Oblivion RP
Welcome to Cyrodiil. Join as one of the many races that inhabit the world of Tamriel and live whatever life you wish. Become a noble knight, a spiritual monk, or even a notorious hitman. Team up with others to stop the threat of Oblivion, or let it spread
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Akuma no Musuko

This is the main RP thread. Remember the rules, and have a good time.

3/23/2011 #1
Akuma no Musuko

Just a short distance away from the Imperial city, an Orc was trudging through the forest. His battle axe was strapped onto his back, just waiting for the next target. Probably a bandit, or a highwayman.

Rustle, rustle. The orc stopped and turned towards the direction of the sound. Downhill in the middle of a clearing, he saw a deer, just minding it's own business.

'That'll work as well,' he thought, pulling out his giant axe.

3/26/2011 #2
Zengestu

Oscari was slowly walking through the forest after the descimation at his camp. His armor was broken and falling off as he walked slowly towards the Imperial City. He noticed something up ahead on the trail. "Deer" he said noticing the movements.

He walked over to the side of the path and trudged slowly towards the animal. He wasn't very close but could still see him.

3/26/2011 #3
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak took the battle axe off his back and unlatched the latches on the top and bottom. He was soon holding two war axes. He then flipped on side and reconnected the latches so that it seemed more like an S.

He readied the weapon and aimed carefully at the deer. Letting out one calming breath, he threw the weapon, and it spun around and flew forward.

3/26/2011 #4
Zengestu

Oscari stopped when he heard metal clanging and a large woosh noise. He crouched to the ground without making as much noise as possible.

He looked around him and then back at the deer. When he did, he noticed that it was on the ground with a huge chunk missing from its side. "What in the hell?" he whispered to himself.

3/26/2011 #5
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak ran down the hill and observed his kill. A clean shot through the side. He smirked then looked up and searched for his battle axe, which he found stuck to a tree trunk.

He sighed as he went over and tried to pry it out of the trunk, muttering to himself, "I really should smooth this thing out."

3/26/2011 #6
Zengestu

Oscari noticed a rather large Orc walking towards a tree and trying to pry out a axe looking object.

"Enemy or Allie?" Oscari asked himself. He wondered if he should risk asking for help or attacking this man. No, that was out of the question. Oscari was in no way shape or form ready to fight right now. His armor was falling apart, his sword was chipped and dull, and his shield had a giant crack down the middle.

He decided to wait and watch the Orc to see his plans.

3/26/2011 #7
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak managed to pull out the axe as he turned back to the Nord and answered, "Just someone who's not looking to kill anyone who doesn't try to kill me...or isn't food."

He then reconnected the axes and turned to the Nord when he noticed the poor shape his armor was in. "You look like you could you a fix," he commented.

3/26/2011 #8
Zengestu

Oscari stood up and walked a bit closer to the Orc. "My name is Oscari Ragnark. Im a solider in the army of the king of Skyrim. I was attack ealier by a group of Necromancers, I'm the last one alive." He looked away and then looked back. "My father was one of them."

3/26/2011 #9
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak nodded, then introduced, "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm Shugak, by the way. Shugak gro-Aruk." He then held out his hand towards the Nord.

3/26/2011 #10
Zengestu

Oscari reached his hand out and shoock the Orc's hand. "Nice to meet you Shugak. You dont happen per-chance to know how i can get to the Imperial City do you?"

3/26/2011 #11
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak nodded and said, "You take that road over there up north for about one or two hours and you should be at the bridge by the entrance. I'm guessing you're headed there to get your armor fixed?"

Shugak always did get excited whenever it came to the subject of patching up armor. It was one of his favorite past times.

3/26/2011 #12
Zengestu

"Well, yes and no. I am going to get my armor fixed or, get an antirely new pair. What im really here for though, is to....." He looked away from Shugak and then back at him. "Never mind, its classified." Oscari began walking in the direction Shugak told him.

3/26/2011 #13
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak nodded and said, "Well, if you want, I can at least fix your armor for free."

3/27/2011 #14
Zengestu

Oscari turned and looked at the Shugak "Now why would you do that? You had just met me 10 minutes ago."

3/27/2011 #15
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak shrugged and said, "Well, it's just something that gets to me. If I see any armor falling apart, it's sort of a habit of mine to fix it up."

He then added, "Plus, an armorer at the Imperial City would charge many gold pieces just to fix the shield alone."

3/27/2011 #16
Zengestu

Oscari, stopped, and turned to Shugak. He thought about it for a few and then spoke "Ok, but what must i do in return?"

3/28/2011 #17
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak smiled, as best as an Orc could, and said, "Nothing in return. I'm not the kind of man who keeps tabs. I usually fix armor, well, just to fix armor. I make my living in through other means."

3/28/2011 #18
Zengestu

"Ok then.... Shall we get on our way then?" Oscari waved his hand towards the Imperial city and ushered at Shugak.

3/28/2011 #19
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak nodded and said, "Let's go." He then followed Oscari to the Imperial City. He needed to buy a repair hammer, so the trip was needed.

3/28/2011 #20
Zengestu

Oscari began walking off towards the shimmering tower to the north. "So, why where you out here in the first place?"

3/29/2011 #21
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak looked at Oscari and replied, "I'm sort of a survivalist. I usually scavenge for what I need out in the wild. Food, drink, weaponry. I usually go into the city when I have to buy something that I need that can't be found in the wild, such as blacksmith hammers or the Black Horse Courier."

3/30/2011 #22
DuchessOfDementia

[Is this thread still active?]

4/10/2011 #23
The Eml

Emmell twirled his staff and sent a lightning bolt at a wolf which was charging at him. "Dead." he said, and put his staff back on his back.

4/16/2011 #24
Akuma no Musuko

Shugak stopped walking when he heard the lightning hit it's mark. He looked around, his guard up.

4/16/2011 #25
DuchessOfDementia

Colm wiped the sweat from his brow after cutting down three massive rats on the road leading out of the Imperial City. As Evi jogged up to him, he fixed her with a pointed look.

"You could have easily just zapped those things instead of making me handle them," he complained.

Evi frowned. "To get within casting distance would be to get within the rat's jumping distance. Hyothetically, a rat could have bitten me and infected me with a foul disease. Would you rather drag me to Anvil foaming at the mouth?"

He rolled his eyes at her dramatic statement. "Fine, whatever. But let's keep moving, it'll be dark in a few hours."

4/17/2011 #26
The Eml

Emmell started whistling a tune, and laid down on the grass, looking up at the sky. "Ah, I love nature so much.... natural beauty instead of buildings and pubs and arenas" he said.

4/17/2011 #27
The Eml

After a few minutes, Emmell started shooting flares into the air, barely feeling any decrease in his magicka.

4/19/2011 #28
Akuma no Musuko

Back in the Waterfront District of the Imperial city, Ra'zhin-Dar was sitting on the southernmost beach, staring out at Lake Rumare, before his attention was turned to the flares in the sky.

"Either someone needs help," he deducted. "Or he's just bored...May as well check it out." With that, he stood up and made his way to the forest, careful not to run into any Rumare fish as he swam across the river.

---

Shugak noticed the flares as well, and steered off the cobblestone path towards where the flares were shot off.

4/21/2011 #29
The Eml

Emmell stopped flaring. He sat up.

4/21/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Akuma no Musuko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member