Southern Vampire Mysteries RP
This is a role play forum for the books based around Sookie Stackhouse. You may select a character or make your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Agent Aleu

"I can cook you some supper," Bill stated getting out of the car.

7/2/2011 #61
Look At Profile

"Oh Bill, that would be lovely. But I know your kind don't like human food." she said walking up the porch stairs.

7/3/2011 #62
Agent Aleu

Bill wrapped his arm around her waist and said, "doesn't mean I can't cook for you." He walked to the door.

7/3/2011 #63
Look At Profile

She kissed him lightly before smiling. "Thanks, I didn't mean to say that you can't cook..."

7/7/2011 #64
Agent Aleu

Bill smiled at her and opened the door for her and walked into the kitchen.

7/7/2011 #65
Look At Profile

Sookie followed him, before placing her hand in his and squeezing.

7/16/2011 #66
Look At Profile

"Bill... Pam said... told me something that was rather...... unprepossessing." said Sookie, thanking her word of the day calendar.

(What did Pam say to Sookie before?)

7/20/2011 #67
Agent Aleu

(Idk)

7/23/2011 #68
Rainbow Gumboots

~~Scene Change

Bri pushed the door to the bar open and curiously looked inside. It was filled with locals, as would be expected in the local bar. Making her way to a lone table she fiddled nervously with her short hair, it was her first outing since she moved to the small town.

9/28/2011 . Edited 9/28/2011 #69
Draconc89

Lowell noticed the new comer and smiled at her not allowing his fangs to show.

9/28/2011 #70
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri gave a small smile back to the dark haired man. She almost raised her arm to wave to him but lowered her hand feeling awkward. (Be back in like 2hr. Soccer practice)

9/28/2011 #71
Draconc89

Lowell stood and slowly made his way over to her

9/28/2011 #72
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri watched the man get up, her eyes widened when he arrived at her table. The man definetly had a mysterious air about him she decided glancing at his trench coat. "Ermm.. Hi." she said, blush creeping it's way across her face.

9/28/2011 #73
Draconc89

"Hello there petite." Lowell said as he looked at her. "May I sit here?"

9/28/2011 #74
Rainbow Gumboots

"Sure thing," Bri nodded happily, "I'm Brielle." She smiled, "But 'Bri' is just fine." She added as an after thought.

9/28/2011 #75
Draconc89

Lowell continued to smile at her. "Mon name is Lowell"

9/28/2011 #76
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri nearly died right then and there. He has an accent! She grinned like an idiot. Then suddenly feeling self conscious she turned red once again, and started to fiddle with her necklace.

9/28/2011 #77
Draconc89

"Interestin necklace petite." Lowell said "Ya may call moi Low if ya want." before he cleared his throat to get the attention of a waitress.

9/28/2011 #78
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri put her hands down. "Ok, Low." She said, testing the name out. "Do you live here? Or you just visitin?" She asked curiously as a young waitress zipped to the table.

9/28/2011 #79
Draconc89

"I am new to the area. I have been down in La Villa for awhile." Lowell explained as he mostioned for a refil.

9/28/2011 #80
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri watched as the new drink was brought. "Whatcha drinking?" she peeked at the contents of the glass cup after asking for martini for hersefl.

9/28/2011 #81
Draconc89

"Dat is something you really don't want ta know it would scare ya." He said drinking deeply enjoying the blood.

9/28/2011 #82
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri's mouth formed an 'O" of surprise and tried to let the topic drop, sending one last curious glance at Low and his drink. "I'm new here too." She said, nervously changing the topic.

9/28/2011 #83
Draconc89

"So where you originally from petite?" He asked casually

9/28/2011 #84
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri blanched. "Umm.. you know, around." She murmered quietly, taking a small sip from her drink. She couldn't remember much anything, but she kept that to herself.

9/28/2011 #85
Draconc89

That is fun." Lowell said softly as he stared down into his drink.

9/29/2011 #86
Rainbow Gumboots

"I'm sorry." Bri responded quickly, not wanting the first person to talk to her to already hate her. "It's not that i don't want to tell you!" She rushed. "I just don't know where I'm from." She hiccuped, taking a large sip of her drink.

9/29/2011 #87
Draconc89

"Slow down dere petite." He causioned her. "Dat could be a good ding if you have a bad pasy like moi"

9/29/2011 #88
Rainbow Gumboots

Bri took a deep breath, set her drink down. "You couldn't have had that bad of a past," She hiccupped once again, still flustered. "A person can only get up to so much by the time they're twenty." She smiled, regaining her composure.

9/29/2011 #89
Draconc89

"Oh you are mistaken I am not twenty." he said chuckling

9/29/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Draconc89
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member