I am Number Four Roleplay! Come join us!
Come join the Loriens' battle for life! Be one of the original characters or make up your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »

"T-mobile is 4G and AT&T I don't really care for sorry Nine but it is kinda suckish" looks at the girls "Now pick a phone and use it I'll use mine as well this way two people looking will make it faster" smiles

4/24/2011 . Edited 4/24/2011 #121

Rebecca nodded. "Come on, Sixteen."

Meg grumbled, following her and tossing her duffel in the front seat.

4/24/2011 #122

Fifteen and Cindie followed them outside. Cindie grabbed their duffel bags and put them in the back of the car while Fifteen climbed into the backseat. Cindie climbed in on the other side of the car. Fifteen turned away from Cindie and looked out the window.

4/24/2011 #123
Maryanna Clarisse Darci

"Alright, I'll use my own phone," Eight said, then scanned recent headliners.

"Ohhh," Eight said, "Kate Middleton and Prince William confirmed their guest list."

"Why are people so obsessed with The Royal Families?" Nine said or more accurately, groaned.

Eight looked up at Nine and gave him a roll of the eyes, "No need to get so testy on side comments."

Something, or more accurately, someone, had caught Eight's attention.

Eight then decided to listen in on their thoughts, "Oh Nine will loves this book."

Interesting, so Nine likes The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald does he? Eight thought

With thoughts confirmed, Eight walked over and smoothly said, "Hello Juri, or would you prefer, Helene Tasarov?"

4/24/2011 #124

Six watched Eight walk away and sighed. They couldn't be thinking about news about some people's weddings right now. They had to be focused. She looked at Four.

4/24/2011 #125

Meg sat in the front, her duffle on her lap. Rebecca clambered in and started the car, backing out and starting the drive to San Fransisco.

4/24/2011 #126

Sighs "No not that I can see" looks at them "Guys focus we have work not play time"

4/24/2011 #127

"Damn," Six said, hearing there was nothing. "I just wish we could find them before the Mogadorians."

She loked back over at where Eight had disappeared to and noticed her talking to a woman. The woman looked familiar to Six, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

4/24/2011 #128

Sighs "We don't even know who were looking for thought not really and wouldn't we know if one was killed" referring to the scaring

4/24/2011 #129

"I know. No one has died. Yet. That's why we need to find them," Six said, looking down wearily at the place she knew scars would show up if anyone else was killed.

4/24/2011 #130

Four knew to he had three like her and every other one of them "So what do we do no news no nothing and we can't stay in one place for too long they always find us we know this" looks to Eight and Nine and sighs then to Sam the back to Six

4/24/2011 #131

"I think we should stay here for a little while longer," Six said. "Just for a day or two."

She couldn't tell what it was, but there was a feeling telling her to stay here for a little while. Something good would happen.

4/24/2011 #132

Four "Okay and what do we do with them" looks at Eight and Nine "If they can't keep focused they will die you know that right" looks at Six

4/24/2011 #133

"I know that...but they still need their freedom. They still have their inner children, even if they might be older than us. When Katarina, my Cepan, died, I had to grow up so I could fight. I didn't have anyone I was close to like they were with each other when they were younger. They may be..." Six made sure Eight and Nine weren't listening at them. "...in love."

4/24/2011 #134

Smiles "Maybe" Four laughed

4/25/2011 #135

(I have to for the night. Sorry. See ya later)

Six looked from Nine back over to Eight. Sure, she was obviously mad at him right now for some reason, but she would probably get over it and get all happy again with him. Six sighed, looking around the store.

4/25/2011 #136

Four sat on a bench

4/25/2011 #137
Maryanna Clarisse Darci

Eight gasped when she saw that Helene had not really changed at all (she ages really well). She still held that captivating beauty that Mia Farrow had when she was playing Daisy Buchanan in The Great Gatsby. Like Farrow, Helene had bobbed her hair to her shoulders and curled the front two strands on each side and creamy pale, but luminous skin that never had the pleasure of tanning or wrinkling. Unlike Farrow though, Helene held captivating mahogany orbs rather than blue and a deeper voice.

"Adelheine?" the beautiful woman inquired.

"You really haven't changed Juri." The younger stated before the two wrapped their arms around each other for a hug.

"Come, meet my traveling companions."

Eight dragged Helene to the group and said, "Guys, this is Helene, Nine's Cepan."

4/25/2011 #138

Rebecca pulled up to a motel. "This'll do for now."

4/25/2011 #139

Four smiled "hello"

4/26/2011 #140

Six stood up and smiled at Helene, shaking her hand.

"Hi. I'm Number Six. Or now referred to as Hayley," She said.

Fifteen and Cindie both got out and grabbed their duffel bags.

"Are we going to search now or tomorrow?" Fifteen asked.

4/26/2011 #141

"That's up to you, Cindie." Rebecca looked over at her.

Meg groaned.

4/26/2011 #142
Maryanna Clarisse Darci

Helene smiled, "Hello you've all grown up nicely, but I'm afraid that I don't remember you."

Helene was referring to Sam.

"Oh, I'm not a number, I'm Four's friend, Sam Goode."

Helene smiled kindly and then had a chilling feeling and looked out the window.

((Is it okay if we start the attack now? If not, I'll have Helene dismiss it as nothing. By the way, if it was okay with you, can I kill off Helene in the attack at Borders?))

4/26/2011 #143

Laughs then looks at Sam then Six and smiles

4/26/2011 #144

(Sure to both.)

Six rolled her eyes at Sam before sitting back down.

"We should be getting back soon, I think. I want to be prepared for tomorrow."

Cindie was about to answer but Fifteen interuppted.

"Tomorrow? Please? I'm so tired..." She begged.

Cindie thought it over for a moment.

"Tomorrow morning, we go search."

She looked at Rebecca and Meg.

"That okay?"

4/26/2011 . Edited 4/26/2011 #145

Four smiled "Yea guys Six is right we need to be ready for tomorrow"

4/26/2011 #146
Maryanna Clarisse Darci

Helene's eyes widened, she saw a Mogadorian pass by the window.

"Guys, we need to leave, I just saw a Mogadorian, run, have the rondevu be Fisherman's Warf. If we're not all there by 4:50, we'll leave for a day, then the rondevu will be Six Flags in Vallejo at 12:00 noon at the parking lot. If you're not there by 6 o'clock PM and didn't call, we'll assume the worst. Now go."

Sam, Marie, Nine, and Eight nodded and bolted right out.

4/26/2011 #147

Four looked at Six "You want to run or stand and fight?"

4/26/2011 #148

Six narrowed her eyes and her mouth set in a straight line.

"Run.. But if they follow us, I'm turning around and taring them limb from limb, understand?" She asked, and quickly started for the exit.

4/26/2011 #149

"Perfectly" he rain right after her

4/26/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: This.Is.Me.Believe.It.Or.Not
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member