Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon and Lara were walking side by side, until Leon had said he was going to the gym. As he was walking away, Lara shook her head and thought, Always training.. Then Lara made her way outside.

~~~

When Leon had entered the gym, he didn't look or glance at anyone's way. He just made his way over to a punching bag and began to punch and do some kicks to it.

3/10/2011 #31
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline looked around again, wondering why the grounds were so empty that day, usually it was swarming with students.

3/10/2011 #32
Bittersweet Farewells

"She doesn't?" Cassidia asked in disbelief. "Why not?" Just then, she saw another familiar dhampir enter the gym. She got distracted and her eyes followed his movements for a short while.

3/11/2011 #33
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier's eyes followed the dhampir as he walked into the gym before turning back to Cassie. "She doesn't like to feel...useless. She prefers to look after herself. She's also very good with her element, which is fire," he told her. "She sometimes comes and trains with me."

3/11/2011 . Edited 3/11/2011 #34
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia watched the dhampir for another moment before turning her attention back to Xavier. "Wow..." she said, her eyes wide with admiration. "That's so...brave of her."

3/11/2011 #35
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier shrugged, "I guess," he said, nodding his head. "She's pretty good, too."

3/11/2011 #36
Bittersweet Farewells

For a moment, Cassidia wanted to ask if she could train with them, too. But...she knew that was practically impossible. Her lips twitched up into a smile, anyway. "I'd like to see you guys train, sometime..."

3/11/2011 #37
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier grinned, "Sure, I'd like that," he said.

3/11/2011 #38
A Hungry Polar Bear

After about an hour, Leon was sweating. He sat down in front of the punching bag and just rested.

~~~~

Lara was walking around trying to find her room number..

3/11/2011 #39
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline walked around and spotted a dhampir there. She cocked her head to the side and walked over to her. "Hello," she said, flashing the girl her best smile.

3/11/2011 #40
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked up to see a Moroi girl smiling at her, she smiled back and said, "Hey~"

3/11/2011 #41
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline held out her hand. "I'm Rosaline," she said. "What's your name?"

3/11/2011 #42
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked at Rosaline's hand and then shook it. Then she said, "I'm Lara~"

3/11/2011 #43
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Nice to meet you, Lara," Rosaline said and smiled at her again. "Are you looking for something?" she asked.

3/11/2011 #44
A Hungry Polar Bear

"Nice to meet you too" Then I looked around the halls and said, "Umm.. yeah. Do you know where room 16 is...?" ((Random room number~))

3/11/2011 #45
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

((LOLZ))

Rosaline nodded her head, "Yeah, it's right down this hall," she said, pointing down the hall they were standing in.

3/11/2011 #46
A Hungry Polar Bear

"thanks!" I said. Then before I headed down the hall I asked, "Umm.. do you have any idea who my roommate might be...?"

3/11/2011 #47
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Rosaline thought about it for a minute before shaking her head. "I don't know, sorry. Maybe you won't have a roommate," she shrugged, "I don't have one."

3/11/2011 #48
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded her head at her and said, "maybe... I guess I'll just have to find out~ Well, I'm going to check out the room now. So... I guess I'll catch yah later?" ending her sentence with a smile.

3/11/2011 #49
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Sure, I'd like that," Rosaline returned the smiled and waved at her before walking back out of the academy.

3/11/2011 #50
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara waved back and made her way to her room. When she got to her room, there was no one in there. It was empty, except for her things that were in a luggage. I guess I'm by myself..She thought.

~~~~~

Leon had enough rest so he again began to only punch the punching bag.

3/11/2011 #51
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

((Huzzah! Two pages! xD))

Rosaline walked outside and snapped her fingers again. The flame reappeared and it danced on her palm. She watched it before extinguishing it again. She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked into the woods.

3/11/2011 #52
Bittersweet Farewells

((Yay! :D))

Cassidia felt herself grinning like a fool. "Really?"

3/11/2011 #53
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier nodded and smiled at her. "I'll have Rosaline tell you the next time we train. I'm sure she'll like to have you there, too,"

--

Rosaline walked through the dense forest, looking around. She breathed in deeply and a small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. She loved the forest.

3/11/2011 #54
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia's eyebrows furrowed as she glanced towards the gym doors. "Where did she go, anyway?"

3/11/2011 #55
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten
Xavier shrugged, "My guess would be the woods," he said. "She's always there."
3/11/2011 #56
Bittersweet Farewells

An involuntary shudder ran through Cassidia. "Oh..." The forest intimidated her...like almost everything did.

3/11/2011 #57
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten
"The forest isn't really scary," Xavier said, seeing Cassie shiver.
3/11/2011 #58
Bittersweet Farewells

"You think?" Cassidia asked doubtfully. Of course, it was silly of her to be afraid of the forest. Her affinity was earth, after all. She should've been a nature person.

3/11/2011 #59
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"I know," Xavier nodded and grinned at her.

--

Rosaline sat on a sturdy branch and her legs swung back and forth beneath her. She looked around, enjoying the peace.

3/11/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member