THE SECOND LIFE RPG
Have you ever wanted to have or even play 'second life?. Then, why don't cha ENTER your anime version of yourself in this AWESOME FRESH forum?. Where you can do or be whoever or whatever you want to be!. Enter!.. I Know you want to!.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Justgiveuponlifebro

(respect each oter and lets have fun and not fight kay?)).

(Im going to begin it kay?).

STORY MODE:

Wéi nuó's Pov:

I opened my eyes. I looked at the ceiling.. wait.. a minute.. where was i?. I clutched the sheets near me.. huh?, sheets?. I mumbled something incoherent .. "Darling?" Some feminine voice called. I opened my eyes as i stared at my mom.. oh great. "Yes, mom what is it?" I asks her. She gave me a look. "What?" I was annoyed, i didn't know why but i just was. "Darling.. You sleep walked to the guestroom again" She answered as she face palmed. I look around, oh, i WAS in the guest room.

A nervous laughter came from my throat. "Oh.. eheheh, Im sorry mom" I apologized as i bowed my head. She rolled her eyes. "sometimes.. " She sighed "I just dont know what to do with you". Then she left the room.

I sighed as i began to fold the sheets.. this was the third time this week i went to this room.. it was getting annoying...

I walked out the room and closed it.

I went to my room, everything was the same; my Daddy was reading and typing something, my two sisters were at work. My mother was busy cooking dinner.

But i stop when my mother said "Dont stay to long to that game of yours". Irritation struck my mood. "Mom!, its called my life!" I politely yelled. "And it's virtual!" She snapped, i cringed as i heard her chopped much more violently.

I ran to my room faster so that i couldn't hear her voice.

I closed the door as i bbit my lips, seocnd life was my life.

I spotted it, my dreams gaming device, i beamed as i run to get it.

But i tripped, stupid me for being born clumsy!.

I stood up as i run again ,this time i didnt trip so.. hooray!, i grabbed it as i flopped to my queen sized bed.

I giggled "Hello ol' friend!" I quickly kissed it.

I remembered of how i was oblivious about second life, my sisters called me an idiot ,screw them, for not knowing this popular game.

But i got it on my sixteenth birthday -which was ironically yesterday-. I read the instrucstions.. i doubt i could remeber them.. ehhe im forgetful!, love me!.

I closed my eyes. as darkness surrounded me.

In the beginning of second life game:

I opened my eyes as i saw pitch black. I noticed this spotlight was on me...

Was i suppose to dance and sing?.

And then another spotlight happened and there stood a girl, she was seating on a levitating chair.

She was attractive.. period.

I let out a huff, why cant we have good looking sexy dude instead of chicks?.

She smiled at me:

"CONGRATULATIONS!, you miss. are our first player so... whenever you put your game helmet on.. you can play second life" She informed. . I grinned at her information.

"And now you can create your own character!".

She announced i let out a hoot as i pumped my fist on the air.

Im so adorable!.

"But remember" She smiled again "after creating your character you can no longer create another OR CHANGE YOUR character's looks".

I pouted "that sucks" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh!, since your our first ever visitor you can do whatsoever you want to your character for example giving her\you god skills or even leveling up to the highest level!" I grinned at that again.

Should i.. give myself god like skills\power or maybe...

an idea flared in my mind.

Idea number 2 has been chosen!.

"C-can.. "I began to stutter "Become a guy?".

She gave me this look, I silently shivered.

she closed her eyes, then after a few moments of silence i heard a clear 'yes' echo through the darkness.

I let out a squeal "YAY!!!!!!!!!!".

"But first You must choose a race" I glared at her, ruining my happiness...

Many races appeared, surrounding me. I look at every one of them.

"Hhm.. can i see myself as a human first, my male self?" She nodded at my request. "30 percent uglier or beautiful-er?" She asked me.

Something good must be done.

"30 PERCENT MORE BEAUTY!" i yelled.

Another spotlight appeared as a young male was there, his eyes closed, a serene smile on his face.

His short black hair was in waves. His tanned skin glistened under the light. His eyelashes were long and thick, his feature hard and yet so soft all at the same time..

and best of all he was nude...

i can die happy...

