Bard Academy
For anyone who has read the most awesome Bard Academy series by Cara Lockwood and just want a place to discuss the book, or relive their favourite moments.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fanpersonthingy

I have been on Cara Lockwood's site, and there is a comment from like three years ago saying that it is up to the publisher whether there will be another book, and judging from the lack of comment's on the series from that point on word, I'd say that the publisher said no. However, I think that Moby Clique left a lot of things unanswered. Like where did the new Wuthering Heights book come from? Will Heathcliff actually get to stay? So, my question here is, if there were to be another book in the series, what do you thing should happen? Theories people??!!

3/12/2011 #1
Apocalyptic Fish

I got an email saying that there will be a forth book. And Catherine will be in it. It will be called The Tale of Two Proms. She says that she is finishing it up. Also that it will most likely be the last in the series.

4/14/2011 #2
fanpersonthingy

Really!!! Sweet! That's really exciting. Even if it is the last book... it will feel more like that last book hoepfully. Moby clique though amazing, left a lot of things to be answered.

Plus I just really want another book.

4/15/2011 #3
Apocalyptic Fish

If you go to her blog http://www.caralockwood.blogspot.com/ Cara Lockwood says that she will be taking input from fans for this book.

4/15/2011 #4
dreamdropwriterboy
i wanna read that book
10/27/2011 #5
GanjiaQueen91

The last book is OUT IF U GUYS DONT KNOW!!! its only in E-book on Nook and Kindle!! " A tale of Two Proms"!! It ends great and lets just say that Parker problem gets handeled lol

4/6 #6
Forum Moderators: fanpersonthingy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member