OC Forum
You can use this as a place to list your OCs, a place to battle or chat with others' OCs, or all of the above. We allow OCs of all fandoms here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
LucDragoon

Both headhunters saw the round in slowmotion, their super enhanced Spartan reflexes reacting the second the round exited the chamber, as they both rolled out of the way, and concentrated fire on the artillery soldier, aiming for the head, and heart.

3/12/2012 #271
PETIT MONSIEUR

(*nods* As I said before, they're painfully advanced in the weapons department.)

(Also added a small description of the soldiers in above post. Don't want it to seem like I'm pulling random stuff out of my arse.)

Their Physical Attacker soldier went in front of the Artillery Soldier, blocking him from the bullets. The Stealth Soldier did what he did best and vanished from sight.

---

Honora: *teleports to her back before throwing a small hunting knife towards her*

3/12/2012 . Edited 3/12/2012 #272
LucDragoon

With a quick series of motions, Ty ordered Jen to refocas fire at the melee, as he continued firing at the heavy duty, the MA5K's heavy duty armor piercing rounds hammering into the man.

---

(Am's a dude. .__.)

Ametis: *hit, but armor not at all harmed and wheels around and fires several times*

3/12/2012 #273
PETIT MONSIEUR

Taking his chance, the bomber ran up to Ty, a suicidal look in his eye.

(I wouldn't recommend shooting him, btw. Find some other way to get him out of the way or else he'll just explode. :P)

---

(Uh... woops. XD)

Honora: *ducks but a few bullets hit her*

3/12/2012 . Edited 3/12/2012 #274
LucDragoon

Ty quickly reached on his left leg, and drew his M6D handgun, and fired off three rounds at the mans head.

(Note, the M6D's bullets are extreamly powerful, and cause a minor explosion. A single round is able to literally cause a hole big enough to fit your arm though)

---

(He's shooting plasma bolts. .__.)

3/12/2012 #275
PETIT MONSIEUR

(*blinks* The bomber was gonna explode anyways so... eh...)

The bomber exploded, and when he motioned his arm in a certain way, a concealed bomb strapped onto his chest exploded as well.

---

(BLARGH!!)

Honora: *healing quickly from the bolts*

3/12/2012 #276
LucDragoon

Ty simply moved his arm holding the handgun, as his MKIII SPI's enhanced shields flared brightly, him still firing at the other man.

(Spartans....Not gonna end well for the other guys.)

---

Ametis: *fires a charged shot at her*

3/12/2012 #277
PETIT MONSIEUR

(Want to bring back Oblivion and Six?)

---

The medic rushed in behind the physical attacker and started to apply a special salve on his armor, which caused it to repair itself.

---

Honora: *teleports out of range* :I

3/13/2012 #278
LucDragoon

(In a bit)

Ty once again combined fire with Jen, both still firing at men, while Ty pulled out a small box like device, and pressed it, the box emitting a room wide EMP.

(It's a device that's gurrinteed to fry the others circuts, seeing as how it was able to fry highly advanced alien gear, I'd think it'd work on the others, but SPI is immune to it's effects)

---

Ametis: *targets her, and fires off a rocket*

3/13/2012 #279
PETIT MONSIEUR

(Okay, that should probably knock all of the guys out then. =P)

Not expecting the blast, every soldier in the room crumpled to the floor unconscious.

(Move on to the next room now, and I'm dropping off Mirage and Oblivion for the moment)

---

Honora: *smiles and teleports right next to Ametis after the rocket fires*

3/13/2012 #280
LucDragoon

Ty and jen slowly moved up to each soldier, and disarmed the artilary solider, and bent the gun's barrel using their combined strenght, and proceeded to put three rounds in each soldiers neck, along with stabbing each in the back of the neck directly inbetween the vertibrete, to ensure they died, and cloaked moving to the next room.

---

Ametis: ! *flips back*

3/13/2012 #281
PETIT MONSIEUR

(I was planning on using them later on *anime sweat drops*)

The next room was quiet--anything inside of it almost crazily clean. The only thing that was strange inside were the amount of crates in the room.

---

Honora: *takes out a regular sword and slashes towards Ametis*

3/13/2012 #282
LucDragoon

(Want me to edit then? Cause they always ensure they get the kill, hence why they did that. ^^;;)

---

Ametis: *raises his arm cannon, and it is cut, but not even scratched*

3/13/2012 #283
PETIT MONSIEUR

(Heh, it's fine. I'll just need to adapt. =P)

---

Honora: Regular weapons don't work on you :I

3/13/2012 . Edited 3/13/2012 #284
LucDragoon

(Alright. ^^;;)

Ty and Jen both kept an eye out, and checking every possible angle as they moved through the room.

---

Ametis: Oh no, your hurting my shields, just not that much.

3/13/2012 #285
PETIT MONSIEUR

One crate stood out from the rest of them. Blood leaked from its hinges.

---

Honora: Ah... *teleports off and returns with a canon* *fires*

3/13/2012 #286
LucDragoon

Jen moved up toward it, and a red light winked on her HUD, and she backed off.

---

Ametis: *hit, and knocked back, but flips back up, armor not even dented* o3o *raises arm cannon and fires a super missle*

3/13/2012 #287
PETIT MONSIEUR

The other crates in the room started to rumble, the contents inside growling.

---

Honora: *blinks* *runs away from the cannon that's about to explode*

3/13/2012 #288
LucDragoon

Both headhunters got back to back, keeping an eye on the crates.

---

The missle hit, and detonated in a large fireball leaving nothing but a 6ft deep crater.

Ametis: *fires another normal missle*

3/13/2012 #289
PETIT MONSIEUR

Honora: *frowns and fires one of her exploding bullets*

---

(Mind dropping the other line? =P)

3/16/2012 . Edited 3/23/2012 #290
PETIT MONSIEUR

(Edited)

3/23/2012 #291
LucDragoon
(Other line?) Ametis: *missle hits the bullet causing it to explode and fires a power beam bolt.*
3/23/2012 #292
PETIT MONSIEUR

(Mirage and friends. ^^;;)

Honora: *attempts to parry the beam*

3/23/2012 #293
LucDragoon

*bolt is a small ball of pure energy*

3/23/2012 #294
PETIT MONSIEUR

Honora: *knocked back instead*

3/26/2012 #295
LucDragoon

Ametis: That all you got?

3/26/2012 #296
PETIT MONSIEUR

(To say the truth, I never went in depth to her dueling prowess... Heh. I do have this though-- which will be written in story format.)

Honora grinned at the taunt. While her weak defenses was her weakness, it was also her greatest ally. In seconds, she sprinted towards Ametis-- her blade glowing with malicious power. Honora jumped up with a flourish, preparing her quick assault.

3/26/2012 #297
LucDragoon

Ametis quickly followed her movements, and the second the jumped prepaired a series of Sensemoves getting ready to dodge.

3/26/2012 #298
PETIT MONSIEUR

With ease, Honora's body flexed and flashed around Ametis's body, slashing with strange grace. Each strike was small and precise, testing her opponents reflexes.

3/26/2012 #299
LucDragoon

Ametis easilly blocked each of the attacks, either by smacking the blade away or backhanding it.

3/26/2012 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Snowskeeper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member