Shiritsu Horitsuba Gakuen: Join the Party! RP
Welcome to Horitsuba Gakuen, a school like no other. This is basically what it looks like, a Horitsuba roleplaying forum. You can be one of the teachers or a student, it's all up to you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Luddles

Okeydokes, I know you all don't want to hear this, but we need some rules here... it is a school after all.

1. No M-rated subject matter! Keep this forum clean so that everyone can enjoy it!

2. You are allowed to roleplay as an OC character, but since I don't want to start a pairing war, please don't pair your OC up with anyone except another OC.

3. Once again, as far as pairings go, we're basically sticking to canon pairings. Also, please no extreme shonen-ai or shoujo-ai, we don't want to offend anyone. Basically, you can have Fai tackle-hug Kurogane, but you can not have him make out with Kurogane. Okay? (by the way, that goes for everyone, I was just using those two as an example)

4. You can play more than one character, just don't play so many that you can't keep up with it all.

5. Try to keep everyone in character... and have fun!

~Principal Yuuko

3/13/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Luddles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member