PR Samurai
What do u think of the new PowerRanger season?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BlueRedPinkRanger

I really hate slash. Any type of slash in any fandom. One of the top ones I hate is Jaytonio (Jayden and Antonio). Gross!

What do you think?

2/23/2012 #1
xXScream4Xx

I FREAKING HATE ALL SLASH! IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE RATED M NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME THEN YOU NEED A LIFE!

2/23/2012 #2
BlueRedPinkRanger

I think that those who are homosexuals and lesbians need their heads examined! And those who defend them are childish. I also hate Jike (Jayden and Mike).

2/23/2012 #3
xXScream4Xx

I flamed an author for writing the Jayden/Mike pairing so I blocked the author and the author was attacking me not signed-in (DUH!) and then the author gave up, which I'm glad the author did.

2/23/2012 #4
BlueRedPinkRanger

I hate when those who ARE wrong think that they're right! Not only is Jike gross, but it doesn't make any sense either.

2/23/2012 #5
xXScream4Xx

Yeah people who defend slash (I don't care if you're straight or all of your stories are heterosexual) ARE Heterophobic! And so are the people who write slash are Heterophobic!

2/23/2012 #6
BlueRedPinkRanger

You're right! They all say that we should stop being Homophobic, but maybe if they stop being Heterophobic then there's a possibility that everyone else will stop 'Homophobic'!

2/24/2012 #7
AsTheDevilsCry
what's wrong with homosexual's and lesbian's? you think they can choose what they want to be because if you believe that then YOU'RE the one who needs his head examined! their born that way it's not just something you choose.
5/5/2012 #8
xXScream4Xx

Ha ha ha! You make me laugh!

5/5/2012 #9
BlueRedPinkRanger

Hey xXScream4Xx, do you know what I also hate? I hate it when people won't let me voice my own opinion esp. when I'm not talking to them!

In PRS Deker told Jayden that they both were warped and twisted, but Jayden realized that there's always a choice at who you want to be!

Oh, and I'm a girl!

Anyway, I'm super excited for this new episode! It's gonna be exciting! :)

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: xopollyxo307
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member