Voice4TheMute vs The Community
Wanna drop a recommendation? Maybe start a conversation? Plan a colab story? Post here and i'll respond ASAP! I'll post on my profile when i'll be actively looking on this forum so if you wanna strike a conversation, then this will be the best time!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Voice4TheMute

Hello! Drop a line! Say what's up. Post below.

~V4tM

8/2/2011 #1
sadcore

Hi!

gonna upload chapter#9 soon :D

see ya! haha

8/4/2011 #2
Voice4TheMute

sweet! can't wait to double translate it!

~V4tM

8/4/2011 #3
TrixieStixs

Sadcore? where do you find your profile pictures at? They are awesome! The color work is fantastic as well. I really want to know.

8/4/2011 #4
sadcore

Hi TrixieStixs!

I think it's from tumblr, just type 'scott pilgrim colored tumblr' or something like that on google :)

8/5/2011 #5
TrixieStixs

Thanks, I don't know why I don't google everything like a normal person does now a days... it's my gift, it's my curse!

8/5/2011 #6
sadcore

Hey! Happy holidays and stuff :DD

8/29/2011 #7
Voice4TheMute

sup sadcore (and Trixie if he sees this). saw your update, nice job on it sadcore! Happy holidays huh...well, if that means "happy start of school" then yes! happy start of school! on the plus side, i now have time to write. I am actually 3.9k words into The Final Farewell so i'm really starting on it. Once i finish with that story, I might be starting my fall project, "Threshold" so "St. Joel's" might be put on hiatus for now. sorry sad =( but i do have chapters planned for it so it's not dead! ...but frozen

~V4tM

8/29/2011 #8
sadcore

No need to be sorry, it's ok! I do have to revise the chapters and make some changes (punctuation and stuff) so, it's okay, really.

Can't wait to see your new stories :)

Thank you!

8/30/2011 #9
OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW

sadcore,

What's your story about? I still have to write the sequel to my Scott Pilgrim fic from, like, a month ago. It's awesome.

If you want, I can beta-read your chapters for grammar and stuff.

-B.V. The Epic

11/5/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Voice4TheMute
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member