Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

"Why?" Andrew asked before he could stop himself. He followed her out and locked the door behind him before glancing at the bag Arianna was dragging across the floor. With a small sigh, he held out his hand towards her, palm facing upwards, an expectant look on his face.

8/5/2011 . Edited 8/5/2011 #1,261
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged. "I get scared.." She admitted, quietly. She glanced at his hand, and shook her head lightly. "I'm not gonna let you carry my bag.." She continued walking.

8/6/2011 #1,262
Bittersweet Farewells
"Fine then," Andrew said with a shrug, pulling his hand away as they neared the elevator. "So you've been flying before?"
8/6/2011 #1,263
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded, shifting her bag onto her shoulder. "Mm. Yeah. Before.. We were in Canada.. Me and.. My friend." She said, with a gulp.

8/6/2011 #1,264
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew threw her a quizzical glance at her reply, an eyebrow raised. He chose not to ask about it though, and simply got in the elevator (luckily it was on their floor). "Don't worry," he murmured, "It won't be as bad as you think."

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #1,265
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged. "We could crash and die." She said, with a slight smirk.

8/6/2011 #1,266
Bittersweet Farewells
"I highly doubt that," Andrew said, rolling his eyes. He smiled slightly, glad the atmosphere wasn't as serious as it had been last night.
8/6/2011 #1,267
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged. "It's a possibility!" She said, seriously. "Out of everything that can kill me, I don't want to die by an airplane!" She whined, giggling slightly.

8/6/2011 #1,268
Bittersweet Farewells

The corners of Andrew's lips tugged upwards a bit more. "Yeah...that would be a shame," he said as they arrived at the lobby. "But what are the chances that our plane is actually going to crash?"

8/6/2011 #1,269
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged, walking to the car, quickly. "Like.. 1 in 100." She said, smiling slightly. "Can I drive? Pleaaaseee?" She begged, turning towards him with her 'pouty/puppy dog eyed' face.

8/6/2011 #1,270
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew's smile faltered a bit. "Well, do you even know how to drive?" he asked slowly, an eyebrow raised.

8/6/2011 #1,271
justwantafairytale

Arianna bit her lip, nodding slowly. "Sure." She said, trying to sound convincing. She held her hand out for the keys.

8/6/2011 #1,272
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew studied her through narrowed eyes, allowing a few moments of silence to pass. He hung the keys above her hand, letting them dangle a bit. "Are you positive?" he asked. "Because you're going to have to take full responsibility if someone gets hurt or if the car gets totaled."

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #1,273
justwantafairytale

Arianna smirked slightly, then sighed. "Whatever. You drive then, Big shot." She mumbled, rolling her eyes. She smiled slightly as she hopped into the passenger side.

8/6/2011 #1,274
Bittersweet Farewells

"I thought so," said Andrew, a satisfied smile spreading across his lips as he got in the car as well. Quickly pulling out of the parking lot, he headed straight for the airport, which was only a few minutes away. "When's our boarding time?"

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #1,275
justwantafairytale

Arianna rolled her eyes, quickly. "In like.. an hour or two." She said, with a shrug. "We should hurry."

8/6/2011 #1,276
Bittersweet Farewells
"Mmhmm..." Andrew glanced at the clock on the dashboard of the car and nodded. "If we hurry, we might even have time for food."
8/6/2011 #1,277
justwantafairytale

Arianna's nose scrunched up. "I'm not hungry.. But sure.. We can get you food." She said, with a shrug.

8/7/2011 #1,278
Bittersweet Farewells

As the car pulled into the airport, Andrew glanced over at the student beside him and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. After parking the car, the guardian got out with his bag on his shoulder. "I think I'm gonna miss this car," he murmured, mostly to himself, patting the roof.

8/7/2011 #1,279
justwantafairytale

Arianna snorted, softly. "If we survive this, I'll get someone to buy you one." She said, rolling her eyes slightly. She started walking inside, holding her phone tightly in her hand.

8/7/2011 #1,280
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew sighed, but otherwise allowed silence to hang in the air as they walked. "You know, we're never going to survive this if you keep thinking we have no at what we're doing--whatever it is," he found himself murmuring, breaking the silence between them. The only reason he hadn't given up yet was because of Gracie. He still had a purpose, and his life couldn't end unless that purpose did first. A grimace appeared on his face for half a second at the thought.

8/7/2011 . Edited 8/7/2011 #1,281
justwantafairytale

Arianna rolled her eyes. "And you've got to be kidding yourself if you think we are going to survive. Well.. You will. I'm not going to involve you in the dangerous bit." She said, with a shrug.

8/7/2011 #1,282
Bittersweet Farewells
The guardian stopped, mid-walk. "I only came along so I could handle the dangerous parts for you..." he said slowly, staring her down.
8/7/2011 #1,283
justwantafairytale

Arianna stopped too, turning to face him. "I'm not going to let you. I have to do this on my own."

8/7/2011 #1,284
Bittersweet Farewells
"What do you want me to do, then?" Andrew tried to keep his voice and expression calm and collected, but seemed to be failing. "Do you expect me just stand there, doing nothing when I know someone I care about might die? I can't live through that." Not again, he almost added. Replaying his own words in his head, he realized his mistake and looked away, starting to walk again. "Whatever, I play by my own rules."
8/7/2011 #1,285
justwantafairytale

Arianna stared after him, for a moment, shocked. "You don't care about me! Nobody does! I don't need anybody to care about me." She started off yelling, then ended up muttering. She hung back, walking slowly a while behind him.

8/7/2011 #1,286
Bittersweet Farewells
"I doubt that," Andrew muttered lowly. He wondered if she'd be able to hear. He raised the volume of his voice a bit, so she could hear for sure. "I'll help you as much as I can, and you can't stop me."
8/7/2011 #1,287
justwantafairytale

Arianna scoffed. "You won't be able to watch me every second of every day. It'll be easy enough to get away from you." She said, glaring at the floor, and picking up her pace a bit.

8/7/2011 #1,288
Bittersweet Farewells
A few long minutes of quiet passed before Andrew turned around to gaze down at the student as she walked towards him. "Shouldn't you be welcoming the help?" he asked in a voice much softer than before.
8/7/2011 #1,289
justwantafairytale

Arianna looked away from him. "Not when it involves you getting hurt.."

8/7/2011 #1,290
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member