A blush appeared on my cheeks as my heart beat accelerated. "OHEMGEE, CAN I FREAKING MARRY MY SELF?!" and then i had a noce bleed...

i gotta marry myself...

my male self...

"OH HOLY CRAP!" the gm stammered as she had a nose bleed, hehee, my guy self is so hot!.

"You know that if you change your sex i can marry you!" She said looking at me...

I feel like a rabbit being eyed by an eagle.

I glared at her and pouted "sorry!, i call dibs on myself!" She pouted.

"ugh.. but still.. i can own you.." She seductively said, i shivered, not a good moment to faint...

"Um... ma'am-" she glared at me " IM NOT OLD, YOU B***!".

I glared back "how dare you call.." lets play her for a while, shall we? "your future hubby" points to my male self " a b***?, TSK!, YOUR NOT WORTHY!".

She began to animatedly cry.

"Im so sorry hubby..." She cried. I rolled my eyes "fine.. now stop crying your eyes out so i can decide what my hair, eye, skin color is".

A smirk came on her beautiful face "Sorry, baby" Baby? "but i decide!".

A growled ".. no way in hell b***..."...

40 minutes later:

I panted as i look at my self, my male elf self.

Damn... im so smexy!.

My , my, my... I can eat myself up and best of all my reader..

She increase my attractiveness -my guy's- by 80 percent...

Maybe i dont mind being her hubby... on seocnd thought i do mind!.

My guy's eyes fluttered open.

Oh em gee.. his eyes... and he was starring at me.. "GAH!, DONT STARE AT ME! YOU GOD LIKE CREATURE!" i yelled blushing and i felt mellow at the knees..

he smiled...

I CAN DIE!.

right now..

He chuckled.

I feel like his making me his without trying..

gah...

"So.. what's your name?" She akss me. I look at the around and a name came on my face:

"Garnet".

And then she begin to fan girl over my name.. weird girl..

"So... where will hubby be born?, the west, east, North, south and central origins?" The gm mumbled as she looked at a book which came from god know's where..

"Um.. the central please.." I aid as i looked at my male self..

I shouldn't have been born a male...

cause..

the world would be a more happier place.

And then i felt this weird feeling, i felt dizzy and the last words i heard from the gm was:

"HEY HUBBY!, DONT FORGOT MY USER NAME'S LILYROSE! COME AND FIND ME OKAY!?".

I black out before i could even gave back a reply..:

"........."

TO BE CONTINUED!

(so what do you guys think about the this?)).

6/22/2011 #1
0m3ga's Z3r0

(So I'll assume none of the cannon characters exist? So this is an AU RPG... Cool. =D There's not much we can do in the way of Role-Playing as of yet, because our characters are all higher levels... Should I lower Heian's level some? It'd make role-playing easier.)

6/22/2011 #2
Hokona

cool, so ur making this just like half pirnce? hm.. cool

6/22/2011 #3
0m3ga's Z3r0

(Hoko-chi, you're supposed to put comments between the role-players in (parentheses).)

A black-haired dark elf sighed, sitting on a bench in Sun City. His purple eyes flashed in annoyance. There was nothing todo! He'd finished all of the solo quests that weren't suicide missions for a mage, and therefore had lots of money to spend. But the elf couldn't seem to find anything worthwile to buy, and there weren't any hot guys to flirt with. Maybe he should head to Star City...

Heian Si Ling sighed once again. He absently took out one of his golden dirks--the twin weapons were leveling ones, so he hadn't gotten rid of them--and twirled it between two fingers. The two shortswords were his first weapons, and luckily for him, they had magical cores so he could use them for channeling spells.

He didn't like the idea of carrying around some giant, noticable staff.

That was when the mage noticed a crowd of girls. "Ugh, who're those idiots oggling overthistime?" He muttered and stood up.

The dark elf made his way over to the mob (not the monster kind, the group-of-people kind ;)), pushing through the girls effortlessly. He caught his breath.

In front of him was possibly the most georgous player he'd ever seen, lying on his back. The male elf had delicate features, smooth, tan skin, and silky dark hair. He was in the beginners' uniform, so he'd probably just started--then again, most of the people on already had connections to Second Life officials (read: those with good connections got leveling and armor benefits), so it was possible that the boy in front of him was one of the few who didn't.

