Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

"Should we go find her?" Cassidia asked, getting slightly worried.

3/11/2011 #61
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier shook his head, "Nah, she probably want's to be alone," he told her.

((Ooh! You should have your other character find Rosaline! :3))

3/11/2011 #62
Bittersweet Farewells

((Bwahah, I was thinking that! x3))

Cassidia was still a bit worried, but she just nodded.

~~~~~

Lukas had been watching Rosaline for a while, now, feeling strangely curious. "I see you're a Fire user," he said, allowing himself to be seen. He leaned against a tree and stared at the small flame that had appeared on the tip of his own finger.

3/11/2011 #63
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

((OOOOOH! I'm a mind reader!!! O.e))

Xavier ruffled Cassie's hair and chuckled. "You don't have to worry about Rosaline. She can take care of herself," he said.

--

Rosaline yelped in surprise when she heard the voice from behind her. She jumped down swiftly and landed in a defensive crouch. She glared at the boy but raised an eyebrow when she saw that he was also moroi. She straightened up, but kept a careful eye on him in case he tried something. She glanced at the flame on his fingertips and nodded her head once. "Yeah, I am," she said.

3/11/2011 #64
Bittersweet Farewells

((:O))

Cassidia felt herself blush again at Xavier's touch. "I hope so," she murmured, looking down.

~~~~~

Lukas made the flame grow a little and smirked. "Nice..." he said simply. "I am, too." Thank you, Captain Obvious...

3/11/2011 . Edited 3/11/2011 #65
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

((Behold my awesome powers! :3))

Xavier looked around, "Hey, you wanna go somewhere else to talk?" he suddenly said, glancing down at Cassie. "It feels weird just standing here outside of the gym."

--

Rosaline nodded and mimicked his flame, only she slowly made her flame grow until it was a fireball that pulsed and burned on top of her hand.

3/11/2011 #66
Bittersweet Farewells

((I wish I had superpowers! Dx))

Cassidia nodded quickly and smiled, trying to relax enough to make her cheeks stay at their normal, pale color. "Yeah...if you're done training."

~~~~~

"Impressive," Lukas admitted, letting the flames disappear from his fingers and turning to face Rosaline fully.

3/11/2011 #67
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

((I'm sure you do! Just have to find them~ ;D))

Xavier nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm done. So where do you want to go?" he asked.

--

Rosaline let the fireball disappear and studied the guy, cocking her head to the side. "Thanks," she said, "You're not so bad yourself."

3/11/2011 #68
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia shrugged in response. She wasn't used to going places or even associating much with...guys...especially guys like Xavier. "I have no idea," she said, smiling sheepishly.

~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" Lukas asked, a little too much of his accent leaking in. Dammit...He'd worked so hard just to fix that...

3/11/2011 #69
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier thought about it for a minute, "How about the cafe outside of the academy?" he suggested.

--

Rosaline arched an eyebrow when she heard his accent. English, she cocked her head and felt her eyes narrow slightly. "Not that it's any of your business, but I came here to relax," she said.

3/11/2011 #70
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia nodded in agreement, even though she didn't even know the place Xavier was talking about. She didn't set foot out of the academy grounds very often.

~~~~~

Lukas cleared his throat to not make the same mistake twice. "Looks like you came here to escape..." He shrugged. "Guess that's just me."

3/11/2011 #71
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Come on, then," Xavier said, straightening up and walking towards the door.

--

Rosaline shrugged, "I guess that is just you. So what are trying to escape from?" she questioned, leaning against a tree and folding her arms over her chest.

3/11/2011 #72
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia followed him, grinning like a fool, again. Is this actually happening?!

~~~~~

Lukas felt his face harden into his emotionless mask. "Something worth escaping from...but that's none of your business, either."

3/11/2011 #73
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier lead them out of the academy and into the small cafe. Inside was small and quiant. There were a few people here and there, but no one that he recognized. He took a seat at an empty booth and gestured for Cassie to sit across from him.

--

Rosaline quirked an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Well, you asked me something I found personal, so it's only fair that I ask you one in return," she pointed out.

3/11/2011 #74
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia sat down where Xavier had motioned for her to. She began playing nervously with her fingers, looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

~~~~~

Lukas shrugged. "But life isn't fair, now, is it?"

