Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »
empaethy
[Whew, finally found the last post.... :P] Rosaline giggled and grabbed Cassie's arm, pulling her to the nearest dress store. "It's just the mall," she said as she walked into the store and looked around.
9/17/2011 #1,441
Bittersweet Farewells

((LOLz xD))

"Dang..." murmured Cassie as she looked around the shop in all its glory, the bright, fluorescent lights giving the already glamorous dresses a special glow. A dreamy look came over her expression as she walked a little further inside.

9/17/2011 #1,442
empaethy
Rosaline giggled and pushed Cassie further inside. "Oh, go crazy," she said and laughed. She wandered off towards a section and looked through the dresses they had to offer.
9/17/2011 #1,443
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie looked after her friend for a long moment before a certain dress caught her eye. She made her way over to it and carefully examined a number of dresses, a small smile tugging at her lips all the while.

9/17/2011 #1,444
empaethy
Rosaline hummed tunelessly to herself as she looked through the dresses. A pale lavender dress caught her eye and she grinned, pulling it out to see.
9/17/2011 #1,445
Bittersweet Farewells

The blonde nearly skipped over to Rosaline just as she was pulling out a different dress. "Look what I found!" she exclaimed, grinning as she held up a strapless, baby pink one with a blank bow around the middle of it.

9/23/2011 #1,446
justwantafairytale

She rolled her eyes, and laughed again. "Liaaaarrr." She sung, sticking her tongue out slightly.

9/23/2011 #1,447
empaethy
Rosaline's eyes widened as she studied Cassie's dress. "It's beautiful!" she said and grinned. She held up her floor-length, pale lavender satin dress with a deep neck line. "What do you think?"
9/23/2011 #1,448
Bittersweet Farewells

"I speak the truth," Andrew said seriously, fighting to keep a straight face and failing.

~~~~~

"Right?" Cassie looked over the dress in her hands once more before looking at the one her friend had picked out. She moved to hold the purple satin to Rosaline's body, her smile growing wider after a moment. "It'll look perfect on you!"

9/24/2011 #1,449
empaethy
Rosaline grinned at her friend and held the dress up again as she studied it. "You want to go try on the dresses?" she asked excitedly, practically beaming.
9/24/2011 #1,450
Bittersweet Farewells

"Of course!" said Cassie, mirroring Rosaline's expression with a smile of her own.

9/24/2011 #1,451
justwantafairytale

Arianna scoffed. "You sound like one of those indian fortune tellers.." She mumbled, rollong her eyes.

9/24/2011 #1,452
empaethy
"Great!" Rosaline grinned and took her dress to the dressing rooms and stepped in one of them. She came back out a few minutes later and looked at herself in the mirror.
9/24/2011 #1,453
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew only gazed at her, an amused smile on his lips.

~~~~~

Cassie had hurried into the dressing room next to Rosaline's and came out to find her friend already outside. "You look amazing!" she gasped.

9/24/2011 #1,454
empaethy
A wide grin spread across Rosaline's face and she looked at Cassie. "thanks," she said. "You look beautiful!" she exclaimed and wen over to Cassie, walking around her to get a better look of the dress.
9/24/2011 #1,455
Bittersweet Farewells

((Ohmahgosh why do I find this hilarious. xD))

"Why thank you," said Cassie, doing a little curtsy and giggling. "That color looks so good on you...you must have an eye for fashion."

9/24/2011 #1,456
empaethy
[You do..? O-e?] Rosaline laughed and stood in front of the mirror again, tilting her head. "Purple is, like, the only color that looks good on me," she giggled. "So no, I don't really..."
9/24/2011 #1,457
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie rolled her eyes as she moved to stand beside Rosaline. "I highly doubt that," she said, spinning a bit and checking her reflection. A satisfied smile appeared on her lips.

9/24/2011 #1,458
empaethy
Rosaline rolled her eyes at her friend and stood beside her as she checked her reflection. "You don't trust me?" she said, feigning hurt. "I'm hurt," she pouted.
9/24/2011 #1,459
justwantafairytale

Arianna shifted next to him, and hesitantly laid her head on his shoulder, letting out a sigh.

9/25/2011 #1,460
Bittersweet Farewells

"I trust you," said Cassie, giving her own reflection one last glance before turning to flash her friend her signiture smile. "I just don't believe you."

~~~~~

The guardian stiffened for a moment but soon relaxed, sitting still in the now comfortable silence. He wondered if what he was doing could be considered morally wrong.

9/25/2011 #1,461
justwantafairytale

Arianna peered up at him, sighed quietly, then moved away from him, muttering under her breath.

9/25/2011 #1,462
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew gazed down at her, a questioning look on his face.

9/25/2011 #1,463
empaethy
Rosaline scoffed lightly. "Oh, whatever," she waved the subject off. She grinned and fingered the material of the dress for a moment. "I'm going to change back," she said and walked back into the changing rooms.
9/25/2011 #1,464
Bittersweet Farewells

After watching Rosaline leave, Cassie lingered by the mirror for an extra minute, looking over the dress once more. Another smile played on her lips as she thought about what Xavier would think about her attire.

9/25/2011 #1,465
empaethy
[Holy crap! O.O I almost forgot about him! *headdesk*] Rosaline came back out a few minutes later in her jeans and white button-up blouse. The dress hung over her arm. She shook out her hair and looked at Cassie. "Ooh, I can't wait to see Xavier's face," she said and giggled.
9/25/2011 #1,466
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassie whirled around to face Rosaline, feeling her face heat up. "I could say the same to you for...um...What was that guy's name again?" She let out an uncomfortable cough and fought to maintain an indifferent expression.

((LOLz Same here. xD))

9/25/2011 #1,467
justwantafairytale

Arianna just rolled her eyes. "You have got to losen up a little. I mean, When was the last time you made out with someone?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

9/25/2011 #1,468
Bittersweet Farewells

Andrew coughed loudly, surprised by her sudden question. "I don't...make out with people...It's uncivilized," he said, his face growing red. He didn't even know that many people, let alone trust them enough to kiss them.

9/25/2011 #1,469
justwantafairytale

Arianna covered her mouth quickly, so she didn't laugh. "Uncivilized.." She muttered, rolling her eyes. "You only live once, You know.. Maybe you should losen up.." She whispered, smiling innocently at him.

9/25/2011 #1,470
« Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member