Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells
"I can take care of myself, Arianna," said Andrew with a small sigh. He paused for a moment and just continued gazing down at her. "You know...sometimes...you just have to be a little selfish. You don't really want to give yourself up to death like that, do you?"
8/7/2011 #1,291
justwantafairytale

Arianna's head snapped up. "I've already been selfish. I should be dead now! I can't think of a better reason to die. I'm doing this for someone I care about.." Cared. She added, mentally.

8/7/2011 #1,292
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew blinked, a bit taken aback by Arianna's response. He understood how she was feeling--he'd been there, done those reckless things. "Lots of people should be dead--" he could name a few off the top of his head "--but you don't see them doing suicide missions..."
8/7/2011 #1,293
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "This isn't a suicide mission! I'm just doing what needs to be done. What should already be done." She told him.

8/7/2011 #1,294
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew sighed again, this time out of impatience. "Well, what exactly is this thing you're so willing to sacrifice your life for but still won't admit that it's a suicide mission?"
8/7/2011 #1,295
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged. "I'm just... Destroying the things that ruined my life."

8/7/2011 #1,296
Bittersweet Farewells

"Let me guess...killing off a gang of strigoi?" asked Andrew as he raised an eyebrow, his expression getting even more serious than it already was.

8/7/2011 #1,297
justwantafairytale

Arianna pursed her lips, shrugging slightly. "I guess, You could put it that way.." She said, then continued walking. "There's only one I want.. As long as he's destroyed, I don't care what the others do to me."

8/7/2011 #1,298
Bittersweet Farewells
"You're being reckless," Andrew muttered, following her. He regretted ever letting her get this far. "I can't let you just give yourself up to them like this..."
8/7/2011 #1,299
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "Everybody dies! It's not a big deal!"

8/7/2011 #1,300
Bittersweet Farewells

"To me, it is," Andrew said quietly through clenched teeth, though he wasn't even sure why he was so angry about this.

A look of determination slowly, but surely appeared on the guardian's face. Maybe he'd five up for now, but somehow he'd prove a point to her, make her realize the mistake she was making.

8/7/2011 . Edited 8/7/2011 #1,301
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed, biting her lip. "Whatever. I've made up my mind." She said, reaching the airport and walking inside.

8/7/2011 #1,302
Bittersweet Farewells

"So have I," said Andrew, keeping his expression as nochalant as he could. He walked inside as well, a few steps behind her.

8/8/2011 #1,303
justwantafairytale

Arianna raised an eyebrow, but continued walking. "So.. Do you wanna eat?"

8/8/2011 #1,304
Bittersweet Farewells

((Ah, sorry I've been away. Busy week. Dx))

All thought of food had long since disappeared from Andrew's mind. "If you're hungry," he replied simply, glancing at her.

8/10/2011 #1,305
justwantafairytale

(It's okay! :))

Arianna glanced down, quickly, then shook her head. "I actually feel kinda sick.." She murmered.

8/11/2011 #1,306
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew tried to keep his eyebrows from pulling together in concern, but failed. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked her, stopping for a moment.

((Oh, my character's such a melodramatic freak...xD))

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #1,307
justwantafairytale

((Ahahahaah :D))

Arianna shrugged simply. "I dunno. Maybe i'm pregnant?" She joked, trying to stop from smirking.

8/11/2011 #1,308
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew actually fell for it for about half a second, his expression darkening for a moment. He saw her slight smirk, however, and rolled his eyes. "Don't be silly," he muttered. "Really, what hurts and how does it hurt?"

8/12/2011 #1,309
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged. "I don't know.. I feel like i'm about to pass out." She said, with a shrug. "It'll be fine, forget about it." She said, rubbing her head, slightly.

8/12/2011 #1,310
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew found his eyebrows furrowing again in concern. "Sit down for a bit," he said, stopping by a row of empty chairs. "I'll go get the tickets."

8/12/2011 #1,311
justwantafairytale

Arianna shook her head, quickly, then blinked slowly, frowning slightly. "No.. No. I'm fine. I'll go with you."

8/12/2011 #1,312
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew gently took hold of her shoulders and sat her down in a seat. "Stay," he said firmly, placing his bag beside her.

8/12/2011 #1,313
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed but nodded. "Okay." She murmered, leaning her head in her hands.

8/12/2011 #1,314
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew gazed at her for an extra moment before heading off to get the tickets. "We have about an hour before we have to board the plane," he said when he came back. He pursed his lips. "Are you sure you're okay?"
8/13/2011 #1,315
justwantafairytale

Arianna tilted her head up to look at him, and nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She said. A smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Have you ever been to Canada before? It's awesome."

8/13/2011 #1,316
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew's eyes widened a bit. "Are we going to Canada?"
8/13/2011 #1,317
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded. "Yup. I have a lot of connections there.." She trailed off, with a shrug. "They have things I need. And I want to visit my friend." She said, with a small smile.

8/13/2011 #1,318
empaethy
[Ughughugh, so sorry I haven't been on... T3T Been really busy...] Rosalind nodded and flashed her friend a quick smile. "Sure I do," she said and started down the street.
8/13/2011 #1,319
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew nodded silently. He'd been by the border once, when he was on the run with Gracie, but didn't mention it. "So...that's where the strigoi are?" he asked in a cautiously low voice.

~~~~~

Cassie nodded slowly and continued to follow Rosaline, looking around a bit warily, her adrenaline high starting to wear off.

((That's okay~ ^^ Like the new pic btw...;) ))

8/13/2011 #1,320
« Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member