Tudors Talk
A forum for everyone who love The Tudors to talk, roleplay and discuss subjects of interest. So come on in and join the fun.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lady Liesel

Which non-canon or less popular pairings are you fond of?

I really like the idea of Anne of Cleves & Henry VIII. Though they did have a moment in the show there's little support for their relationship. To be fair, during their short time they were miserable, but afterwards they had some cute interactions. A part of me wishes Henry had realised his mistake at casting her off and kept her as his wife.

10/3/2011 #1
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

The two pairings I've seen done that I really love are George Boleyn/ Princess Mary and Charles Brandon/ Princess Mary. The idea of Charles being married to the kings daughter is quite interesting. Not that it would ever really happen. But it would cool if it did. And to think Marry would allow herself to be married George Boleyn would be so not her style.

10/15/2011 #2
Lady Liesel

Those would be awkward in so many ways at first. I imagine they'd make for quite interesting stories. I may seek some out.

10/15/2011 #3
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

They do. I can point you to a couple stories. And I can point out another interesting coupling. Thomas Boleyn and Catherine of Aragorn. I love this pairing in This Most Hated Love and Where Our Lives Go.

10/16/2011 #4
Bubblepop00

The most unusual one I've seen on here is Chapuys & Princess Mary. I mean he's like a father figure in away. It's just wrong!

11/1/2011 #5
Bubblepop00

The most unusual one I've seen on here is Chapuys & Princess Mary. I mean he's like a father figure in away. It's just wrong!

11/1/2011 #6
Bubblepop00

11/1/2011 #7
DarylDixon'sgirl1985
I know right. I would like to see Chapuys & Cahterine of Aragon. That would be interesting. Because he's Spain's ambassador and she's a Princess of Spain.
11/1/2011 #8
Allison117
I love the Charles/Mary stories. Just wish there were more of them. I think that its so out there in a way but not. And the possibilities are endless. Unusual but cute!
1/4/2012 #9
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

I know there aren't enough of the Charles/Mary pairings out there. Someone needs to do something about that. I think I have an idea that I might do for that pairing. And some of the other interesting pairings out there. But it might take me a while.

3/15/2012 #10
Allison117
Awesome! I always seem to like the pairings that weren't actually together. But would be cute if they were. To say Charles/Mary shared scenes together at all really is a bit of a stretch. :) Yet I love them. Weird. I'll be looking for your stories. Happy Writing!
3/15/2012 #11
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

I know. And also considering the fact that he's the same age as her dad. But still your right. They are totally cute together. As are Catherine of Aragon and Charles. Because I think he could possibly care more for her than Henry did. Seeing as they have both disappointed Henry at one point they have something in common. Am I right?

3/20/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: DarylDixon'sgirl1985
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member