Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

((Oh I'm such a fail when it comes to this stuff. Dx))

The guardian simply rolled his eyes again and allowed silence to fall as they walked. When they got to a certain point, he turned around and put his index finger against his lips, signalling that they needed to be extremely quiet from there. After another few minutes of walking, he exhaled deeply. "Okay, we're out," he said, his voice still low. "But we should still be careful."

~~~~~

Cassie managed a small, weak smile in response to her friend's confidence. "Okay," she said with a deep breath. "You go first."

7/25/2011 #1,171
empaethy

Rosaline glanced back at the guards and nodded, her face turning determind. She stood up and walked over to the guards, a wide smile plastered on her face. "Hello," she said to one of the guards. "I need to get out of the campus for a while. Family buisness. Let me through," she said, her voice soft, but commanding as she stared him in the eye.

7/25/2011 #1,172
justwantafairytale

A grin spread across Arianna's face. "Okay." She walked around until she spotted a black Range rover. Her smile grew. She found the keys and unlocked the car. "Ooh! Can I drive?" She asked, although she had no idea how to.

7/25/2011 #1,173
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie slipped out of the shadows, staying just a few footsteps behind Rosaline. She approached the other guardian, who gave her a quizzical look. With a small sigh, she locked her gaze on the guardian, making sure not to lose eye contact. Though she wasn't too sure how to do this, she figured she could watch what her friend was doing and just try it out for herself. "It's an emergency," she started to say, slowly and calmly, "I need to go off campus. You'll let me pass."

~~~~~~

Andrew, spotting the car as well, rushed over to grab the keys out of Arianna's hands. "Definitely not," he said sternly, shaking his head. "Do you want to get us both killed?"

7/25/2011 #1,174
empaethy

[Transformers was epic~~~ 8D]

Rosaline was about to go before she turned back to the guard. "None of this happened," she said and grinned, stepping through the gate as she waited for Cassie.

7/25/2011 #1,175
justwantafairytale

Arianna pouted, resisting the urge to flip him off. She mumbled something under her breath and climbed into the passenger seat, waiting for him to get in.

7/25/2011 . Edited 7/25/2011 #1,176
Bittersweet Farewells

"You've never seen me," Cassie said finally when she saw Rosaline step away, hoping this whole compulsion thing was working. She quickly went through the gate and stood beside her friend, trying not to let out a squeal of victory.

~~~~~

Andrew got into the car and started it easily. "Nice car," he commented in a murmur, before letting his gaze fall on the student again, one corner of his mouth twitching up in what seemed to be a smirk. "So where to?"

7/25/2011 #1,177
empaethy

"We'd better hurry," Rosaline whispered to Cassie when she came over. She took hold of her friend's wrist and started down the street, keeping her pace quick.

7/25/2011 #1,178
justwantafairytale

Arianna stretched, leaning her head back on the seat. "We have to get to an airport, But I booked my ticket for tomorow." She pulled out her phone and sent a text. "Your ticket will be booked too." She pulled her knees to her chest, leaning her head on them. "We need to find somewhere to stay tonight, But not too close. Just keep driving for now."

7/25/2011 #1,179
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie kept up pretty well, due to the adrenaline rush she was having from what they'd just done. 'That was awesome!' she wanted to shout, but just barely stopped herself in time. Although, she couldn't really help the wide smile that was now plastered on her face.

~~~~~

"Airport?" echoed Andrew, his eyebrows raised in genuine surprise. "We're going by plane?...Just how far is this place?" He easily changed lanes and shifted the car's direction towards the nearest airport - which wasn't even that near.

7/26/2011 #1,180
empaethy

Rosaline looked over her shoulder at Cassie and raised her eyebrows. She bit her lip to stifle a snicker at the huge smile on her face. "You seem happy," she observed and returned the smile.

7/26/2011 #1,181
Bittersweet Farewells

"I am," said Cassie, her smile growing even wider - if that was even possible. She looked around warily for a moment, her smile only faltering slightly. "Are we far enough away yet?" she asked, her voice still cautiously low.

