Fic Finder
Can't find a fic? Lost the links to your fav story? Don't know what to read next? Post your request here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
stephaniequeen

I once read a story about Steve having to fight Danny in 'the cage' where only one comes out alive. They decide Danny would be the surviver because he has Grace. Steve tries not to hurt Danny, but Danny turns in an unexpected way and Steve breaks Danny's jaw. Chin and Kono arrive just in time to catch the bad guys and prevents death. Steve, feeling guilty for hurting Danny, refuses to visit in the hospital.

I don't think the story was on this fan fic site, but would love to find it again since I stupidly failed to bookmark it. It was a great story, and extremely well written.

Can you help find it and send me the link to this story?

Stephaniequeen

4/15/2012 #1
Paulette1

I know this one but I can't remember the title. They are fighting lind of Gladiator style - and I know it's on Archive of Our Own even if it's not slash, but you should be able to find it there with the tag filter...

If I come across it again, I'll let you know

11/17/2012 #2
Paulette1

Sticking Feathers Up Your Butt Does Not Make You A Chicken by loveinadoorway on Archive of Our Own:)) Crazy, right?

12/31/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: eringobraugh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member