That was when the girls noticedhim, so Heian had to bolt before the rabid fangirls could attack. As one of his friends said,"A living specimen is far more interesting than an unconscious one."

Heian looked over his shoulder at the mysterious elf one last time, before vowing to himself, ' We will meet again. I'll make sure of it.'

6/22/2011 . Edited 6/22/2011 #4
Hokona

(i forgot -_-")

after the white hair elf saw the gourp of fan girls leave... she desied to see what all of them where freaking out about......

so lying there she saw a HOT elf, his hair, his skin..... she can go on for ever..........

then she noteis his unifrom... beginners'..... WHAT LUCK!

"hey you alright?" Sheik asked the elf sakeing it repetly

(so... how much did i spell wronge)

6/23/2011 #5
Justgiveuponlifebro

(THANK GOD SOMEONE REPLIED.. IM SO HAPPY.. )).

I was in darkness... in coated darkness..

or was that because i was unconscious or blind..

yup.. i was blind..

or unconscious..

Im heard footsteps running away.

and alot of squeals..

I scared...

I had the same dark brown eyes.

Black hair.

Tanned skin.

except..

I WAS MORE SMEXY AND HANDSOME!~!~~!!.

muhuahaha.

wait.. did i just evilly laugh?.

oh~! i did..

I stirred as my eyes fluttered open..

"hey you alright?".

I hear4d a beautiful female vocie aks.

I looked at her.

Sweetly smield and said:

"Yes.. I am".

I stood up and dusted my clothes.

"Hi!, im garnet.. and you are?".

I sweetly smiled at her..

She was so cute!~.

TO BE CONTINUED:.

(spelling.. grammar ignroe them!).

6/23/2011 #6
Hokona

Sheik smiled back

"My name's Sheik, nice to meet you Garnet" Sheik said similing "so you new here?"

6/23/2011 #7
OrganizationI

(If the game is just starting, I guess I'm back at level... 12 or so. Yeah, that sounds about right considering she'd start playing the moment she got it and train non-stop. By the way, I was never told if we could have more than one character. :'( )

Grace looked around with boredom as she walked around the city. After training for so long, it might be best to meet some other players and maybe even make a team. She was drawn out of her thoughts when an extremely attractive mage ran by, several fangirls following. Grace allowed herself to giggle at the sight before walking in the direction they came from. Standing there was a rather cute girl and one of the most sexy guys she had ever seen. How could she resist slipping into their conversation? She put her bow away and approached them with a smirk. "Well hello there. Are either of you two in need of an archer, or maybe," she rested her chin on the girl's shoulder, thinking she would probably get the best reaction from her. "You're looking for a lover. I'm available for both positions."

6/23/2011 #8
Justgiveuponlifebro

((whoa two replied.. im gald:)).

I smiled at her for two reasons. one.. shes' SO cute~!~.

And two..

SHE ISN'T GOING TO GO FANGIRL ON ME.. HALLELUJAH!!.

She smiled back.

"My name's Sheik, nice to meet you Garnet".

My smile grew bigger.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too~" I wasn't going to disgrace my looks and so i bent down, took one of her hands and placed a butterfly kiss on her knuckles.

"And yes.. im new here!".

I said.

And then i notice this attractive girl approuch us.

Putting away her bow and having this smirk on her face made me unpleasantly shiver..

"Well hello there. Are either of you two in need of an archer, or maybe,"

she put her chin on Sheik's shoulder.

"You're looking for a lover. I'm available for both positions."

I blsuhed as i she said the word 'lover'.

But.. I am in need for a team.

I shiook my head..

I was leevl one so..

ill just bring them down..

I felt sad..

But hey..

Ill level up soon.

"I'm sorry.. im not in need of both right now..".

I said, while having this sad smile on my face.

"If you would mind.. I-i-i need to go and slay some master's now.. you know to level up.".

I began to walk away from them.

I felt sad.

