Southern Vampire Mysteries RP
This is a role play forum for the books based around Sookie Stackhouse. You may select a character or make your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Look At Profile

"This is Nicole." Sookie said, smiling at Bill and batting her eyelashes slightly.

6/11/2011 #31
Agent Aleu

Nicole reached her hand out to shake Bill's hand, they shook hands quickly.

Bill asked, "what are you doing later?" He looked at Sookie.

Nicole looked at them before then looked over the bar, thinking, they are together? If so I wonder how long that would last.

6/11/2011 #32
Look At Profile

"Nothin' and I finish in about..... 20 minutes." Sookie said smiling. "Sam might let me leave now if I ask?"

6/14/2011 #33
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled, "I can wait.. 20 minutes."

Nicole walked around, so she won't bother the couple but she was still listening to them.

6/14/2011 #34
Look At Profile

Sookie smiled back at him before standing on her tip toes and kissing him. "Thanks."

6/14/2011 #35
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled, bushing his hand over her cheek, "anything for you, Sookie." He said her name in a deep husky voice.

6/14/2011 #36
Look At Profile

Sookie blushed. "See you in a bit. There's few tables left." she said before wandering over to a couple waiting to order.

6/15/2011 #37
Flowery Lowry

The petite vamp tapped her impeccably manicured nails impatiently on the bar, the irritation rolling off her in waves. As Sookie drew closer the vamp raised an eyebrow and said

"For the love of God Sookie, it's not that surprising surely?"

6/15/2011 #38
Agent Aleu

Bill glanced around and had a weird vibe about a vampire here.

6/15/2011 #39
Draconc89

Lowell sat drinking the blood as he watched Bill, Pam and Nicole. He wondered why there were so many vampires in such a small town. They could not all be drifters like himself

6/15/2011 #40
Flowery Lowry

Pam leaned over the bar and whispered something to Sookie. She took great pains to ensure that none of the other vamps overheard what she was saying. As she spoke Sookies eyes grew wide and she began shaking her head "Yes" was all Pam said in a tone that could crack glass.

6/15/2011 #41
Look At Profile

"Why?How?" asked Sookie, trying not to anger the vampire. She was unsure, but she could trust Pam, she hoped.

6/15/2011 #42
Flowery Lowry

Silently Pam drew a small piece of paper out of her bag, quickly writing something down she slid it across the bar to Sookie. Gracefully maneuvering herself off the bar stool Pam turned to go but then stopped, unhooked the green glass pendent that was hanging around her neck and silently placed it in Sookie's hand. Nodding once she left before Sookie could say another word.

6/16/2011 #43
Look At Profile

Sookie looked shocked, and nearly ran after Pam, to hug her to thank her for the pendant. Sookie decided she'd thank her tomorrow night, as she would visit Fangtasia, and waited her last table, pendant hanging from her neck.

6/16/2011 #44
Agent Aleu

Nicole looked at the vampires.

6/16/2011 #45
Look At Profile

Sookie walked up to Bill and smiled. "I can go now, love." she said.

6/17/2011 #46
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled and said, "let's go, your place or mine?"He asked her.

6/18/2011 #47
Look At Profile

"Yours." She said smiling. "It means you don't have to rush home before dawn. It also means I can just let myself out."

6/19/2011 #48
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled, "Ok," he wrapped his around Sookie and walked out of the bar.

6/21/2011 #49
Look At Profile

Sookie buried her head into his chest.

6/22/2011 #50
Agent Aleu

Bill stroked her hair lovely and walked out to the car.

6/22/2011 #51
Look At Profile

Sookie hopped into the car and turned to Bill thoughtfully. "What you want to do tonight?"

6/23/2011 #52
Agent Aleu

Bill got into the car and started driving, "anything you want," he replied.

6/23/2011 #53
Look At Profile

"Watch a movie?" she said.

6/25/2011 #54
Agent Aleu

Bill started driving to his house, he was going to suggest a older movie but thought Sookie wouldn't care to watch it so he teased, "twilight?"

6/25/2011 #55
Look At Profile

She giggled before putting a hand on his knee and kissing his cheek. "William. That has to be the worst idea in history. That movie turns me off, so much it's hard to believe."

6/26/2011 #56
Agent Aleu

"So you won't want me to sparkle?" Bill smiled at her, then started to think of other movie she want like.

6/26/2011 #57
Look At Profile

"You're handsome just the way you are." she said and blushed.

6/27/2011 #58
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled and bushed the back on his cheek before pullling up to his house and parked the car.

6/27/2011 #59
Look At Profile

Sookie smiled back before getting out of his car.

"So, have any ideas what we could do tonight?"

7/1/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Draconc89
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member