Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon knew she wasn't telling him the whole truth. So he raised an eyebrow and said, "Really?"

3/29/2011 #301
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat smiled at him.

" really..." she said. And to convince him she kissed his cheek.

3/29/2011 #302
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon blushed after she kissed his cheek.

"o-okay..." then he cleared his throat and said, "Um... so where did you transfer from...?"

3/29/2011 #303
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat smiled at him again.

" Well... St.Claire's academy in Romania... " she said, giggling. " would you like me to do it again? "

3/29/2011 #304
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon nodded his head and said, "Oh okay."

Then he gave her a confused look and said, "Do what again?"

3/29/2011 #305
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat giggled.

" Kiss your cheek... since you seemed to like it the first time... " she smirked, raising a brow.

3/29/2011 #306
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon blushed a deeper shade of red and stammered,

"W-what M-m-makes you think I-I liked i-it...?"

damn what is going on with me...?

3/29/2011 #307
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat smirked.

" Your stammering... " she said and than she hugged him and kissed his cheek. " See you in class... " she murmured.

3/29/2011 #308
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon probably looked like a tomato by now.

Then he said back, "Yeah... see you in class.."

3/29/2011 #309
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat smiled at him again.

" You look like a tomato..." she whispered into his ear. " See you tomorrow... " and walked off waving.

3/29/2011 #310
A Hungry Polar Bear

He whispered,"see yah..." and gave a slight wave back.

----

Lara was just walking around finding something to do.

3/29/2011 #311
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie stumbled a bit and muttered a, "Crud!" before righting herself again.

~~~~~

Lukas gave a shrug and smirked. "Don't you?"

3/29/2011 #312
empaethy

"Whoa," Xavier said, grabbing her arm and steadying her. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

~~

"Er, I don't think so," Rosaline said, blinking.

3/29/2011 . Edited 3/29/2011 #313
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie let out a dry cough and nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. I'm just the clutziest moroi ever known." She coughed again and then laughed.

~~~~~

Lukas raised a quizzical eyebrow at Rosaline. "So what exactly are you trying to say?"

3/29/2011 #314
empaethy

Xavier chuckled lightly but he was still slightly worried. "Come on then, let's get you back to the academy where you can be clumsy without anything lethal happening."

~~

"Well no on has ever said that I look like the partying type..." Rosaline shrugged.

3/29/2011 #315
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

(( anyone on? ))

Kat walked around, thinking about Leon. He was so cute!

3/29/2011 #316
A Hungry Polar Bear

As Lara was walking, she saw Kat. Kat's back facing her. So Lara snuck up behind Kat and said, "So how did it go...?"

3/29/2011 #317
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat jumped as Lara showed up behind her.

" Great... I think. " she answered before going to dreamland again. She kept walking and than she felt someone beside her. Turning around, she saw red. Hissing, Kat got into attack position and waited.

3/29/2011 #318
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara was confused at first and then also saw red. She got into a fighting position and waited anxiously.

3/29/2011 #319
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

The strigoi attacked but Kat got out of the way, barely. She gave a right kick, but the strigoi got her leg. Twisting it around to free herself, Kat jumped back on her feet and took the stake that was around her waist. She walked around the strigoi,carefully sideways and plunged the stake into his back. The strigoi screamed and wrenched around to hit her in the face. Kat moved out of the way,but not fast enough. She gave a moan, but got back on her feet. She had to survive! She kept hitting him with her arms and legs, the stake forgotten.

3/29/2011 . Edited 3/29/2011 #320
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara got into the fight, jumping onto the strigoi's back. Lara looked at Kat and said, "Go get someone! I'll hold him off! I can't let you get killed you're a Moroi! Go~"

3/29/2011 #321
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat looked at her as thourgh she was mad.

" Where is your brother? " she asked, staring at the strigoi the whole time.

3/29/2011 #322
A Hungry Polar Bear

"He's probably still at the gym!" Lara said, still on the strigoi's back.

"Now go! I can handle this!"

3/29/2011 #323
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat nodded and, feeling hopeless and angry, she went to find Leon, shouting his name all the way. That and strigoi.

3/29/2011 #324
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara had been punching the strigoi on the head and then the strigoi flipped her over his shoulder and threw her onto the ground. Lara got up and took the stake out of her pocket and charged at the strigoi.

----

Leon had been doing push-ups in the gym when he heard someone calling his name. He stopped and got up. He then saw Kat yelling his name and something about strigoi. He goes to her and says, "What's wrong?"

3/29/2011 #325
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat found him finally.

" Strigoi have attacked me and Lara is fighting him .... " she said. And than fainted because she was hit in the head after all... she could feel the blood go down her face.

3/29/2011 #326
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon's eyes widened and then picked up Kat. He rushed to the infirmary.

God Lara be careful...

-----

Lara had been punched and kicked but she didn't care. She got a few punches and kicks of her own. She had almost staked the strigoi but then was pushed down onto the ground by the strigoi.

3/29/2011 #327
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat felt pain.... hers and Lara's.

" Lara... " she moaned, her head hurting like hell. She had a bond with Lara. Why? How ? When? Tired, she fainted again.

3/29/2011 #328
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon's eyes widened as Kat fainted again and when she moaned out Lara's name.

He burst into the infirmary and he laid Kat onto a bed. Then the doctor and nurses came.

3/29/2011 #329
A Hungry Polar Bear

The strigoi jumped onto Lara and then held her down. She tried to get out but she was getting weaker. Then the strigoi lowered his head and bit her. She let out a very piercing scream.

3/29/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member