Northman's World
I would love to meet people who loves all this world and especially Eric Northman because he's hot and awesome and I love the character and the actor.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Areanna Whitewolf

I read a story a while back. I do not remember the title and it's driving me up the wall. I do remember this much though. Eric and Sookie go to a cave. It's a magical cave of some sort. Sookie is exploring her powers or something. Two things stuck with me though. The first is a magical box they have in the cave, that you ask for something...food or clothes and it appears in the box by magic. Another thing I remember is Sookie killing Eric's maker Ocella later in the story . There is little bits I remember too. During the day , in the forest near by it is like spring time, but at night it's absolutely freezing cold. There is also someone helping to train sookie to fight., Eric is teaching Sookie Swedish, while Sookie is teaching him modern day language. I want to find this story. I am not sure if it is on fiction press or here or the Writers Coffee shop.....but Any help would be greatly appreciated.

12/31/2013 #1
ashmo2000

hi, I was wondering if you found the story you searching for, it sounds interesting.

4/14/2014 #2
Areanna Whitewolf

Indeed I did find it. It was called "So I married a Dead guy". It comes in 2 or three parts I think. I found it awesome. You can find it here

https:// www.fanfiction.net /s/ 5940986/ 5/ So-I-Married-a-Dead-Guy Just remove all spaces. Your welcome. ( Snickers ) In my chrome bookmarks I have over 70 Eric/ Sookie stories I saved from this site alone. Gee, you think I'm addicted? ( Puts finger to chin and taps it)

4/15/2014 #3
Forum Moderators: TriceNorthman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member