But when you begin something your always alone right?.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(Poor. garnet.. oh and OrganizationI You can have two or more characters and hokona.. ~! and yes this is like 1\2 prince and OZ yes this is an AU rpg :D)).

6/23/2011 #9
OrganizationI

(Sweet, I'm going to start working on another character. This needs at least one straight guy!)

Grace pouted as Garnet began leaving, before quickly lifting herself from the girl and deciding to follow. "I can help out if you want. It's easy to tell you're a beginner, and having a partner who can attack long-range may help." She came in front of the sexy man and stopped. "I actually really need a team. Although I love being an archer, it's not very helpful when I'm by myself. It took me forever to finally get to my current level, and I game A LOT." Her smirk returned. "What do you say?"

6/23/2011 #10
Hokona

"you, i think thats not a bad idea" Sheik said with a grin on her face

"we could help you level up alot, and for me being a Theif.... money wont be a problem..." Sheik said with a devios grin......

6/24/2011 #11
Justgiveuponlifebro

(Replies.. how i love thee XD)).

I began to leave but then this girl -whom i dont know her name- began to follow me..

What?.

"I can help out if you want. It's easy to tell you're a beginner, and having a partner who can attack long-range may help."

Well.. i WAS a beginner.

"I gues your right..".

i said, she went in front of me and stopped.

" "I actually really need a team. Although I love being an archer, it's not very helpful when I'm by myself. It took me forever to finally get to my current level, and I game A LOT."

"A team?, it is easier to level up faster if i have a team".

I mumbled.

Her smirk returhned.

"What do you say?".

What do i say?.

But before i could replay.

Sheik run up as well and said through a grin on her cute face:

""you, i think thats not a bad idea".

"we could help you level up alot, and for me being a Theif.... money wont be a problem..." Sheik said with a devios grin.

I blinked and hooked arms with them.

I grinned,

"Sure!~".

But then i turned to the girl whom i dont know her name yet:

"Um.. Whats your name?".

Cue charming smile on my handsome, smexy, face.

I got a feeling that having this two around may stir some trouble.. mayhem and me always being flustered..

But..

It'll be a risk im willing to take!:

"Oh yeah.. how do i get a warrior class?".

I asked.

TO BE CONTINUED.

((Hey OrganizaitionI.. when will your male character appear and Z3ro wehn wiil Heian make his next appearance?)).

6/24/2011 #12
OrganizationI

(He shall appear... in this post. Yay.)

The blue-haired girl chuckled as they walked. "Grace is my name. I actually have a friend who's a priest, so he can join us as well. Well, he can if I can find him..."

"There you are!" A blond boy ran up to them, clutching his staff tightly. "I've been looking for you, Grace!"

"Speak of the devil." She muttered to herself before unhooking her arm and gesturing to the boy in front of them. "This is Snow, the very boy I was just talking about. He'll also be on our team, and I can guarantee he'll be there every time we need to be healed. God knows he was there for me when we were training."

Snow sighed in annoyance and glared at his friend. "Let me guess, instead of looking for team members you decided to go around flirting with people."

"How could you accuse me of that!" She pouted and pointed to the cute girl she met. "This is Sheik, and she's a thief." She pointed to the amazingly-sexy guy. "That drool-worthy one is Garnet, who's going to become a warrior after he trains a bit." She sent Sheik a grin. "Of course, you're also extremely attractive. I am truly lucky such fine creatures as yourselves have agreed to join forces with us."

The blond rolled his eyes. "Please, don't mind her. She's always like this."

6/24/2011 #13
0m3ga's Z3r0

(I'mbaaAAaack~!)

Not far from our main characters, Heian (you guys remember him, right? ;P) had finally gotten rid of his fangirls. So the dark elf wandered back out to the street, looking for somebody to hit on--err, grace with his presence. Yea.

He found the perfect target amongst a group of four. The first girl in the group had long,bluehair. Her back was toward him, so there weren't any other distinguishing qualities except her excessive short-ness and archer equipment. She was obviously an elf, due to the ears. The second girl's white hair and elfish features also lead him to think that she was an elf, but he couldn't destinguish her class. All he could see of the third person was short black hair, because he or she was behind the fourth person.

