Vampire Academy Roleplay
Title says all. Come and roleplay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded her head and said, "Just like him to avoid the subject..."

3/13/2011 #181
Epona's Chosen

Lottie nodded. "He doesn't like to talk about it, lets all his anger out by using brute force, not calm and controlled movements" she said.

3/13/2011 #182
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara nodded again. "Again.. Just like him.." She sighed.

3/13/2011 #183
Epona's Chosen

Lottie laughed. "I tried to teach him but he wasn't listening" she said.

3/13/2011 #184
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara laughed as well. "Yeah.. doesn't listen to anyone.." Lara looked at Lottie and said, "Sorry about him... he just hasn't gotten over their deaths, also kinda blames himself.."

3/13/2011 #185
Epona's Chosen

Lottie looked puzzled. "Why would he blame himself?" She asked.

3/13/2011 #186
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked down at the ground and said, "He says.. that if he were strong enough, they wouldn't have died.. That's why he trains most of the time.. "

3/13/2011 #187
Epona's Chosen

Lottie shook her head in disapproval. "Was he even nearby?" She asked.

3/13/2011 #188
A Hungry Polar Bear

"He witnessed the whole thing.." Lara told Lottie sadly.

3/13/2011 #189
lovelylily313

Alexandria sat in her room, legs crossed on her bed, chewing on a pencil. This homework was really getting to her. It was a good thing she had no life, otherwise, she would never be able to get this done. She hadn't left her room all day and she was beginning to feel very antsy, her muscles begging to be stretched and pulled. Homework can wait, she told herself. Training first. SHe quickly got up off the bed and pulled on some comfortable clothes to work out in. She packed a bag of some needed supplies and walked out of the dorm and across the grounds to the gym. She saw a boy pass her, looking angry and brooding. Alexandria didn't think she'd ever seen him before. She shrugged, and pushed open the large double doors. The smell of sweat and dirty clothes met her nostrils, but she didn't mind. She set her bag down on the bleachers and put her leg up, bending over it to stretch out her legs.

3/13/2011 #190
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia took a few deep breaths and worked to bring a smile back to her lips. She turned to face Xavier with a stable smile. "Yeah, I am," she said. "Let's go now?"

~~~~~

Lukas just blinked. "Oh," was all he said. But he wouldn't lose. He never did. "Well, we're not exactly the same, are we?"

3/14/2011 #191
empaethy
Xavier nodded and grinned at her. "Yeah, let's go," he said, walking down the street. He looked around, trying to find something interesting to do. ~ Rosaline raised an eyebrow at him. She shrugged nonchalantly. "Hm, I guess you've got a point there," she said, nodding her head.
3/14/2011 #192
Epona's Chosen

Lottie hands covered her mouth. She had been locked up in school when the Guardians went after her parents. "That's horrible, do you mind telling me how it happened?" She asked.

3/14/2011 #193
A Hungry Polar Bear

Lara looked down, trying to remember what had happened. Then she sighed.

"We we're at home eating dinner and then all of a sudden there were strigoi in the house. We didn't know how, they just appeared.. Our father got into a fighting stance and began to fight, while our mother tended to us.. She told us to go hide in a room, while her and dad would fight them.. So, Leon and I went into his bedroom and locked the door. We could hear fighting that was it.. Then Leon, told me to lock the door after he went out. So I did as he said.. I don't know what happens after that... Because when I came out of the room... There were about 5 guardians in our house, Leon was crying and there was a lot of blood... Then whenever I asked Leon what happened, he wouldn't tell me..." She then buried her head in her hands.

3/14/2011 . Edited 3/14/2011 #194
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia followed close behind, looking around a bit busily as she did. Forget...just forget it...She tried to distract herself from her own thoughts and managed to succeed after a while. A smile played on her lips as she continued to walk.

~~~~~

Lukas finally smirked. "Hell yeah, I do."

3/15/2011 #195
empaethy

Xavier continued to look around, frowning. There didn't seem to be anyting intersesting that day. He sighed and turned to Cassie, "I don't think there's anything to do here today. You want to just go and get dinner?" he asked her.

