Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

"Can we trust this guy?" Andrew asked in a low murmur, eyeing the house a bit warily as they waited for the door to be opened.

8/29/2011 #1,381
justwantafairytale

Arianna nodded, as the door swung open and a teenage boy about her own age stood in the entrance.

"You didn't tell us you were bringing a guest, Arianna." The boy said, in annoyance. Arianna simpled rolled her eyes and shoved past him, pulling Andrew with her.

8/29/2011 #1,382
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew let Arianna pull him in and looked around cautiously, observing the house. He spent an extra moment to look over the boy warily, on high alert in case anything should happen.

8/29/2011 #1,383
justwantafairytale

Arianna was smiling as she stepped inside, greeting two much older women sitting on the couch with a hug. "Guys, This is Andrew! Andrew, This is Mary, Lucy and Josh." She introduced.

8/29/2011 #1,384
Bittersweet Farewells

"Pleasure," Andrew said with a polite--but stiff--smile, nodding to each of them. He sneaked Arianna a puzzled look, wondering how he'd even ended up in a stranger's house.

8/29/2011 #1,385
justwantafairytale

Arianna smirked at him, and followed Josh into the kitchen where there were a few maps on the table. They started discussing things in hushed whispers, Arianna kept sneaking glances at Andrew.

8/29/2011 #1,386
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew stood there awkwardly, not caring to make small talk with anyone. He simply gazed expectantly at Arianna, waiting for her to finish up her business with this Josh guy. He started to wonder how he'd ended up trusting a teenager and coming all this way.

8/29/2011 #1,387
justwantafairytale

Arianna and Josh continued going over everything until she had it all completely memorised. Finally, She wandered back over to Andrew, smiling slightly. "We're staying here tonight, by the way,"

8/29/2011 #1,388
Bittersweet Farewells

"Fantastic," the guardian muttered sarcastically. He might've trusted Arianna, but he certainly didn't trust these strangers. He lowered his voice so it was just barely audible. "I'll find a different place to crash. Just don't run away on me."

8/30/2011 #1,389
justwantafairytale

Arianna looked up at him through her eyelashes, pouting. "You're gonna leave me all alone with them?" She asked, blinking slowly.

8/30/2011 #1,390
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew flinched noticeably. "I thought you trusted these people," he said, raising an eyebrow.

8/30/2011 #1,391
justwantafairytale

"Fine. But if Josh rapes me in the night, I blame you." She said, with a small shrug.

8/30/2011 #1,392
Bittersweet Farewells

A slight widening of the eyes could be seen, before Andrew rolled his eyes almost nervously. "Don't be ridiculous," he said as he glanced at the boy, his tone of voice not so confident anymore.

8/30/2011 #1,393
justwantafairytale

"It won't count as rape if she enjoys it." Josh called for across the room, winking cheekily. Arianna smirked slightly and rolled her eyes at him, turning back to Andrew, and pouting again. "See?"

8/30/2011 #1,394
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian's eyes narrowed at the boy, before he turned to Arianna and made his face go blank again. "...Whatever you...enjoy or not--" he paused "--is none of my business."

8/30/2011 . Edited 8/30/2011 #1,395
justwantafairytale

Arianna raised her eyebrows, and shrugged. "Well.. This'll be interesting.." She muttered before turning to Josh, smirking. "C'mon, Josh. Let's go enjoy some stuff." She said, walking towards him. She turned back to Andrew. "See you in a while. Let's hope I don't get pregnant." She muttered.

8/30/2011 #1,396
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew's eyes widened fully this time. "You're not...serious, are you? Don't we need to focus on the task at hand?" He eyed the boy suspiciously before nearing her so she could hear his whispers. "Don't just...give yourself away so easily."

8/30/2011 #1,397
justwantafairytale

Arianna rolled her eyes. "Weren't you the one just encouraging me to do it?"

8/30/2011 #1,398
Bittersweet Farewells

"I wasn't encouraging you," said Andrew before letting out an exasperated sigh. A look of hidden disgust took over his face as he threw another glance Josh's way. "Just...don't do this now. It's not worth it."

8/30/2011 #1,399
justwantafairytale

Arianna rolled her eyes again. "Stay then." She stated, looking up at him, smiling slightly.

8/30/2011 #1,400
Bittersweet Farewells

"Fine then," Andrew said in his regular voice--which wasn't even that much louder, anyway. "Whatever you want."

8/30/2011 #1,401
justwantafairytale

Arianna's face brightened as she grinned at him. "Okay. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.. So.. I'll try not to wake you.." She muttered to Andrew, sitting on the counter.

8/30/2011 #1,402
Bittersweet Farewells

"Just try and leave without me," Andrew said, narrowing his eyes, "I'll hunt you down and never forgive you."

8/30/2011 #1,403
justwantafairytale

Arianna rolled her eyes. "You might as well go back to the acadamy. Tomorrow, I'm not letting you come with me." She said, and started walking up the stairs.

8/31/2011 #1,404
Bittersweet Farewells

A moment of just the sound of her footsteps passed as Andrew stood there, slightly shocked. Then, with an exasperated sigh and another slightly nervous glance around the room, he started up the stairs behind her. "I didn't come all this way just to sit here and watch you kill yourself."

((Sorry I've been away~~ Dx))

9/9/2011 #1,405
justwantafairytale

"I already told you, I don't care about dying!" She whispered, annoyed. "And nobody forced you to come. I tried to make you stay!" She said, turning around to face him.

9/11/2011 #1,406
Bittersweet Farewells
Andrew's eyes widened in what seemed to be disbelief. "This is...foolishness. You're not thinking straight. I came all this way to protect you from yourself." He paused for a moment to lower his voice a bit. "Maybe there's a way...if you'd just let me help..."
9/11/2011 #1,407
justwantafairytale

Arianna stared it him, annoyed. "I don't think you can help.. Once I see him, Everything is just going to come back to me.. I don't know how i'll react.. You can't see that."

9/11/2011 #1,408
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew only blinked in confusion, deciding not to ask for an explanation yet. "Let's just work something out. Please."

9/11/2011 #1,409
justwantafairytale

Arianna didn't answer, She simply turned her back on him and continued to walk up the stairs. "I'm tired." She mumbled.

9/11/2011 #1,410
« Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member