Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »
empaethy
[Thanks. :) I like yours, too] Rosaline glanced over at Cassie and smiled faintly at her. "Adrenaline wearing off?" she asked, the corners of her lips curling up slightly.
8/13/2011 #1,321
justwantafairytale

"Kinda." Arianna said, casually. "We're not going there straight away, though." She told him, flipping her phone around in her hand, absentmindedly.

8/14/2011 #1,322
Bittersweet Farewells

"Huh?" Cassie looked up at Rosaline, her eyes slightly widened. "Um...maybe...?"

~~~~~

Andrew only nodded again, before taking a seat beside her as he let out an almost inaudible sigh.

8/16/2011 #1,323
justwantafairytale

Arianna sat with him in an awkward silence, texting someone every few minutes until she heard their flight being called. A grin spread across her face as she jumped up, and started walking, turning her head to tell him to hurry up.

8/16/2011 #1,324
empaethy
Rosaline laughed and nodded. "C'mon," she said. "It's right aroundthe corner." She grinned and picked up her pace.
8/16/2011 #1,325
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew got up to follow her, having heard their flight being called, too. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" he asked as he gazed at her warily.

~~~~~

Cassie looked around and grinned as well, walking a bit faster to keep up with Rosaline. "Finally," she breathed.

8/18/2011 #1,326
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded, continuing walking. "Yup.. Unless we die, Of course." She said, with a smirk. She finally arrived at the plane, walking in and looking around for a seat. "Can I have the window seat?" She asked.

((Sorry, Haha, I just wanted to skip all the lines and passport checking stuff, lol))

8/18/2011 #1,327
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew rolled his eyes, but still silently hoped she was really okay. "Sure," he said, answering her question when he found their seats. He stood aside and looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to sit down.

8/19/2011 #1,328
justwantafairytale

Arianna smiled, slightly, and sat down. Her smile quickly dissapearing, replaced with a nervous look. She bit her lip, as she always did when she felt uncomfortable. With one glance at Andrew, She quickly turned away.

8/19/2011 #1,329
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew sat down as well and leaned back a little in his seat. "Don't be nervous," he murmured with a small sigh. "Everything's going to be fine."

8/19/2011 #1,330
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded, nervously. "Mm. Right." She muttered, Uncertain. She leaned back, closing her eyes and breathing out softly.

8/19/2011 #1,331
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew threw her a sidelong glance as someone announced that the plane would be taking off shortly. After a moment of hesitation, he patted her hand reassuringly before leaning back a bit more in his seat and letting his eyes slip closed as well.

8/19/2011 #1,332
empaethy
[lkjhgfdsa, almost got lost in Ikea... -.-] Rosaline grinned as she walked up to the mall, opening the door and holding it open for Cassie.
8/19/2011 #1,333
justwantafairytale

Arianna's hand tightened slightly as she felt the plane taking off. She shot up, quickly, thinking of the last time she was on a plane. It felt all too familiar. "I can't do this. I can't go back to Canada. I can't. I can't. I can't." She repeated, over and over again, Sadness washing over her.

8/19/2011 #1,334
Bittersweet Farewells

((Ohhh that sounds bad...yet fun as well. haha xD))

Cassie gaped as she looked around. "Whoa," she mouthed as she walked in, her eyes widening.

~~~~~

Eyes flying open, Andrew got up as well to get her to sit back down in her seat before the nearby flight attendants made a fuss about them not having their seatbelts on. "Hey, hey, calm down," he said, his hand on her shoulder. "It's too late to give up. The plane's taking off."

8/19/2011 #1,335
justwantafairytale

Arianna's shoulder's slumped forewards, her eyes filling with tears. She shook her head so her hair was covering her face, like a curtain between them. "I can't face this place. Not again." She whispered.

8/19/2011 #1,336
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian's eyes widened at her sudden breakdown, though he was glad she had given up on leaving. "It's going to be okay," he finally murmured after a while, gently patting her back in a slightly awkward manner.

8/19/2011 #1,337
justwantafairytale

Arianna shrugged his hand off, sharply, then sighed, and muttered an apology. "You don't know about anything." She murmered.

8/19/2011 #1,338
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew let his hand fall back into his lap, and just stared down for a moment. "I may not know a lot about you and your past," he said, "But I know more than you'd expect. Including the fact that everything's going to turn out okay. Now just sit back and relax. We'll live through this plane ride."

8/19/2011 #1,339
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "I'm not worried about this plane ride. I'm worried about what comes afterwards." She muttered, leaning back again.

8/19/2011 #1,340
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew relaxed when he saw that Arianna did. "Not too long ago, I recall you oh-so-willingly giving up your life for this...crazy strigoi mission."

8/19/2011 #1,341
justwantafairytale

"I'm not afraid to die." She stated, quietly. "I just.. Nevermind." She said, sighing. Arianna sat in silence, waiting until the plane started to descend.

8/19/2011 #1,342
Bittersweet Farewells

"Then...what are you afraid of?" asked the guardian, after letting a few minutes of silence pass between them.

8/19/2011 #1,343
justwantafairytale

Arianna opened her mouth to answer him, but paused, a million different answers running through her head. After a moment, she closed her mouth and shrugged, deciding it was easier to just not answer him.

8/19/2011 #1,344
Bittersweet Farewells

Leaning back, Andrew let out a long breath of air. "Answer me..."

8/19/2011 #1,345
justwantafairytale

Arianna opened her mouth. "Um.. I.. I.. I need the bathroom." She said, standing up, quickly. She needed an excuse to not answer the question.

8/19/2011 #1,346
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew sighed and got out of his seat so she could go to the bathroom, although he knew she didn't really have to go. He narrowed his eyes at her as he waited.

8/19/2011 #1,347
justwantafairytale

Arianna went to the bathroom, stalling for as long as she could before she finally walked back to her seat. She climbed over him, and sat down, looking out of the window in silence.

8/19/2011 #1,348
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew raised an eyebrow, gazing expectantly at her even though she wasn't looking in his direction.

8/20/2011 #1,349
justwantafairytale

Arianna looked over her shoulder at him, a small smirk forming on her lips. "Stop looking at me. It's creepy." She mumbled, shifting around until she was comfortable.

8/20/2011 #1,350
« Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member