Maximum Ride Roleplay
There are more then just the flock. There are mutiants left behind. Who are they? You decided, along with their fate...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
SapphireOceans

Yay! Thanks! Someone else can still make him if they want; I'm really bad at RPing boys......

4/21/2011 #31
outwitted

Memememememmememe~))

4/21/2011 #32
SapphireOceans

He is all yours! :D

4/21/2011 #33
SapphireOceans

Name:Cassandra

Appearance: Long silvery blonde hair, pale skin and extremely skinny. She is about 3 foot high and looks very undernourished.

Personality: Wise beyond her years, shy and scared of others, Cassandra mainly observes instead of acting. She is scared of and tormented by her powers.

History: She lived in a school in England for most of her life. She was neglected by the scientists, who thought that their attempts to give her a power had failed. This continued to the extent that they didn't actually notice when she developed a power. She was eventually taken away from that school and ended up at...well which ever school we're in now.

What they are: She has dove dna, resulting in pure white wings.

*Power: She gets visions of the past, the future and the present.

4/22/2011 #34
outwitted

CASSIECASSSIECASSSIE!! *Drags into the roleplay*

4/22/2011 #35
SapphireOceans

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! She's my baby....

4/22/2011 #36
outwitted

Names: Alex

Appearance: short dark brown hair, dark eyes which are almost black. large build. six feet.

Personality: Silent. He is also a bad guy but shhh no one knows.

History: Was left and English school. Now in the other one.

What they are: 2% Peregrine Falcon.

Power: Telepathic

4/22/2011 #37
SapphireOceans

Aislinns twin?

4/22/2011 #38
outwitted

Yeah, he okat?

4/22/2011 #39
SapphireOceans

He is very awesome :D. And it is also a coincidence, as my name is Alex XD. Well, that's what my family call me anyway. My name is so flipping long, that I have loads of abbreviations, so different people call me different things XD.

4/22/2011 #40
outwitted

lmao really!? //smart

4/22/2011 #41
SapphireOceans

You are indeedy a mind reader XD. Funnily enough, one of my nicknames is Andi....XD. Along with Alessa, Aly, Arya, Ara.....XDXD

4/22/2011 #42
Mistercokehold8

what about Ari?

4/22/2011 #43
SapphireOceans

What as in my name or the character? XD

No one's called me Ari yet, actually....

My first name is Alessandra-Rose.....ouch....:S

4/22/2011 #44
SapphireOceans

The Arya came from the fact that it sounds a bit like the ra part at the end of my name, and also because I sing quite a bit of opera XD

4/22/2011 #45
SapphireOceans

Even if it's meant to be spelt Aria with an I in opera. Meh, my friend Becca named me, and we thoguht it would be interesting to spell it with a Y XD

4/22/2011 #46
Darling Dai

I have 12 random nicknames, just because my friends can't remember or pronounce my real name..

4/22/2011 #47
SapphireOceans

:S. What is your real name? That's a stalkery question, sorry, feel free to ignore it XD

4/22/2011 #48
Mistercokehold8

Who me?

4/22/2011 #49
SapphireOceans

I meant Skittles, but you can say if you want :D.

4/22/2011 #50
Mistercokehold8

My name's Brandon

4/22/2011 #51
SapphireOceans

Cool :D. Well y6ou already know mine, so feel free to call me whatever you want, though most people call me Sapphy/Saph/Sapphire. :D I am a girl of many names XD Oh my user picture changed!

4/22/2011 #52
outwitted

Chuu my Sapphy!

4/22/2011 #53
SapphireOceans

And you are my Puppy *Glompage*

4/23/2011 #54
Mistercokehold8

hey saph. How are you on this fine day?

4/23/2011 #55
TillylovelifeO.o

Heeyyy! okay so i hust read the whole thing and i think you guys are doing soo great, i would absolutly LOVE to join in :)

Name:Skye

Appearance:She has jet black hair with sky blue eyes, she has VERY pale skin, 5'2, and has black wings with white running through them, she also has a pure white and black tail, that of a white tiger.

Personality:Skye is very shy and usually only talks when spoken to, unless she really likes the person. Earning her trust is a huge feat, but once you have it she trusts you absolutly.

History:Skye lived a happy life, up until she was 3 anyway, the day after her birthday her parents were killed in a hit and run. Her older sister took care of her then, but it wasnt the best life because her sister had a drug addiction. At the age of 5 she was taken from her home while her sister was lying on the couch passed out. She was mutated almost straight away, causing her to have wings and a tail.

What they are:Human avian tigerx

Power:Shapeshifting

Thanks all :D

4/23/2011 #56
TillylovelifeO.o

??????????

BTW your about to make me cry with all this saddness :'(

4/23/2011 #57
outwitted

Accepted...but why are we making you cry?

4/23/2011 #58
TillylovelifeO.o

i dont want Jak to go but its all good, thanks :)

4/23/2011 #59
outwitted

Lmao ))

4/23/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: outwitted
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member