Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon looked at Lottie and said, "that is none of your concern..." then looked out the window. ((let's say there was a window where they were sitting.. lolz))

Lara just looked at her brother not knowing what to say.

3/12/2011 #121
Epona's Chosen

(ok i like windows!!!! XD)

Lottie stared at him. "Ok..." she said stiflly and pulled her phone out her pocket, debating whether or not to get involved in a texted conversation with someone.

3/12/2011 #122
A Hungry Polar Bear

((LOLZ~))

Leon sighed and mumbled, "Just don't want anything bad to happen to her.... that's all..."

3/12/2011 #123
Epona's Chosen

(i have a window in my cell XDD)

Lottie looked at him. "I've never been hurt, then again I beat that guy up once..." she said with a laugh, remembering that night.

3/12/2011 #124
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon just sighed again.

Lara looked at Lottie, with wide eyes and said, "You beat up a guy? how come??"

3/12/2011 #125
Epona's Chosen

Lottie shuddered. "He was blowing the smoke from his cigar into my face" she told Lara "so I punched him, fair enough right?" she added with a smirk.

3/12/2011 #126
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara laughed and said, "Nice!"

Leon shook his head again but in amusement.

3/12/2011 #127
Epona's Chosen

Lottie grinned. "It was after that I began to learn martial arts, although I'm moroi, I'm not Royal" she told them "and no offence, but having someone stalking me is kinda creepy" she added.

3/12/2011 #128
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara smiled and said, "Not offended! So martial arts.. that's pretty cool!"

Leon stood up and said, "I'll be going back to training... So maybe I'll see you later.." then he walked out.

Lara just sighed.

3/12/2011 #129
Epona's Chosen

"Yeah, I want to be able to defend myself" Lottie said with frown at Leon. "Does he actually talk to people? Or does he train a lot?" She asked Lara.

3/12/2011 #130
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara sighed again and said, "Before he usually socializes... but after... " Lara stopped talking for a few seconds and then said, "He just trains a lot.."

3/12/2011 #131
Epona's Chosen

Lottie looked at her puzzled, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Are you alright?" She asked.

3/12/2011 #132
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked at Lottie, then smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.. "Y-yeah! I'm alright!"

3/12/2011 #133
Epona's Chosen

Lottie narrowed her eyes and studied Lara. "Well, if you're sure" she murmured.

3/12/2011 #134
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded her head and then continued to eat her muffin..

~~

Leon had entered the gym and went to the same punching bag he used before. He began to kick and punch it much stronger..

If only I was strong enough... He thought.

3/12/2011 #135
Epona's Chosen

Lottie sighed mentally. Usually she was good with people. I smiled at Lara. "I'm sorry, I need to go somewhere" she said and then headed off towards the gym.

3/12/2011 #136
A Hungry Polar Bear

"Oh okay~" Lara said and continued on with eating.

~~

Leon kept punching and kicking none stop. He was really mad at himself.

if I were stronger, they wouldn't have died!

3/12/2011 #137
Epona's Chosen

Lottie walked into the gym and watched Leon for a few seconds and landed a high kick into the punch bag next to him making it rock backwards slightly.

3/12/2011 #138
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon stopped. He turned to look at who kicked the punching bag and saw Lottie. He looked at her for a few seconds and then continued to train.

"Yes..? Is there something you want...?"

3/12/2011 #139
Epona's Chosen

Lottie grabbed a hold of his punching bag and stopped it from moving. "You aren't doing anything by lashing out at it, it needs to be calm and controlled" Lottie told him gently.

3/12/2011 #140
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon stopped kicking and punching and looked at Lottie. Then he asked, "Is there something you want...?

3/12/2011 #141
Epona's Chosen

Lottie sighed and dropped into a fighting stance. She focused, then her fist fashed forward and smashed into the punching bag causing it to fall over. "I want to know why you're mad, but training while you're angry can do you more harm than good, you lose your control and use brute force"

3/12/2011 . Edited 3/12/2011 #142
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon sighed and said, "Why don't you just hang out with my sister...?" then he went to another punching bag and began to punch and kick but more calm this time..

3/12/2011 #143
Epona's Chosen

Lottie rolled her eyes and sat on the floor. "Because she won't tell me" she said "but I'm guessing it involves family" she added waiting for his reaction.

3/12/2011 #144
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon tensed for a few seconds and then continued with his training.

3/12/2011 #145
Epona's Chosen

Lottie nodded. "Family" she confirmed. "I can talk about family, not that there is a lot to talk about..." she muttered.

3/12/2011 #146
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon didn't pay any attention to Lottie.

3/12/2011 #147
Epona's Chosen

Lottie sighed. This was pointless. She stood up and moved over to the empty floor area and found the music on her phone. She put her earphones in and danced instead. Her favourite kind of exercise.

3/12/2011 #148
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon saw Lottie get up and then begin to dance. He stopped training and just stood there, replaying all the memories..

3/12/2011 #149
Epona's Chosen

Lottie stopped and sighed. She studied the hard wooden floor and tried to figure out if it would hurt if her backwards somersault didn't land right, back in Italy, it was sprung floor and didn't hurt as much. She laughed at herself and threw herself over backwards and fell back into a shoulder stand. When she stood up, she grinned. All she needed to do was find a new dance competition to enter. She could sense Leon watching her but just ignored it.

3/12/2011 . Edited 3/12/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member