But the fourth and final player in the group was the most desirable in Heian's eyes anyway. He was tall, with beautiful, silky golden blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. The bishonen was a celestial (judging by the outfit and small wings on his back), which was a nice change from the elfen group. He was a priest, and held a staff that suited him perfectly.

Heian had found his target, and the mage was ready to make himself known.

(Kinda crappy, but it's 12:29 AM and I am running on sugar. I had an L moment... Be prepared, Snow! You've got yourself an admirer! Too bad he won't stay 'secret' for long...)

6/24/2011 . Edited 6/24/2011 #14
Justgiveuponlifebro

(He did appear.. wonder what trouble he'll stir XD)).

"Grace is my name. I actually have a friend who's a priest, so he can join us as well. Well, he can if I can find him..."

She replied as she chuckled.

oh~ so cute!.

And a priest?.

YAY!, NO MORE BUYING HEALTH POTIONS FROM THOSE B*** OF AN NPC'S!~~! WOOT!~.

"There you are!" A blond boy ran up to us, clutching his staff tightly. "I've been looking for you, Grace!".

Whoa.. his cute..

my cheeks had a tint of pink in them..

"Speak of the devil." Grace muttered to herself before unhooking her arm from me and gesturing to the boy in front of them. "This is Snow, the very boy I was just talking about. He'll also be on our team, and I can guarantee he'll be there every time we need to be healed. God knows he was there for me when we were training."

ahhaahha snow.. snow white..

wait what1?.

Snow sighed in annoyance and glaed at his friend:

" "Let me guess, instead of looking for team members you decided to go around flirting with people.".

I laughed at what he said..

heehehhhe..

"How could you accuse me of that!" Grace pouted and pointed to Sheik. "This is Sheik, and she's a thief."

and then she pointed to me:

""That drool-worthy one-".

I blushed as i bowed my head in embarasment..

Thank you so much Grace for making me a totato faced girl..

oh wait.. guy..

"Of course, you're also extremely attractive. I am truly lucky such fine creatures as yourselves have agreed to join forces with us."

She sentsheik a grin as i blsuhed at what she said..

Garnet the. tomato..

The attractive blond boy rolled his eyes.

How cute~.

" "Please, don't mind her. She's always like this.".

I laughed and smiled.

"Ah is she.. oh yeah. how do you become a warrior?".

TO BE CONTINUED.

(no comment-.

6/24/2011 #15
Justgiveuponlifebro

(welcome back z3ro~)).

I shivered.. i got a feeling someone was watching us..

but who?.

6/24/2011 #16
OrganizationI

Grace pointed forward. "You go that way until you reach an intersection, and turn left. After a while you'll reach a tough-looking guy with a sword on his back who's just sitting there with a sign that says 'warrior class sign-up'. If you talk to him you can accept the quest to become a warrior, which involves collecting 10 wolf fangs."

Snow looked at her for a moment. "Why do you even know that? You're an archer!"

She smirked triumphantly. "I like to be well-informed about all games I play, you should know that by now."

He sighed, walking forward. "Well, let's go accept the quest so the real training can begin and we can make our team. Although we you can make one as long as you have a minimum of four players, I think it would be best if we got a mage of some sort."

The girl happily began following him. "Of course! You're so smart, Snow!"

Sadly, he didn't make it much further, because he found himself running face first into another guy, knocking them both to the ground. "Oh! Crap, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

(I've basically sent Snow to his doom. Judging on both of their personalities, Snow will hate his guts! Forgive me, Snow!!!!)

6/25/2011 #17
0m3ga's Z3r0

(lol, OrganizationI!)

Heian thought it was devine intervention that the celestial he liked had come right to him. Literally.

The dark elf swiftly picked himself up and reached down to help the blonde. "That should be my question. Are you alright, little celestial?" Snow took his hand and Heian sighed inside. He had soft hands.

Heian pulled Snow up to his feet.

(I kinda wanted some gay-action to occur in this post, to establish that he's gay, but I don't know where to put it. ^-^*)

6/25/2011 #18
Hokona

"wow, a very sexy dude is standing infront of us......." Sheik said "and a mage......" she said looking a his staff "WHAT LUCK!"

