Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
empaethy

[....Then make sure she doesn't turn into Mary-Sue! XD]

"I know, what?" Xavier asked, tilting his head as he watched Cassie, his amusment growing. He leaned against the wall and folded his arms over his chest, waiting for her to finish.

7/10/2011 #1,081
Bittersweet Farewells

((*sniffle* Do you have those days when you just get disgusted with your own writing? O.o"...I think I may be going crazy...O.O" xD))

Cassie closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself down. Just spit it out, she told herself over and over. "Well, there's this dance, soon..." she finally said as she stared down at her shoes and played with her fingers. "Did you hear about it?"

7/10/2011 #1,082
empaethy

[Yeah, I do... Sucks eggs... -.- There are days where I hate my art and photography, too. :/]

"Yeah, I eard about it," Xavier nodded his head and watched her. "Why do you ask?" [Today's one of those days, too. So I'm keeping my posts short.. =.=]

7/10/2011 #1,083
Bittersweet Farewells

((I KNOWWW!! Same here! Dx Argghhhhhhhhhh TT.TT))

Cassie kept her gaze fixed on the gym floor beneath them. "I was wondering...If you would go with me?" she asked in a near mumble. In the silence that followed after, she quickly started to ramble on again. "I mean, if you don't want to, that's okay. Or if you already have a date, that's fine with me, too. I just thought that maybe we could go together since...well, yeah, even though we practically just met the other day..." She did a silent facepalm in her head.

7/10/2011 #1,084
empaethy

[At least I'm satisfied with my art today~ I'm painting rightn now. XD]

"Whoa," Xavier said, holding both hands up. "Slow down there. "Yes, I'll go with you," he said and chuckled under his breath.

7/10/2011 #1,085
justwantafairytale

Arianna glanced down at his fingers on her wrist, and then back at his face. "What?" She said, trying to sound mean, but coming out softer.

7/10/2011 #1,086
Bittersweet Farewells

((I wish I was good at art! Dx))

Cassie could just feel herself just beaming at Xavier. "You'll really go?" she asked, a wave of relief running through her. "With me?"

~~~~~

Andrew's expression softened to take on an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," he said, trying not to look away. "I didn't mean to be rude." He kept her gaze on her for a while before realizing he was still holding on to her wrist. Slowly, he let her wrist go with a sheepish half-smile.

7/11/2011 #1,087
empaethy
[Hehe, art is easy! I HAS ARRIVED IN LIJIANG!! And my phone's seconds away from dying... Shit...] Xavier smiled at Cassie and nodded. "Yes, I'd really go with you," he said.
7/11/2011 #1,088
justwantafairytale
Arianna shook her head, but continued frowning. "Don't be sorry.. I was just being weak. Don't worry. Won't happen again."
7/11/2011 #1,089
Bittersweet Farewells

((YAY!! :D...Wait, where's that? O.o"))

"Thank you, thank you!" exclaimed Cassie, that goofy grin of hers plastered on her face again. She shot a glance at Rosaline as if to say, 'I did it! He said yes!'

~~~~~

Andrew simply shook his head at the student. "No, I apologize," he said seriously. He was a cold guy, but, if anything, he was polite and had some manners.

7/11/2011 #1,090
justwantafairytale

Arianna shook her head again. "Don't apologize." She repeated, then backed up a few steps, and running a hand through her hair.

7/11/2011 #1,091
empaethy
[It's in Yunnan, China and it's beautiful!!! 8D] Xavier chuckled under his breath. "I'm going to shower up, see you later, Cass," he said and, with a slight wave, he walked back into the gym. Rosaline noticed the look Cassie shot her and she smiled brightly back at her friend. "Yep. That wasn't so bad, was it?" she said.
7/11/2011 #1,092
Bittersweet Farewells

