Hex Hall RP
Hex Hall Role Play! Become a student at Hex Hall! Please send me an app and wait to be accepted before starting. Don't forget to read the three rules!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
YouCrackMeLikeAnEgg

If they are new to the school, they can come here and RP for a bit. OR others too.

4/4/2011 #1
lea1011

the car pulled up on the curb and. Annabeth looked across the lawn before sighing. There were few people on the lawn. Annabeth shuffled to the side and onto the lawn. Waving behind her as her aunt smiled and drove away.

4/7/2011 #2
YouCrackMeLikeAnEgg

(I own two characters that are in this chapter and their friends, four of them I guess, I'll write apps for them after, k?)

A new girl, Rebecca thought. I wish her luck.

Cassidy eyed the girl with cold eyes, crossing her arms and smirking. Her two followers, Frankie and Andie, smiled too.

Cassidy caught Rebecca's eye before heading to the new girl.

"Hey, Rookie! Why don't you introduce youself?" Cassidy looked back at Rebecca's pleading face.

Cassidy disobeyed her twin, using her magic to make the girl drop her stuff.

(sorry for making my character rude, but she's a bully. Nothing personal. You can be like that too if it's in your character, but not to other PEOPLE, as in users.)

4/7/2011 #3
lea1011

Annabeth frowned turning her head to the group of girls. Annabeth loten she called over her shoulder

4/8/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: YouCrackMeLikeAnEgg
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member