3/11/2011 #75
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier chuckled quietly when Cassie started figeting. "Why do you seem nervous?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and smirking.

--

Rosaline rolled her eyes, "Right, how could I have forgotten?" she muttered under her breath. She looked up again, "You know, I never did catch your name..."

3/11/2011 #76
Bittersweet Farewells

"Huh, what?" Cassidia looked up to meet Xavier's gaze, a little startled. "Oh, um...I don't really like being out of the academy. It's a little...frightening," she admitted.

~~~~~

"That's because I haven't told you it, yet," Lukas said, a little bit of his smirk returning. "Call me Luke....and you are?"

3/11/2011 #77
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier nodded his head slowly. "I see..." he murmured. "You should come out more often. There's lots to see an do outside of the academy."

--

Rosaline grinned, holding her head high. "Rosaline," she said, hesitantly holding out her hand.

3/11/2011 #78
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia fiddled with a strand of her hair, but managed a smile. "Maybe you could help?"

~~~~~

Lukas reached over to shake Rosaline's hand firmly once. "Pleasure."

3/11/2011 . Edited 3/11/2011 #79
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier chuckled and nodded, "I would love to," he said and smiled at her.

--

Rosaline dropped her hand to the side and studied studied Luke, tilting her head.

3/11/2011 #80
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon got thirsty, so he stopped with his training and headed to the cafeteria.

~~~

Lara was kinda tired so she laid down on her bed and fell asleep.

3/11/2011 #81
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia continued to look around, eyes slightly widened with curiosity. "Does that mean you come out here often?"

~~~~~

Lukas leaned back against his tree and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

3/12/2011 #82
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

"Yep, lot's of times," Xavier said and nodded his head. He grinned at her. "It's much more exciting than the academy,"

~

Rosaline blinked, "Like what?" she said. She didn't realize she was staring.

3/12/2011 #83
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon got to the cafeteria, got some water and then looked around. He saw a vacant table near the corner of the room so he began to make his way over there.

3/12/2011 #84
Bittersweet Farewells

"Really?" Cassidia couldn't really imagine that. "How so?"

~~~~~

Lukas rolled his eyes before tilting his head to the side and looking at Rosaline like she had just been looking at him. "Like that," he said, putting on his blank expression again.

3/12/2011 #85
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier shrugged, "There's usually always something interesting out here, whereas in the academy, everything's pretty boring and repetitive."

~

Rosaline raised an eyebrow, had she really been staring at him like that? She shook her head, trying to clear it. What was wrong with her? She watched as he hid behind the blank mask again and rolled her eyes. "I don't understand why you have to hide behind that mask of yours," she mused,

3/12/2011 #86
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia had never thought of the academy as boring and repetitive. Especially with all those parties and the drama she heard rumors about. Of course, she never actually attended most of those parties, but they definitely didn't sound boring. "That's kinda hard to imagine..." she said finally.

~~~~~

This actually caught Lukas off guard. "What?"

3/12/2011 #87
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier nodded, "The parties they hold at the academy are fun at times, but I find it more fun out here. But then again, everyone has their own opinion," he shrugged.

~

Rosaline arched an eyebrow. "I said that I don't understand why you keep hiding behind that mask of yours," she repeated.

3/12/2011 #88
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt herself smile again. "So what do you usually do when you get out here?"

~~~~~

Lukas felt a flash of some emotion that even he couldn't place show on his face. He clenched his teeth and worked to maintain composure. "I don't know what you're talking about."

3/12/2011 #89
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier shrugged, "I just go around, looking for something new to do or something exciting," he told her.

~

Rosaline scoffed, "I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about," she said.

3/12/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member