The Hub of Darkness
This is a place for beings who believe that Darkness is the True way of life. Currently only a place to discuss characters, writing styles, and the many forms of Magic.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »
Deeth Irteen

Tyrrany snarled at Johnny.

"WATCH IT!!" She hissed.

"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!!"

6/2/2011 #871
Dardarax

Once Johnny regained his balance, the white resumed speaking.

"They caught me in a dead end alley, they hit my wounded leg, and i lost balance. They all jumped me at once. I couldn't fight back, they were all over me."

6/2/2011 #872
Deeth Irteen

"Well, Skippy here has something he wants to tell you..." The dragoness's eyes glowed red. "Isn't that right?!"

The Earth dragon gulped.

6/2/2011 #873
Dardarax

"Uh... Um... Sorry?" Johnny said, nervously, hoping that was what she meant. Lyrith eyed him skeptically, not answering his plea.

6/2/2011 #874
Deeth Irteen

Tyrrany scoffed.

"Pathetic..." She then turned back to Lyrith. "Anyway, I'm really sorry this happened to you, Lyrith. I wish I could've done more. And sooner."

6/2/2011 #875
Dardarax

Lyrith groaned, then grinned crookedly. "Well, at least you did come. I don't know how many would have actually done this much for me. Speaking of which, do you have my bag? It's all i've got to my name at the moment."

6/2/2011 #876
Deeth Irteen

"Just a moment..."

In an instant, Tyrrany vanished in a cloud of Purple smoke. A few moments later, she reappeared, bag in hand.

"Is this is?"

6/2/2011 #877
Dardarax

Lyrith examined the bag, and nodded. "Thanks."

The clinic came into view, and Johnny made his way towards it as quickly as he could without jolting Lyrith.

6/2/2011 #878
Deeth Irteen

"You're going to pay for his medical bill with your own money, maggot!" Tyrrany snapped.

6/2/2011 #879
Dardarax

Johnny nodded in agreement.

"It's not like it's even my money anymore. I have to give it all to them anyway." The earth dragon thought glumly as they entered the clinic. The nurses eyed Lyrith with shock. He had only just been in there, and now he had returned as beaten as a Malefor shaped punching bag.

"Bring him over here." One of the doctors called, gesturing to his office. "He looks like he's in bad shape."

6/2/2011 #880
Deeth Irteen

Tyrrany walked in after Johnny, making sure the Earth dragon didn't come up with a bullshit story for why Lyrith was in this state.

6/2/2011 #881
Dardarax

Johnny laid Lyrith on the cot in the doctor's office, and the water dragon started looking over the white's wounds. Poking and prodding at the injuries and watching Lyrith's reaction, which for the most part were various degrees of moaning.

"Yes, these wounds are pretty bad." The doctor muttered after a moment. "He appears to have several broken bones, some torn muscle tissue, and possibly a concussion. But nothing we can't fix."

6/2/2011 #882
Deeth Irteen

"How long will it take?" Tyrrany asked.

6/2/2011 #883
Dardarax

"A couple of days. A week, maybe two, for a clean, natural healing of his wounds." The water dragon said, looking the three over. "There are faster methods, that can range from a six days to two. But they are expensive, as it requires more life crystals, magic, and effort to do."

6/2/2011 #884
Deeth Irteen

Pathetic... Tyrrany thought. I could heal him in less than a day! Then again, it might blow my cover....

6/2/2011 #885
Dardarax

"Regardless of your decision, he'll need plenty of rest and nutrition to heal properly." The doctor grunted, looking Lyrith over. "But please, make your decision quickly, there are still plenty of patients to heal from all of the cougar attacks lately."

6/2/2011 #886
Deeth Irteen

(Speaking of Cougars...)

"We need to do something about this invading tyrant." Bergan declared. "Here's what I want you all to do..."

6/2/2011 #887
Dardarax

"The price for the basic procedure is twenty five gold coins." The doctor said, glaring down at Tyrrany. "The advanced procedure is about sixty. I'm not going to heal a white without good reason."

6/2/2011 . Edited 6/2/2011 #888
Deeth Irteen

Keeping your organs intact would be a VERY good reason, Tyrrany thought to herself.

"I'm sure my friend here can provide the payment. Isn't that right, Skippy?"

The dragoness shot Johnny a nasty look.

6/2/2011 #889
Dardarax

"I... I only have eleven gold pieces." Johnny whimpered, shrinking beneath Tyrrany's gaze.

6/2/2011 #890
Deeth Irteen

"Well, produce them then." She commanded. "I'll handle the rest."

6/2/2011 #891
Dardarax

Johnny hurriedly pulled the eleven coins out of his neck pouch and handed them to Tyrrany. He did so reluctantly, as it was all the money he had.

6/2/2011 #892
Deeth Irteen

Tyrrany opened her satchel and produced a sack of coins. She proceeded to empty it out onto the Water dragon's counter, until a total of fifty coins were placed upon it.

"There." She said.

6/2/2011 #893
Dardarax

The doctor stared at the coins in shock, having clearly expected them to barely scrounge up the twenty necessary. After only a second's pause, he swiped up the coins, counted them out, and then nodded.

"Three days and he'll be as good as new." The doctor hurried out of the office to put the coins in the clinic safebox. Tyrrany couldn't help but notice him pocket a good third of the coins.

6/2/2011 #894
Deeth Irteen

Go ahead and pocket the coins. Money never makes me any happier.

Tyrrany turned back towards Lyrith.

I finally meet another White dragon, and he's nearly beaten to death...

6/2/2011 #895
Dardarax

Lyrith looked over at Tyrrany, and smiled weakly.

"Thanks." He murmured, ignoring Johnny and focusing entirely upon her. Then, he let his head fall onto the cushion of his cot, and closed his eyes wearily.

6/2/2011 #896
Deeth Irteen

(Did he notice all the money she pulled out of her satchel?)

6/2/2011 #897
Dardarax

(He's been beaten half to death, he can barely keep his eyes focused. How could he see what was in her pouch? And even if he did, he's got a concussion, it wouldn't register properly.)

6/2/2011 #898
Deeth Irteen

Tyrrany walked up to the unconscious Lyrith.

"... I guess we're even now." She said, smiling a bit.

6/2/2011 #899
Dardarax

Lyrith mumbled something, but was too far gone to be understood.

Johnny looked between Lyrith and Tyrrany, a coy, knowing smile creeping across his features.

"Oh, I see now. You two are a couple aren't you?" He asked, nodding assuredly.

6/2/2011 #900
« Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Deeth Irteen Dardarax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member