Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian sighed and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath then opened his mouth to speak. "Please. I'm...begging you...Don't do this."

9/11/2011 #1,411
justwantafairytale

The familiarity of his words struck her. She'd heard them before, in a similar situation. She froze on the stairs, her hands shaking slightly. "I..Have to." She stuttered.

9/11/2011 #1,412
Bittersweet Farewells

"Why?" Andrew stared at her back, glad he'd been able to at least get her to stop. "Why?" he repeated in a lower, more strained voice.

9/11/2011 #1,413
justwantafairytale

"Because I loved him! Don't you get it?! They were my best friends! You don't understand!" She yelled, storming up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door behind her.

9/11/2011 #1,414
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew's eyebrows furrowed in both worry and confusion. He silently walked up to the door that had just been slammed, his hand hovering near the doorknob. What'd I do? he wondered to himself, but made no other movements.

9/11/2011 #1,415
justwantafairytale

Arianna kicked the wall in frustration. "Holy shit!" She yelled, holding her foot and closing her eyes in pain.

9/12/2011 #1,416
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian barged in the instant he heard the loud thump, thinking she'd gotten herself seriously injured or something. Luckily, he came in, only to find her hopping on one foot in pain. "You okay?" he finally asked, gazing at her a little strangely.

9/12/2011 #1,417
justwantafairytale

Arianna just nodded, biting her lip down so she didn't scream or anything. She stared at him, awkwardly for a while, before sitting down on the floor, and looking at her hands.

9/12/2011 #1,418
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian slowly moved to close the door, then went to take a seat on the floor across from Arianna. With a small sigh, he continued to gaze at her, this time with an expectant look on his face.

9/12/2011 #1,419
justwantafairytale

Arianna stared back at him, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not going to explain anything." She said, flatly.

9/13/2011 #1,420
Bittersweet Farewells

"Don't you think I have the right to know?" asked Andrew, staring back at her evenly.

9/13/2011 #1,421
justwantafairytale

"You haven't told me anything about you.. Why should I tell you anything about me?" She questioned, rolling her eyes.

9/13/2011 #1,422
Bittersweet Farewells

"Fine." Andrew lifted his hands, as if he was giving up. He shifted around a bit to get in a more comfortable position. "What do you want to know?"

9/13/2011 #1,423
justwantafairytale

Arianna blinked in suprise before leaning forward more slightly. "Everything.. What happened to you?"

9/13/2011 #1,424
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew thought nothing of the look of surprise on her face, and only exhaled audibly. "You'll have to be more specific..."

9/13/2011 #1,425
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "I said I wanted to know everything about you.."

9/13/2011 #1,426
Bittersweet Farewells

"Okay, but you have to explain everything, too..." Andrew didn't wait for an answer, and only took a deep breath. "When Gracie was around four or five, my father--" he almost spat the word "--became a strigoi. So we hid. But within a year, though, he turned my mother, too, and I had no choice but to just take Gracie and run. We stayed on the run like that for years, and I ran into numerous strigoi and other dangers--which is how I got most of my training. I ended up killing both of my parents in time...Gracie still doesn't know." He fought to keep his expression blank the whole time.

((Totally just made that up...FINALLY his story is complete! :D))

9/13/2011 #1,427
justwantafairytale

Arianna found herself edging slightly away from him. "You killed your parents?" She asked, in shock. She didn't look at him, though she was frowning. "I'm sorry.. " She mumbled.

9/13/2011 #1,428
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew noticed how she pulled slightly away from him, and tried not to think too much into it. This reaction was inevitable, meaning he shouldn't have been surprised or offended. "Don't be," he said almost nonchalantly, only the miniscule turning down of his lips giving away the grief he still felt, even after all those years. He took another deep breath before continuing, "Then, we ended up at the academy, since I thought it would be good for Gracie." He stared at her, though she was looking away. "And that's it."

9/14/2011 #1,429
justwantafairytale

"You should tell Gracie.. She deserves to know.. She's really worried about you.." She murmered, fiddling with her hands.

9/14/2011 #1,430
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian gave a small shrug, still gazing at her and waiting for to look up. "She'll find out sooner or later. She barely even knew them, anyway." A hint of doubt could be heard in his voice.

9/14/2011 #1,431
justwantafairytale

Arianna sighed. "She asked me to talk to you, You know.. She wanted to know what was wrong.."

9/14/2011 #1,432
empaethy
[Wooohooo! I'm alive after all! Aren't time differences just a bitch? ;]
9/14/2011 #1,433
Bittersweet Farewells

((YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! :D haha and yes. I agree. xD))

Andrew rolled his eyes a bit and exhaled audibly. "That's just like her," he muttered, finally realizing the reason behind all of Arianna's questioning.

9/16/2011 #1,434
justwantafairytale

(Heyy!! :D)

"It's not hard to see who's the nicer of the two siblings.." She mumbled, with a smirk.

9/16/2011 #1,435
empaethy
[Summer school + School is a bigger bitch... -.-]
9/16/2011 #1,436
Bittersweet Farewells

The guardian rolled his eyes once more, his expression loosening up a bit. "Kindess is just foolishness put in a nicer way," he stated. He caught that hint of a smile on her lips and was relieved, though he didn't know why.

((Right right...Dx))

9/16/2011 #1,437
empaethy
[Hell, I'm in civics class right now. I'll reply when I get home]
9/16/2011 #1,438
justwantafairytale

"That's so not true!" She protested, laughing slightly.

9/16/2011 #1,439
Bittersweet Farewells

Something about seeing her laugh made Andrew's lips twitch upwards. "It is," he said, nodding surely.

9/17/2011 #1,440
« Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member