The Hub of Darkness
This is a place for beings who believe that Darkness is the True way of life. Currently only a place to discuss characters, writing styles, and the many forms of Magic.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Deeth Irteen

Ah, I love this day. It's the only day of the year when you'r allowed to play horrible pranks on people without looking like a complete jackass.

Me and Dardarax celebrated by doing spoof chapters of each other's stories: "Derp Legacy" and "The Legend or Rune: Growing Anxiety". Plus, I'm going to be doing a special DL Vs. TLoR comic to celebrate as well

How do you guys plan to celebrate today?

4/1/2011 #1
THE RFA

Formatting my third computer, reinstaling windows, updating it and yelling at my siplings. their joke went horribly wrong.

4/1/2011 #2
Deeth Irteen

Uh...what happened?

4/1/2011 #3
THE RFA

They tried disabling mouse and keyboard, they ended unistalling drivers for motherboard. not sure how they managed to do that. meh, took six hours reinstaling. but i shocked my mum: told that i had a little 'accident' with one girl. her face was priceless.

4/1/2011 #4
Deeth Irteen

Yeesh. Some Pranks are funny, but others, like that one, are just not cool.

4/1/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Deeth Irteen Dardarax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member