6/25/2011 #19
OrganizationI

"Uh, I'm fine." Snow said hesitantly as he took the others hand. Something about this guy made him uncomfortable. Whether it was the way he kept smiling at him, how he sighed when he took his hand, or probably the way he called him a 'little celestial'... Well, although he didn't appreciate being called little, at least he got the race right. Although, it wasn't that hard to pick him out when in a group of elves. "Well, we'll be on our way now."

He would have just left the other male there in the dust, but Grace quickly blocked his path away and smiled at the mage. "Hello there. By chance, would you like to join our team? We could really use a mage."

Snow pulled her to the side. "What are you trying to do??? That guy gives me the creeps!"

"Yeah, that might be because he was totally coming on to you," she shrugged. "But you said yourself that a mage would come in handy. Plus, he's cute! If I was a guy, I'd turn gay for him." She studied the man in question. "Yep. I'd definitely be questioning my sexuality at the least."

He frowned in response. "Shouldn't we at least work on getting the other guy in our group his class?"

"Sure!" The grin was still unnerving. Why couldn't she be as shy and quiet as she was in real life? "Hey, we were going to help Garnet become a warrior. Want to join us?"

Yeah, in real life she'd never even think of inviting gay men who seemed to have a thing for him to hang out. This was going to be interesting.

6/25/2011 #20
0m3ga's Z3r0

"Garnet?" Heian asked, looking over his celestial's shoulder (ah, getting posessive now, aren't we Heian? ;)) only to see the sexy elf he saw earlier. This guy was extremely sexy...

But Heian still liked the blonde.

The dark elf put his left hand to his chin, contemplating the offer, before grinning. "I'd love to. Especially if this one," he glanced suggestively at Snow, "is going too." He turned toward the group and said formally, "Hello. My name is Heian Si Ling. I am a Dark Elf of the Mage class, and I would be happy to join your team."

6/25/2011 #21
Hokona

"mmm...." Sheik said in thought... "hey Heian.. have i meet you before?"

6/25/2011 #22
0m3ga's Z3r0

Heian looked at Sheik, immediately seeing the resemblance between her and his cousin Chen Ming Yue, but responded, "That is one of the oldest pick-up lines in the book. Next time, try a little harder." He winked, and internally laughed at her flustered look.

Sheik was blushing, stuttering, and making fast, random hand motions. When she finally got back together (much to Heian's disappointment--she was hysterical to watch), she said "That's not what I meant!" Then she huffed and crossed her arms.

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #23
Justgiveuponlifebro

(lol.. sorry for not replieng sooner..)).

Grace pointed forward. "You go that way until you reach an intersection, and turn left. After a while you'll reach a tough-looking guy with a sword on his back who's just sitting there with a sign that says 'warrior class sign-up'. If you talk to him you can accept the quest to become a warrior, which involves collecting 10 wolf fangs."

"Thansk for the info!~".

I said as i smiled at her.

For a flrity woman she knows alot!.

Snow looked at her for a moment. "Why do you even know that? You're an archer!"

She smirked triumphantly. "I like to be well-informed about all games I play, you should know that by now."

I could only imagine what kind of persuasion she uses..

yup.. seduction..

Snow sighed, walking forward. "Well, let's go accept the quest so the real training can begin and we can make our team. Although we you can make one as long as you have a minimum of four players, I think it would be best if we got a mage of some sort."

Grace happily followed him:

" "Of course! You're so smart, Snow!".

Sadly, he didn't make it much further, because he found himself running face first into another guy, knocking them both to the ground. "Oh! Crap, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?".

I klooked at the dark elf and blsuhed...

what an attractive guy..

The dark elf swiftly picked himself up and reached down to help the blonde. "That should be myquestion. Are you alright, little celestial?" Snow took his hand and He sighed inside.

Heian pulled Snow up to his feet.

This reminds me of a yaoi scene..

"wow, a very sexy dude is standing infront of us......." Sheik said "and a mage......" she said looking a his staff "WHAT LUCK!".

Sheik was so adorable!~.

I looked at her and mused.

"Cute..".

while Snow took his hand away from whatshisname.

"Uh, I'm fine."

