Northman's World
I would love to meet people who loves all this world and especially Eric Northman because he's hot and awesome and I love the character and the actor.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HunnyBook

Hi, guys. I am looking for a True Blood or SVM FanFiction (can't remember which) that I read last year, but stopped reading. It was a really great FanFiction, about Sookie living with her Gran at King Eric's compound in NOLA. She was really tall in the FanFiction, and I remember in one of the chapters, she was listening to "I Shot the Sherrif" when Eric was around (I think in the lift with her). I think she was a telepath in it, and I remember King Eric gave Sookie a bracelet and asked him to be her consort, and she kinda rejected him... Vampires are out of the coffin, and... Yeah. That is pretty much all I remember, but she was brought up in the compound/kingdom by her gran. I am not sure if it got deleted, or what. But, if anyone could PLEASE help me find this, I would be very thankful x It was a really great FanFiction, and I stupidly stopped reading when he was cursed and got turned into a human. It was a very long FanFiction, rated T up until the 20th or so chapter.

9/18/2013 #1
TriceNorthman

Hi there,

I would like to help you to find this story, but if you don't remember anything else it's not gonna be easy. I mean, don't you remember the fic's name? Or part of the title?

:K

8/26/2014 #2
Forum Moderators: TriceNorthman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member