~

"Don't let that get to you your head," Rosaline said. "Oh, opps. Too late," she smirked at him and folded her arms over her chest.

3/15/2011 #196
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon went into the cafeteria again, saw that his former table was still vacant and just sat back down.

3/15/2011 #197
lovelylily313

Alexandria walked over to the punching bags and began to hit it. You have to get better, you have to be the best, you are the best, she chanted to herself as she hit the bag over and over, throwing in the occassional kick. Once she was satisfied that she had warmed up and sweat trickled down her sides, she went over to the weight machines and sat down on the seat. She curled her arms, then worked her triceps. She had to get stronger. Most of the other dhampir here thought she was crazy how she was always training and studying all the time. She just told them that they would see who came out alive in the end. When she came to the point where she felt like her arms were about to fall off, she finally set the weights down. Next she went outside and took a jog around the training building. Three miles and nineteen minutes later, she stopped and went back inside. She looked at her watch, 7:20. Definitely time to get something to eat. She walked over to the cafeteria, sweat and all, and threw her bag onto the ground at her usual table. It was vacant, like always, and right beside the window so that she could see everything going on outside, and everything going on in the cafeteria. No surprises.

3/15/2011 #198
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia froze in her spot, startled. "Huh, what?" She was feeling unusually jumpy. "Um, yeah. I'd like that," she said, managing to smile up at him.

~~~~~

"Ha. Ha." Lukas said, rolling his eyes. "Hilarious."

3/19/2011 #199
empaethy
Xavier chuckled slightly and pointed at a small diner across the street. "How about over there?" He asked. ~ Rosaline beamed at him. "I know, right?" she taunted, laughing.
3/19/2011 #200
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia looked around once more before nodding. "You're the expert," she said with a grin.

~~~~~

"You're so full of yourself," Lukas muttered. It felt weird to be talking to someone for so long...

3/19/2011 #201
empaethy
Xavier nodded and lead them across the street and into the diner. They took a seat at a small booth and Xavier handed Cassie the menu. ~ Rosaline rolled her eyes. "I am not," she snapped.
3/19/2011 #202
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia chewed on her lower lip as she scanned the menu. She let out a low whistle and then peeked up at Xavier. "Expensive," she noted.

~~~~~

"And you're a bit clueless," Lukas added, keeping his face emotionless.

3/19/2011 #203
Epona's Chosen

(wow sorry, i forgot to reply from ages ago)

Lottie hugged her quickly. "That's horrible, my parents were turned into strigoi and then hunted down. They came after me for awhile but the Guardians got them" she said this without sadness, she had long gotten past it.

3/19/2011 #204
empaethy

Xavier shrugged, "It's on me," he told her. "Just choose whatever you want to eat," he grinned and looked through the menu himself.

~

Rosaline scoffed, "Right, mhm," she said lazily.

3/19/2011 #205
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon was sitting down for a few minutes then he decided to continue his training. So he got up and made his way to the gym.

3/19/2011 #206
lovelylily313
Time for my run, Alexandria thought to herself as she picked up an Apple to go and walked to the gym. She saw a boy she recognized, Leon, she thought his name was, and nodded quickly in greeting. He was in the gym training almost as much as she was, maybe even more. She went to the bleachers and began stretching.
3/19/2011 #207
A Hungry Polar Bear

Leon recognized Alexandria as she entered the gym. He mostly sees her at the gym. He went to over to a practice dummy and began training.

3/19/2011 #208
Bittersweet Farewells

Cassidia felt her eyebrows pull together. "But...I feel bad..."

~~~~~~

Lukas pointed at her with one fingers. "You just admitted it."

3/20/2011 #209
empaethy

Xavier chuckled and reached over, ruffling Cassie's hair. "Don't," he said and grinned at her.

~

"Ever heard of sarcasm?" Rosaline asked, her voice still lazy and uncaring.

3/20/2011 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time-Can-Be-Rewritten empaethy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member