Maximum Ride Roleplay
There are more then just the flock. There are mutiants left behind. Who are they? You decided, along with their fate...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
outwitted

Start here!^^

3/30/2011 #1
Mistercokehold8

Alone, thats was he was, alone. Going from school to school, looking for anyone that needed help.

Thanks to his Hawk vision, Jak could see a school in the distance.

"Who evers in there, I'm coming."

4/5/2011 #2
outwitted

Nimi whined as they tossed her roughly back into her cage. One of them snikered and she gave a tiny, weal growl. They just laughed and walked out. She walked up and sniffed the cage door. Her long white teeth poked out and she started to naw on the cage door.

4/6/2011 #3
Mistercokehold8

He knew getting in was not going to be a problem, it was getting out.

Jak knock out the two guards at the front door, and he was in just like that.

He used his chameleon power to slip pass the front desk. He wouldve used the eleavator to get up to the lab, but that would look weird when the doors open, and no one was there.

So he took the stairs. Stopping at the forth floor, he slipped pass the guards, and was in the lab. No white coats. Few cages.

"Is anyone in here?" Jak whispered out loud.

4/6/2011 #4
outwitted

Nimi sniffed the air, the voice was new. It was also loud. She had sensitive hearing and found it hurt yet, the white coats were louder so it was alright. She let out a soft growl.

4/6/2011 #5
Mistercokehold8

Jak stood their in the low life, waiting for someone to reply.

But after a minute of quiet soud, all he heard was a growl.

"No one in here but a dog, but a dog in here means something" he said.

He walked over to the cage where the growling was coming from, and took a peak inside the cage.

4/6/2011 #6
outwitted

Nimi still growling sofly, backed up in her cage as he approched her. She didn't trust him. Not yet anyways. Maybe not anyday would she. "Who are you?" Her voice was strong, hard

((Hey))

4/6/2011 #7
Mistercokehold8

Jak took a step back in surprise. A talking dog, now he has seen it all.

"I'm taking a wild guess, but i think you want out of this cage?" he asked to the dog.

4/6/2011 #8
outwitted

"Who. Are. You." Nimi bared her shiny white teeth at him.

((How are you?

4/6/2011 #9
Mistercokehold8

"My name is Jackson, but you can call me Jak." he said.

"Now do you want ut or not?" he asked.

((I am Fine. How bout you))

4/6/2011 #10
outwitted

Jak...alright that could work....

She rolled her eyes. "No I would like tostay here forever and die." Sarcasm dripped from her voice. "Of course I do!" She took some painful steps forward.

((I'm fine))

4/6/2011 . Edited 4/6/2011 #11
Mistercokehold8

Jak just stared at the dog.

"Attitude much." he said as he unlatched the door opened the cage.

Right as he opened the door, the lights flooded into the room, and he heard yelling

"Intruder Alert!!!!"

((I having a good time with this:) ))

4/6/2011 #12
outwitted

She rolled her eyes. When the alarms went off she tryed to cover her eyes. But, she sucked it up and started out of her cage. She was small, tiny, so she might just be able to slip past them... "Witch way?"

((I'm glade!))

4/6/2011 . Edited 4/6/2011 #13
Mistercokehold8

"Which way?" Jak heard the dog ask him. They had to move, before they sent in the Erasers.

"Sorry for this." Jak said, as he grab the dog around the waist, pick her up,

and made a dash for the window.

4/6/2011 #14
outwitted

ohgodohgodohgod Nimi hated hights and at the sight of the window she stifled a scream. She pressed closer to him.

4/6/2011 #15
Mistercokehold8

"Hang tight!" Jak yelled, as he jumped head first into the window.

The window shattered into millions of pieces, he was going to have a massive headache after this.

They fell above 4 stories, before he opened up his bright red wings, and caught major air,

lifting the two up, and away from the school, and mostly the Erasers and whtecoats.

4/6/2011 #16
outwitted

Nimi barried her head as much as she could into her chest. When will this end. She breathed slowly.

4/6/2011 #17
Mistercokehold8

They flew for a good 5 miles, before he landed in a thick set of woods.

"Ok you can open you eyes down, and you better have not wet yourself."

Jak said coldly.

4/6/2011 #18
outwitted

She hopped out of his arms and circled around for a bit. She looked up to him. "I'm not a wild animal you know!"She began to sniff around the area.

4/6/2011 #19
Mistercokehold8

"Well I told you my name, now you tell me yours." Jak said.

"Unless you want to be call dog from now on." he said.

4/6/2011 #20
outwitted

"Call me dog I bite you in your sleep. Call me Nimi. " She ran over to a bush and ran behind it.

4/6/2011 #21
Mistercokehold8

"So Nimi, how long were you in the school?" he asked.

hopeing to get some info on his new strange companion.

4/6/2011 #22
outwitted

She sighed, "One second please!" She took a few moments longer and smiled. "Well, I was born there."

4/6/2011 #23
Mistercokehold8

"Wow. Litterally born into hell." Jak said. He was impress that she survived this long.

"How old are you?" he asked.

4/6/2011 #24
outwitted

"To tell you the truth..." She sat down on the ground. and looked up to him. "I don't really know..."

4/6/2011 #25
Mistercokehold8

"Man that has to suck." he said sadly. He meant the emotion in his voice.

"How could you have survived this long, by yourself?" Jak asked.

4/6/2011 #26
outwitted

"My mother was an exparemeant there so, I was extra interesting and they wanted to see how long I could last. It was hell." She sighed, "How about you?"

4/6/2011 #27
Mistercokehold8

"I've been on the run for about 4 years ow. I got out when I was ten. Truck that was moving me to a new school crash. Killed everyone on board but me.

But it did give me this major scar." Points to the long scar on his face. "Anyelse you need to know?" Jak asked.

4/6/2011 #28
outwitted

"Age?"

4/6/2011 #29
Mistercokehold8

"I turned 14 about 2 months ago. Next question." Jak said

4/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: outwitted
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member