As soon as Xavier was out of sight, Cassie found herself bending over to take some deep breaths. "Dang," she muttered. "Well wasn't that something..."

~~~~~

Andrew let out a small sigh of relief, glad the student wasn't too angry at him. "So...do you just want to call it quits for today?" he asked her with one of his eyebrows raised slightly.

7/12/2011 #1,093
empaethy
Rosaline looked at Cassie with her eyebrows raised. "Why do you make it look like if you said one word wrong he'll eat you for dinner?" she asked, shaking her head.
7/12/2011 #1,094
justwantafairytale

Arianna's eyebrows furrowed, and she shook her head, quickly. "No! I'm leaving tonig-" She stopped talking quickly, then laughed nervously. "I need as much practice as I can get."

7/12/2011 #1,095
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie quickly straightened up again as soon as she realized what she was doing didn't look very lady-like. "Guys scare me sometimes," she mumbled with a slight shrug.

~~~~~

"Wait, what did you say?" asked Andrew, his eyebrows pulling together as well. "You're leaving? Where? Why?"

7/13/2011 #1,096
empaethy
[Me likey the new avatar~ :D Especially the tattoo~] Rosaline looked at Cassie as she's grown a third eye. "How in the world are they scary?" she asked and snickered.
7/13/2011 #1,097
justwantafairytale

Arianna's eyes widened, realizing she let too much information out. She started edging towards the door, slowly. "I..I never said that."

7/13/2011 #1,098
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie just shook her head and gave another small shrug. "They just are sometimes," she said. "They aren't to you?"

~~~~~

Andrew, realizing what she was trying to do, moved so he was in between her and the exit. "No I heard you pretty clearly," he said, his eyes narrowed slightly, "You said you were going to leave...tonight?"

7/14/2011 #1,099
empaethy
Rosaline shrugged. "Not usually..." she said.
7/14/2011 #1,100
justwantafairytale

Arianna bit her lip, trying to think of an excuse. Finally, She sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Okay, Fine. So what? It doesn't affect you, or your perfect little reputation." She stepped towards him. "Now, If you don't mind, Move.. Please."

7/15/2011 #1,101
Bittersweet Farewells

((@Michelle: *facepalm* I forgot to say this...Thank youuuu :D))

"Lucky," Cassie stated, her eyes just sparkling with admiration as she looked up at Rosaline.

~~~~~

"It doesn't affect me?" echoed Andrew, dumbfounded. "I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a school guardian. It's my job to protect students like you and prevent them from doing things that may harm them." He raised an eyebrow challengingly. "Now spill."

7/15/2011 #1,102
empaethy
[LMAO!!! XD] Rosaline chuckled under her breath and simply shook her head. "Let's just go," she said.
7/15/2011 #1,103
justwantafairytale

Arianna scowled. "I won't be harmed.. I can look after myself. I'm not a baby. I know what's out there." She took another step towards him, and the door. "Now, Move." She repeated.

7/17/2011 #1,104
Bittersweet Farewells

"Hmm?" Cassie's eyes widened slightly. "Go where?"

~~~~~

Andrew's eyes narrowed for a long moment, before his expression softened and he closed his eyes. Opening them again, he gazed down at the student and saw a himself again. Lost, hurt, and angry. "At least tell me where you're going," he said in a low voice.

7/18/2011 #1,105
empaethy
"Anywhere but here, preferably." Rosaline said. "The smell is getting to me..." she wrinkled her nose slightly.
7/18/2011 #1,106
Bittersweet Farewells

"Oh. Right, yeah, we should go then," said Cassie, who had already spent so much time at the gym that she'd become immune to the smell.

7/19/2011 #1,107
empaethy
[I'm exhausted.... -.-] Rosaline nodded and started down the hall again. She turned o Cassie and grinned. "See? That wasn' so bad..." she said.
7/19/2011 #1,108
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie let out a half-groan as they walked. "Oh, that was disastrous," she said, shaking her head. "I don't even want to think about it."

((Awww, whyy :( ))

7/19/2011 #1,109
empaethy
"He agreed to go, didn't he?" Rosaline pointed out with a grin. "So it wasn't disastrous." [For the last week and a half I've done nothing but walk and take photos.. XD]
7/19/2011 . Edited 7/19/2011 #1,110
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member