"Well, we'll be on our way now."

He said, walking away.

He would have just left the other male there in the dust, but Grace quickly blocked his path away and smiled at the mage. "Hello there. By chance, would you like to join our team? We could really use a mage."

Snow pulled her to the side. "What are you trying to do??? That guy gives me the creeps!".

Your not the onyl one..

He frowned in response. "Shouldn't we at least work on getting the other guy in our group his class?".

I glared at him..

B***.. doesnt.. know my own f*** name! -pename garnet.. penname..-.

"The names garnet.. b***..".

I said, glaring at him.

"Sure!".

Grace said grinning.

"Hey, we were going to help Garnet become a warrior. Want to join us?"

Atleast she knows my name!.

"Garnet?".

whathisname siad, looking at me.

The dark elf put his left hand to his chin, contemplating the offer, before grinning. "I'd love to. Especially if this one," he glanced suggestively at Snow, "is going too." He turned toward the group and said formally, "Hello. My name is Heian Si Ling. I am a Dark Elf of the Mage class, and I would be happy to join your team."

I just smiled at him.

I got a feeling his going to cause some havoc.

"mmm...." Sheik said in thought... "hey Heian.. have i meet you before?".

I looked at her.

I wonder if they know each other in RL.

"That is one of the oldest pick-up lines in the book. Next time, try a little harder." He winked, and internally laughed at her flustered look.

Whatshisname seems to be flirtly and a player..

great..

Sheik was blushing, stuttering, and making fast, random hand motions. When she finally got back together (much to Heian's disappointment--she was hysterical to watch), she said "That's not what I meant!" Then she huffed and crossed her arms.

While they were busy talking.

I began to walk away.

I would see them later..

I just wanna be a warrior and do my first quest on my own..

like baby steps right.

(okay guys.. lets talk about pairings!)).

6/26/2011 #24
OrganizationI

(*nods* Yes, pairings are necessary. Should we have an OOC thread to talk about them, so that we can talk about them freely?)

Grace stretched, ignoring the commotion. Yep, luck was on her side if she was able to gather such sexy people and convince them all to join her team! Then again, Heian was gay and she wasn't interested in Snow, but that still left two targets for teasing! Plus, something in her gut was saying that she and Heian were going to get along JUST fine. Maybe she could even pass him some info on Snow, seeing as he had obviously taken a liking to her friend.

Standing by her, Snow was feeling like he was just given the death penalty. That dark elf made him feel uncomfortable in several ways, and he didn't even know the other two! Plus, Grace was completely different than in real life so he wasn't sure how to deal with her anymore. Yes, life was beginning to become complicated, and he didn't like it one bit. Maybe he could sneak away and let them find a different priest, but then again Grace would probably hunt him down in real life and demand an explanation. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and he couldn't see any way out.

He heaved a sigh, drawing Grace's eyes over to him. "What's up?"

"Things are just getting a bit too lively for my tastes."

Se grinned and threw an arm around his shoulder, making him flinch. "Just go with it! I'm sure after a while you'll start to like hanging out with people who have so much energy!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah right."

6/26/2011 #25
0m3ga's Z3r0

(I kind-of want there to be Heian/Snow action, one-sided of course! I don't know about what everyone else wants though...)

6/26/2011 #26
OrganizationI

(Yeah, I agree with that one-sided pairing. Maybe Heian could think there's something between Snow and Grace and get all jealous?)

6/26/2011 #27
0m3ga's Z3r0

(Yea:))

That was when Heian noticed the absence of a bishie in the group. "Guys? I think Garnet ran off to change his class without us." Everyone looked around to see if Heian was correct.

"That little...! Come on! He's probably at the warrior NPC!" Sheik exclaimed, beaconing everybody. The team rushed over to the class master.

(I'm not going to be on much today, so see ya!)

6/26/2011 #28
Hokona

(OZ..... how do you always kno what my characters would say..............)

6/26/2011 #29
0m3ga's Z3r0

(Ok. For the FIFTIETH time, I'm psychic! Or psychotic... Whichever you prefer. Makes no difference to me. :D)

6/26/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Justgiveuponlifebro
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member