Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells
((Whoooo this is getting dangerous...xD)) Andrew felt his face grow warmer as he felt the student press herself closer to him. "I have money, too," he half-muttered to her, followed by an uncomfortable-sounding cough. He calmly walked up to the front desk and cleared his throat a bit before asking for two rooms. His face fell noticeably when he was told there was only one available, due to how late into the night it was. The guardian looked down at the student in his arms with a panicked expression.
8/2/2011 #1,231
justwantafairytale

((Lolz :D)) Arianna couldn't help but giggle slightly. "Told ya I should've slept in the car." She said, quietly. "I'll sleep on the floor, Don't worry." She said, with a shrug.

8/2/2011 #1,232
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew cleared his throat again and made his expression go blank, trying to be calm and collected again. He received the key to the room they'd have to share and moved towards the elevator. "No way," he said firmly as he pressed the button and waited. "I couldn't let a female sleep on the floor."
8/2/2011 #1,233
justwantafairytale

Arianna ran a hand through her hair. "I won't let you sleep on the floor, either." She stated, shrugging slightly.

8/2/2011 #1,234
Bittersweet Farewells
The elevator finally arrived with a little 'ding' sound. "Well then...just what do you suggest we do if no one's going to sleep on the floor?" he asked as cooly as he could, getting in the elevator while he spoke. He raised an eyebrow again as he awaited her answer.
8/2/2011 #1,235
justwantafairytale

Arianna bit her lip, lightly. "I'll sleep.. On a chair." She said, slowly.

8/2/2011 #1,236
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew pressed the button to their floor and watched silently as the doors slid closed. It was only when he felt the elevator started to move up that he began to speak again. "You're sleepy right now...you don't know what you're saying," he said surely, shifting his arms a bit from under her. "You'll sleep on the bed and I'll figure something out for myself."

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #1,237
justwantafairytale

Arianna shook her head, quickly. "You can.. Sleep with me. I mean.. On the bed." She stuttered out.

8/2/2011 #1,238
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew, feeling his face grow hot again, coughed a bit and cleared his throat. "I think...you'd be...uncomfortable with that," he said slowly, avoiding her eyes and staring forward, instead.
8/2/2011 #1,239
justwantafairytale

Arianna shook her head at him, her eyes innocent. "No I won't. I'll be fine." She told him. She shrugged, and yawned again.

8/2/2011 #1,240
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew risked a glance down at her, but immediately regretted it, since his throat went dry again at the sight of her. "No, really...I'll be okay. I'm used to sleeping in odd places, anyway." Was it just him or was this the longest elevator ride in history?

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #1,241
justwantafairytale

Arianna frowned, and stiffened slightly. "Fine." She said, staring at the ground. The elevator finally arrived at the correct floor.

8/2/2011 #1,242
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew's lips turned downwards a bit. Had he upset her again? He found himself gazing down at her as he walked out and into the hallway. In silence, he walked up to the room that matched the number on the key he had received and managed to slide the key in and push open the door without much difficulty. Walking in slowly, he bent down to place Arianna gently on the bed. He then looked around to observe what he could, relying on the light that was flooding in from the hallway to make out the outline of things.
8/2/2011 #1,243
justwantafairytale

Arianna grabbed his arm, and pulled him down too. She then closed her eyes, sighing lightly.

8/2/2011 #1,244
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew hovered above her, his hands flat against the bed as they supported his weight. He gazed at her with widened eyes, holding his breath all the while.
8/2/2011 #1,245
justwantafairytale

Arianna turned onto her stomach, her eyes still closed. "Stay on the bed." She told him, yawning.

8/2/2011 #1,246
Bittersweet Farewells
Trying to exhale quietly, Andrew straightened up and removed his hands from the bed. He pulled a blanket over her and actually smiled. "I'll be fine. Now just sleep. You'll need the rest," he murmured to her.
8/2/2011 #1,247
justwantafairytale

Arianna turned on her side so she was facing him. "Stay." She repeated.

8/2/2011 #1,248
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew shook his head slowly, though she proabably wouldn't have been able to see. "I can't," he whispered, his smile faltering.

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #1,249
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "You can." She protested. "Please? I don't want you to be uncomfortable on the floor."

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #1,250
Bittersweet Farewells
With yet another sigh, Andrew sat himself down at the edge of the bed, keeping a respectable distance between them. "See? I'm on the bed. Now go to sleep."
8/4/2011 #1,251
justwantafairytale

Arianna narrowed her eyes, slightly. "Goodnight." She told him, closing her eyes and turning on her side. She let out a quiet sigh, and started drifting off.

8/4/2011 #1,252
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew moved back on the bed - being careful not to shake the bed too much - and leaned against the headboard, his head hitting the wall with a soft thump. His eyes slipped closed as he waited for the student to fall asleep, his mind wandering to his sister. He wondered how she was doing without him.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the academy, Gracie was sound asleep and having peaceful dreams, without another care in the world.

((LOLz xD))

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #1,253
justwantafairytale

(Haha, Can we skip till morning? :))

Arianna woke up, stretched and then stood up. She walked quietly into the bathroom, and locked the door behind her. She showered and got dressed, Even bothering to do her hair/makeup as there was nothing else to do. She walked out of the bathroom and sat on the floor, next to the bed to not disturb Andrew.

8/4/2011 #1,254
Bittersweet Farewells

((Of course~ ^^))

Andrew rubbed his eyes as he woke up, looking around as soon as he was able to register objects. His eyes widened when he realized where he had fallen asleep, though he had planned to sleep somewhere else when Arianna was too deep into her sleep to notice. He silently facepalmed until he saw the student sitting on the bed. He froze and stiffened immediately, only his face growing a bit redder.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #1,255
justwantafairytale

Arianna turned, and noticed he was awake. She gave him and awkward half smile. "Finally." She breathed, quietly. "Erm.. We should probably.. Leave, soon.."

8/4/2011 #1,256
Bittersweet Farewells

"Oh...yes," said Andrew, nodding slowly as he tried to get his body to relax. "Of course, umm...Give me just five minutes." And without another word, he rushed into the bathroom to hide. Oh Lord, just shoot me now, he thought, facepalming again.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #1,257
justwantafairytale

Arianna bit her lip, staring after him with a somewhat confused expression on her face. "...Sure." She mumbled, lying back on the bed. She started fiddling with her hair.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #1,258
Bittersweet Farewells
Exactly five minutes had passed when Andrew finally came out of the bathroom, his expression blank again, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It was a wonder how he'd managed to get back to his usual, formal look in that short period of time. "Let's go," he said quietly as he organized his bag a bit.
8/5/2011 #1,259
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded, walking quickly out of the room, dragging her bag behind her. "I hate flying.." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

8/5/2011 #1,260
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member