The Addams Family
Be Gomez or Morticia, Pugsly or anyone else in the gang! come in and join! OC's welcome too
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
EnglishSwede

(okay so wait where do we want to start this darling?)

5/6/2011 #1
Hidden Character

(Well do you want to restart how they met?)

5/6/2011 #2
EnglishSwede

(Sure,im sure they met in something more interesting than what we did before)

5/6/2011 #3
Hidden Character

(well....okay, start from there.)

5/6/2011 #4
EnglishSwede

Morticia Frump the raven plae skinned beauty as she was was in central park, it was hot out even though it was midnight, she was eighteen, on a black blankt in the middle of the grass, sitting up straight and looking to the moon. Praying to her sprites and Ancestors to bring her a bit of happiness for once. She murrmered chants and had small candles lit on her blanket, a bottle of poison and a chalice that also was there. Morticia laid back on the blanket and closed her eyes listening to her ancestors words that spoke to her.

5/6/2011 #5
Hidden Character

Dr. Hannibal Lector stalked threw the park in the late evening. Watching the hookers and there bosses, the drug addicts and their sellers. All seemed all of easy prey for him, and he was beginning to get a craving.

5/6/2011 #6
EnglishSwede

Morticia was a bit into the woodsy part of the park, she spoke chants to her ancestors and when she opened her eyes she saw a big white wolf creature growling at her, it was a ghost it stalked around her and then howled and as soon as it came it was gone.

"Does this mean something is comming my way?" Morticia asked as it was dissapearing, the wolf turned its head around in the direction Hannibal was and then it vanished she looked to the direction the wolf had pointed to but did not move.

5/6/2011 #7
Hidden Character

Hannibal thought he would stoke out the park for an hour before he would catch his prey. He began threw a dark part of the park. Deep in the forest part of central part. Heading right for Morticia.

5/6/2011 #8
EnglishSwede

Morticia could hear the smallest branchs and twigs move even though he was quiet. She listened to her ancestors and smirked she didn't stop looking for Hannibal from the direction he was comming in from.

5/6/2011 #9
Hidden Character

Hannibal smiled as he smelled a young woman. He began to walk and talk about what he could smell. "Your young, very, but over what they call the legal age limit in this country. You smell of incents and burning wax candles. Variations of poisons and arsenic..." He stepped out and saw her. "Of innocents and yet.." Hannibal gave a smirk. "Your a very naughty girl."

5/6/2011 #10
EnglishSwede

Mortica saw him and looked to him with deadly beautiful eyes. She blinked slowly blinked and had her hands resting on her left hip. "And to think you could tell all that about me all from my aroma...Then again its not like im hiding what i am" Morticia said to him observing him as much as he was her.

5/6/2011 #11
Hidden Character

Hannibal gave his characteristic charming smile. "I could tell so much more, but I try to be suttle." He told her as he started for her.

5/6/2011 #12
EnglishSwede

Morticia looked to him unblinking. "My ancestors tell me your very dangerous and your very hungry...And by the look in your eyes I could be our next meal...After you figure out what you want to do with me first" Morticia said looking him dead in the eyes.

5/6/2011 #13
Hidden Character

"I've never met someone who speaks to the dead..." Hannibal said. "That's very interesting, though my meal was going to be a sadden stray. You do seem more of a fine evening dinner." He said before he stood in front of her and looked down to her on the ground.

5/6/2011 #14
EnglishSwede

Morticia looked up to him from the ground she sat on her knees. "I shall take that as a compliment" Morticia was glad to know she would be a fine dinner to a cannibal. Morticia looked him up and down with only her eyes.

5/6/2011 #15
Hidden Character

(Watching the jeremy episodes of svu! I can't wait.)

Hannibal gently touched her face and traced the curve of her cheek to her jaw with his index finger. "Coming from me it's a very fine one indeed." He said gently.

5/6/2011 #16
EnglishSwede

"You only want me for my flesh...Not my darken soul" Morticia said as she felt him trace down her cheek and down her neck. Not allowing her body to shiver under his haunting touch.

5/6/2011 #17
Hidden Character

"I have thoughts and I can change them, you can always try and change my mind." Hannibal said to her softly stop his finger against her collar bone. "It's something no one has done before, but I like a challenge."

5/6/2011 #18
EnglishSwede

Morticia felt his hand on her collarbone and quicker than lightning her teeth bit down hard on his hand she delicatly whipred the blood off her mouth and onto her finger letting a drop of it drip into one of her candles before putting her finger into her mouth and sucking his blood off her pale hecate finger. She smirked.

"Mmm...Your going to be bad for me like the poison who some can not handle...I think i'm going to enjoy this" She said and smirked as she looked down into the flame not looking to him. not seeing his reacion after she had bit him.

5/6/2011 #19
Hidden Character

Hannibal looked to his hand and then to her. "Feisty it seems." He licked his hand then pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped his wound. "You are going to ruin me." Lector told her before he got down to her level on one knee.

5/6/2011 #20
EnglishSwede

Morticia looked to him as he got down on her level and kept a straight face. "I plan on it...What do you plan on? Dr. Lector" Morticia had been told his name from her ancestors who were looking out for her.

5/6/2011 #21
Hidden Character

"I usually have a plan with what I do, but sad enough. I have not yet planned this, it's fearful." Hannibal said and kept as calm as she was. "I like it."

5/6/2011 #22
EnglishSwede

"I tend to have that affect on men...I don't understand why" Morticia said pored herself some poiso and sipped it. "Tastes so good" she said and sighed she looked back to him. "I know your name..I realise you don't know mine...I am Morticia Frump" she said calmly to him, feeling an ach all over her body that she wanted to have taken away.

5/6/2011 #23
Hidden Character

"Morticia.." Hannibal let the name roll off his lips. "That's a very strange name, does it have a meaning?" He asked her because he didn't know of one which was very odd of him.

5/6/2011 #24
EnglishSwede

"Death" Morticia said after a small pause she looked up to the moon, how bright it shone on them even threw some trees. "I can still sence your hunger"

5/6/2011 #25
Hidden Character

"Does that scare you?" Hannibal asked her seriously before he reached out and took her glass from her. Slowly taking a sip of the poison before smiling. "Very weak." Hannibal found it.

5/6/2011 #26
EnglishSwede

"No not at all...Im not one to be frightened by frightening things...And yes i know. thank you for reminding me" Morticia's mother had dumped all her poisons down the drain, morticia was able to save this only one and she was not exactly enthused about it.

5/6/2011 #27
Hidden Character

Hannibal gave her back the glass. "Come.." He stood up then offered his hand to her "Gather your belongings and follow me into his dark night."

5/6/2011 #28
EnglishSwede

Morticia did as asked and took the hand he offered as she began to follow him.

5/6/2011 #29
Hidden Character

(I cried...Jeremy made me cry)

Hannibal smiled and began to walk with her for the exit.

5/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: EnglishSwede
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member