7/26/2011 #1,182
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged, simply, not answering his question. "I have places to be before I can actually get to the place." She told him, looking out of the window, squinting through the darkness. Her eyes started drifting shut but she shook her head in an attempt to stay awake. "Let's stop and buy some Redbull." She said, grinning.

7/26/2011 #1,183
empaethy

Rosaline glanced over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes slightly. "Yeah, I think so, why?" she asked, looking at her friend curiously.

7/26/2011 #1,184
Bittersweet Farewells

"Not a chance," Andrew said firmly, that guardian-like tone of voice slipping back. "If you're tired, sleep. I'll wake you when I find us a place to stay." He spared the student a short glance before putting his eyes back on the road.

~~~~~

"Yes!" exclaimed Cassie before letting out an actual squeal of joy. "Did you see that? We were amazing! I mean, those guardians didn't even say a word in protest!"

7/26/2011 #1,185
justwantafairytale

Arianna pouted. "But.. I don't want you to be awake on your own.." She mumbled, looking out the window still.

7/26/2011 #1,186
empaethy

Rosaline giggled and let out a small whoop of joy. "This was actually the first time it went that smoothly," she said and grinned. "And we're swesome," she said and nodded.

7/26/2011 #1,187
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew actually let out a scoff. "And why is that?" he asked, still looking forward. "You don't trust me?"

~~~~~

A fit of giggles escaped Cassie's lips as well, though she didtryto control herself. "And to think I spent all those years cooped up in there when I could've been out here--" she did a little spin to demonstrate "enjoying the outside world."

7/26/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #1,188
empaethy

Rosaline chuckled at her friend and shook her head. "Seems like you're turning into a baaaaad girl," she teased and laughed.

7/26/2011 #1,189
justwantafairytale

Arianna smirked slightly, and shrugged. "I barely know you.. You could like... Murder me or something.." She said, jokingly. She let her eyes close. "I just don't want you to get lonely."

7/26/2011 #1,190
Bittersweet Farewells

"Yeah, all thanks to you," Cassie teased back with a slight wink. She let out a small laugh before looking around for a bit. "So how far do we have to go?"

~~~~~

Andrew rolled his eyes this time, but when he glanced over at her, she had her eyes closed. "This wouldn't be the first time," he heard himself mutter, almost incoherently.

7/27/2011 #1,191
justwantafairytale

Arianna turned on her side, facing him, but with her eyes still closed. "Hm?" She asked, a slightly frown appearing on her lips.

7/27/2011 #1,192
Bittersweet Farewells

"What?" Andrew said in a confused tone, acting oblivious. "Just sleep. Don't worry about anything."

7/28/2011 #1,193
justwantafairytale

Arianna shook her head, one of her eyes cracked open a bit. "I don't wanna sleep till you tell me what you-" She started then stopped, sighing. "You have to tell me everything tomorow, Kay?"

7/28/2011 #1,194
Bittersweet Farewells

"Nah, I'd rather not," said Andrew, one corner of his lips twitching up in a small grin.

7/28/2011 #1,195
justwantafairytale

Arianna scowled, though she let out a small laugh. "C'mon, You have to. It's only fair that way. Otherwise, I won't be able to trust you." She said, trying to be convincing.

7/28/2011 #1,196
Bittersweet Farewells

"I think you'll be forced to trust me even if I don't tell you," Andrew said smoothly, eyes still focused on the road. "Besides, I have nothing to tell you anyway."

7/28/2011 . Edited 7/28/2011 #1,197
empaethy
Rosaline shrugged and looked around. "Probably not far..." she said, biting her lower lip.
7/28/2011 #1,198
justwantafairytale

Arianna's eyes were both now open and looking at him. "I don't trust people easily. You should know that about me before we do this. And you have a hell of a lot to tell me!"

7/28/2011 #1,199
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie's smile faltered a bit, seeing her friend's expression. "Something wrong?" she asked, looking around as well before focusing on Rosaline again.

~~~~~

"Do I?" Andrew asked nonchalantly, casting the student a single sidelong glance. The corners of his lips twitched up for about as long as a heartbeat, though, as if he couldn't help it.

7/29/2011 #1,200
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member