Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt daring, all of the sudden. "Then let's go find something exciting!" she exclaimed a little too loudly. Hearing herself, she blushed and looked around to see if anyone was giving her weird looks.

~~~~~

"Well I don't," Lukas snapped in a manner that was much harsher than he had meant it to be.

3/12/2011 #91
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier laughed lightly and felt the stares of the other people in the cafe on them. "Okay than," he agreed.

~

Rosaline rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't keep all of your emotions bottled up like that. One of these days it's going to blow up in your face," she told him matter-of-factly.

3/12/2011 #92
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt her face grow even hotter. "They're staring at me," she whispered mostly to herself, grimacing in actual pain. She stood up to get the hell out of there.

~~~~~

Lukas kept his teeth clenched. "How should you know?"

3/12/2011 #93
Time-Can-Be-Rewritten

Xavier furrowed his eyebrows and quickly followed Cassie out. "Are you okay?" he asked.

~

"Because that's what happened to me," Rosaline told him calmly.

3/12/2011 #94
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara woke up from her sleep after a few minutes. She tired to get back to sleep but she couldn't. So she just decided to walk around the academy..

3/12/2011 #95
Epona's Chosen

(hey, im new to this RP and using 3rd person!)

Lottie Tarrago walked through the grounds. Her bag had been put in her room and she was bored and surprised to why she'd been let into the academy.

3/12/2011 #96
A Hungry Polar Bear

((Heyy! I've Role played with you once.. or twice.. I think! Rofl ~))

Lara was walking around and she saw a girl. She walked up to the girl and said, "Hey! I'm Lara!" Then smiled.

3/12/2011 #97
Epona's Chosen

(possibly lol :D)

Lottie grinned at the girl. "Hi, I'm Lottie - new here" I said.

3/12/2011 #98
A Hungry Polar Bear

((Yeahh, perhaps. My name used to be Hanuel yeahh.. ))

"Same here!" I said. "So, you hungry..?" ((well... that was random!XD))

3/12/2011 #99
Epona's Chosen

(yh! i have then :D on CookieMonster8.0 VA RP)

Lottie smiled. "Sure" I said letting my Italian accent show "as long as it isn't you're kind of pizza"

3/12/2011 #100
A Hungry Polar Bear

((Ahh~~ yeahhh!!))

Lara smiled back and said, "Well.. Let's head to the cafeteria~!" Then I began making my way to the cafeteria.

3/12/2011 #101
Epona's Chosen

(haha lol)

Lottie followed. Something told her that the quality of food would be a huge step down from what she was used it.

3/12/2011 #102
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara entered the cafeteria and got a bottle of water and some muffins. "What are you going to have?" She asked Lottie.

3/12/2011 #103
Epona's Chosen

Lottie looked over to food. She was right - nothing lookede quite as nice as the freshly cooked pizzas or pasta. She grabbed an apple. "This will do" I said with a smile.

3/12/2011 #104
A Hungry Polar Bear

"Okay!" Lara then looked around the cafeteria and spotted her brother in a table near the corner. She turned to Lottie and said, "Is it okay with we sit with my brother..?"

3/12/2011 #105
Epona's Chosen

I shrugged. "I don't mind" I said and took a bite of my apple. "Lead the way" I added with a grin.

3/12/2011 #106
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded her head and began to make her way to the table. When she got to the table, she said, "Hey Leon. Could we sit with you..?"

~~

Leon looked at his sister and saw that she was with someone. Then he shrugged and said, "Sure. Go ahead."

3/12/2011 #107
Epona's Chosen

Lottie smiled and sat down. "Hi, I'm Lottie" I said and took another bite of my apple.

3/12/2011 #108
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon looked at Lottie and smiled slightly. "I'm Leon."

Lara sat down next to Lottie and began to eat her muffin. She looked at Leon and said, "Want one...?"

All Leon did was shake his head.

3/12/2011 #109
Epona's Chosen

Lottie rolled her eyes. Wow, he was talkative! "Nice to meet you" she murmured examining her nails which were long and coated in red nail varnish.

3/12/2011 . Edited 3/12/2011 #110
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked at Lottie apologetically and said, "Sorry about him.. He doesn't usually socialize with others.."

3/12/2011 #111
Epona's Chosen

Lottie shrugged. "It's fine, it's just I'm a total socialite and had parties pretty much every week" she said and threw the apple core into bin.

3/12/2011 #112
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded her head and said, "That's cool! The last party I ever went to was.. uhh.. I can't even remember~"

Leon just shook his head at his sister.

3/12/2011 #113
Epona's Chosen

Lottie laughed. "We were off campus normally, it was mainly dhampirs since I was pretty much the only moroi that wasn't afraid" she said with a grin. "Are you sure you just don't know about them?" She asked Lara.

3/12/2011 #114
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara gave her a confused look and said, "Don't know about what....?"

3/12/2011 #115
Epona's Chosen

Lottie looked at her with a amused smile. "The parties!" she said "they may be happening still - just off-campus or underground"

3/12/2011 #116
A Hungry Polar Bear

Realization appeared on Lara's face. "Ohh.. I know about them.. I just don't go."

3/12/2011 #117
Epona's Chosen

Lottie grinned. "Shame, why not?" she asked. Parties were central to climbing up the social ladder.

3/12/2011 #118
A Hungry Polar Bear

"I either do some training... homework or this guy won't allow me to go!" Lara said and pointed to Leon.

3/12/2011 #119
Epona's Chosen

Lottie looked at Leon confused. "Why won't you let her go? My brother does" she asked him.

3/12/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member