her. "I'm here...because...because..." She felt herself panic for a moment. "I'm here to watch." Stupid, stupid, stupid!

3/10/2011 #15
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Watch?" Xavier repeated, raising his brows. "Watch what?"

"Or should you say who?" Rosaline muttered and smirked.

3/10/2011 #16
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt her face grow even hotter. "Watch...novices! I come here to watch novices train. It's interesting." Please tell me this isn't happening...I'm not a stalker! Well...not really...

In truth, she was kind of disappointed. That meant that Xavier had never even noticed her there, before.

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #17
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Ah, I see," Xavier said with a nod of his head. He smirked and leaned against the wall. He noticed that Cassie looked kind of upset. "Is something wrong?"

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #18
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia was concentrating on keeping her eyes on the floor, by now. "Um...n-nothing," she answered simply.

3/10/2011 #19
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Come on, you can tell me," Xavier said, grinning at Cassie, but he was serious.

3/10/2011 #20
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia made the mistake of peeking up at Xavier. "You...you haven't seen me around, before?" she asked him before she could stop herself.

3/10/2011 #21
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier studied Cassie for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I think I have. You've been down here a couple of times, haven't you?" he asked, cocking his head to the side as he continued to study her.

3/10/2011 #22
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of her lips. "Yeah! So you saw?"

3/10/2011 #23
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier nodded her head and grinned at Cassie. "Yep, I saw," he said. Rosaline had stayed silent throughout their conversation. She couldn't help but smile at them.

3/10/2011 #24
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia grinned like a fool, staring up at Xavier in admiration. So he did see...I'm not a complete nobody...

3/10/2011 #25
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"I have to go," Rosaline suddenly said. "I'll let you two get to know each other," she said and turned to leave. When she passed Cassie, she smirked and winked at her.

3/10/2011 #26
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia watched Rosaline's retreating form, a little disappointed at herself for excluding her from the conversation. "Bye," she mumbled, waving a little too late.

3/10/2011 #27
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier watched as Rosaline disappeared from sight, narrowing his eyes. She was up to something. He turned back to Cassie and flashed her another grin. "So, what do you want to talk about now?" he said.

3/10/2011 #28
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia pursed her lips, trying to think up a good question. "So...are you her guardian?" she asked, her head tilted up toward him in curiosity.

3/10/2011 #29
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier shook his head, "Nope," he said, popping the 'P' at the end. "She doesn't really want me as her guardian, anyways. Hell, she doesn't even want a guardian," he chuckled.

--

Rosaline walked down the hall again, looking for something else to do. She went outside and sat on a bench. She snapped her fingers and a small flame danced on top of her fingertips. She watched it for a while before extinguishing it, not wanting anyone else to see that.

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member