Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara pulled back and then walked back to her bed slowly. Lara then let out a sigh, remembering what happened to her parents ages ago.

3/30/2011 #391
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat sighed again.

" That's why am happy to have you and Leon... you are like the family I never had... in the short time that we met." she murmured.

3/30/2011 #392
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara smiled and said, "Same here. You already feel like a sister. Hopefully when you guys get older you and Leon would get married and then we'll really be sisters!" she then snickered.

3/30/2011 #393
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat snorted at her and than glared.

" Maybe it will be sooner than you think... where is Leon anyways? " she asked.

(( Can it seem like Leon heard Kat's explanation on why she hates infirmary's? ))

3/30/2011 #394
A Hungry Polar Bear

((yep yep~))

Leon had heard everything they had said. He then entered and headed next to Kat's bed.

3/30/2011 #395
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat saw him than.

" Leon! You are back! " she smiled.

3/30/2011 #396
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon handed Kat her stake back, gave her a hug and said, "Sorry about your brother..."

Lara took out her phone again and took another photo.

3/30/2011 #397
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat hugged him back.

" It's okay.... LARA! " she screamed again. " NO ! DON'T YOU DARE! " she managed to jump out off bed and than she wrestled Lara for the phone.

3/30/2011 #398
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara kept the phone out of Kat's reach and kept saying, "Ouch! heyyy! Get off~ It hurts!"

Leon just chuckled at the two of them.

3/30/2011 #399
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat glared at her.

" Give me the phone and I will let you go... if you don't, I will set heyanes at you! " she said.

3/31/2011 #400
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie rubbed her eyes a bit. "We're here!" she exclaimed pointlessly. She looked around and for some reason, the place did not feel normal. Something's not right...

~~~~~

Luke's eyes narrowed a bit. "Why wouldn't it be?"

3/31/2011 #401
empaethy

Xavier looked around, suddenly getting the feeling that something was...off.

~~

"You tell me," Rosaline said, returning the glare.

3/31/2011 #402
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie coughed nervously and lowered her voice to a whisper. "What's going on?" she asked, though she knew that Xavier probably didn't know the answer either.

~~~~~

"Why should I?" Lukas asked, smirking openly.

3/31/2011 #403
empaethy

Xavier shook his head, the corners of his lips turning down. "I have no clue," he admitted. "I don't think I want to find out, either."

~~

"Because you seem to know more than I do," Rosaline pointed out.

3/31/2011 #404
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie continued to look around warily, as if something was going to jump out at her in just a moment. "I hope it's nothing bad..."

~~~~~

Lukas shrugged. "I'm not too sure about that..."

3/31/2011 #405
empaethy

Xavier shrugged, "I doubt it, but let's get back inside the academy," he said.

~~

Rosaline just rolled her eyes.

3/31/2011 #406
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie began chewing nervously on her lower lip as she began walking towards the buildings.

~~~~~

Lukas raised an eyebrow expectantly.

3/31/2011 #407
empaethy

Xavier lead them back inside the main building and breathed out a sigh of relief.

~~

"You know what? I'm outta here," Rosaline said, straightening up and started walking in the opposite direction.

3/31/2011 #408
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara just smiled and said, "There's no way I'm giving you my phone! and hey! aren't you hurt or something? how can you have so much energy to attack a patient at the infirmary?" she then laughed.

3/31/2011 #409
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat glared at her.

" I heal fast.... " she said, turning to Leon she added. " Please! make her delete the photo! I don't want her to have blackmail material... "

3/31/2011 #410
A Hungry Polar Bear

"You heal fast but not me. It hurts!" Lara says dramatically but at the same time meaning it.

Leon walked over to Lara and said, "Delete it."

Lara looked at Leon and then did some stuff with her phone. Then she smirked, handed it to Kat and said, "You can delete it."

3/31/2011 #411
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat took the phone, looking back at Lara.

" What did you do? " she asked, noticing the smirk. " Leon! Your sister will get killed one day! " she said, and with that she jumped on Lara and started tickling her.

3/31/2011 #412
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara began laughing. She couldn't stop laughing. She was very ticklish.

"St-stop!" she managed to say still laughing though.

Leon stood next to the bed and said, "Kat hand over the phone."

3/31/2011 #413
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat nodded and gave the phone to Leon, and tickled Lara some more.

3/31/2011 #414
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara kept laughing, as Leon looked through her phone and found the pictures and deleted them. He then said, "Done."

3/31/2011 #415
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat nodded again and smiled at Leon.

" Thanks! Now we don't have to worry about blackmail! " she said, jumping from Lara and onto Leon. " I love you... " she murmured kissing him.

3/31/2011 #416
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon was surprised and then kissed her back. He pulled awayfrom her and said, "I love you too..."

Lara heard them saying I love you to each other and she squealed in joy.

3/31/2011 #417
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat smiled and hugged him. And than kissed his neck.

3/31/2011 #418
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara just cleared her throat and said, "Ahem. People! Hello? You're in the infirmary~"

3/31/2011 #419
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Kat looked up from nipping on Leon's neck.

" Well... you don't have to watch... " and went back to nipping and licking.

3/31/2011 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member