OC Forum
You can use this as a place to list your OCs, a place to battle or chat with others' OCs, or all of the above. We allow OCs of all fandoms here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Alex Rinzler

Albert: Comfy?

me: Not much but i like infinite ammo, though.

7/29/2012 #1
LucDragoon

Delta; *poofs in, wearing his juggernaut suit* ?

7/29/2012 #2
Alex Rinzler

Narrator: Suddenly someone breaches the door with C4, and start firing their AS VAL silenced Assault rifles. Both starts to take cover.

Albert: Spetsnaz Inbound! *Cocks M4A1*

me: *points at roof* RPG, 12 o'clock! *KO'd by RPG*

7/30/2012 . Edited 7/30/2012 #3
LucDragoon

(Can we just have some normal OC interaction without the random attacks from spetsnaz please? ^^ ;;)

Delta: .__.

7/30/2012 #4
Alex Rinzler

((Just too excited.... alright. but where?))

Albert:*Clears the room of Spetsnaz* Why they are attacking us for no reason? we have no nukes or somethin'

7/31/2012 #5
LucDragoon

Delta: What in gods name did I walk into? .__.

7/31/2012 #6
Alex Rinzler

*Bug post*

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/17/2012 #7
Alex Rinzler

Albert: *Teleports back to where Delta located*Hey, you okay? Where are the others?

8/17/2012 #8
LucDragoon

Delta: I'm still wondering what just happened. .__.

8/18/2012 #9
Alex Rinzler

Albert:

I have a High-Explosive Toxic Material that Russians really need *Brings suitcase*. It's not on Mendeleev's chart yet, But in this information sheet it says this.

TO: General Nikolai Uramov

I have a Substance that just got stolen yesterday by a group of Mercenaries.

"Balantidium Trioxide, Chemical Designation BtO3, Required to make Poisonous Armor Piercing bullets. Reacts when hit and corrodes meat and armor. Here's the list of the Calibers.

9x19mm 7N31 Overpressurized Rounds

9x39mm SP-5/SP-6 Subsonic Rounds

For the asshole AK series

5.45x39mm

7.62x39mm

7.62x54mmR

Heavy Caliber

12.7x108mm

-Lt. Gennadiy Burakov, Spetsnaz Officer

I think they were hunting what I have. We need to dispose this Material before they could have it and overpower the Americans. I know i hate both Americans and Russians, but I only like to see all of you fight fair.

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #10
LucDragoon

Delta: And your telling me this why?

8/18/2012 #11
Alex Rinzler

Albert: *Brings another suitcase*I also have some suit case nukes and some frickin' robot and tank blueprints. They are trying to invade Europe and America, again.

that means....

Maybe Uramov and Burakov are Ultranationalists. Russians are assholes...

And that's why Russians never had a chance to be a good guy. Stains from Cold War made it happen- no. i just need to get more information.

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #12
LucDragoon

Delta: And I repeate, why are you telling me this? .__. Honestly it's not my problem if europes getting invaded, it's theirs.

8/18/2012 #13
Alex Rinzler

((I need a Plot, but i'll have some beers first. the President, Uramov, and Burakov, will be my new OCs.))

President of the Republic of Cygnus: *Clears throat* mm-Maj. Shinarev, It turns out that Uramov's invasion plan is just a hoax.

Albert: THen what's these for?

President:They are cancelled Materials for new weapons.

Albert: *Facepalms* Alright. I want to buy some drinks at the bar. Wanna come? *Leaves the room full of dead Spetsnaz bodies .*

But what if.... forget it.

(Sorry, i was trying to mess with the Future.)

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #14
LucDragoon

Delta: .__. Seriously, what in gods name is going on...Luc!

8/18/2012 #15
Alex Rinzler

Albert:Sorry, man. I was fucked up because i lost few of my Comrades on a Border Patrol against some highly skilled insurgents.

8/18/2012 #16
LucDragoon

Delta: Dude, what is wrong with you? .__. First your talking about nukes, then russians invading europe and america, then a general comes in, now your talking about losing people.

8/18/2012 #17
Alex Rinzler

me: *poofs in* He's a random douchebag. But he was trying to connect all events that he remembered randomly in order to make a chronology.

Albert: Whatever, Scumbag Vince.

8/18/2012 #18
LucDragoon

Delta: .__.

8/18/2012 #19
Alex Rinzler

Albert: I had some can of beers, but i still can't figure a new Plot.

8/19/2012 #20
LucDragoon

Delta: .__. *replaces himself with Raze*

---

Raze: *poofed in* ?

8/25/2012 #21
Alex Rinzler

Albert: *Stares with confusion* hello? who are you?

(Normal interaction without russian military interference or surprise, right? let's do it.)

8/30/2012 #22
LucDragoon

Raze: *looks around, and then down, at him* I am Raze.

9/18/2012 #23
Alex Rinzler

Albert: *Looks at him* Okay...., Raze. Are you A Soldier, a Merc, a Terrorist, or some member of a Group that sent to hunt me?

9/30/2012 #24
LucDragoon

Raze: I am none of those. I am a Adeptus Astartes Ultra, or in common terms, a Space Marine. V_V

9/30/2012 #25
Alex Rinzler

Albert:*Amazed*Whoa.... you're bigger than Standard sized infantry like me..... of course i can use some advantage, but i'll give you food along the way. By the way, *Looks at something unusual in the sky*What's wrong with that flying shit?

10/14/2012 #26
LucDragoon

Raze: What are you speaking of? *looks at the sky, reachcing back putting hand on Bolter's handle** =/

10/14/2012 #27
Alex Rinzler

Albert: *still looking* Well, that looks like an Ork ship......

12/5/2012 . Edited 12/26/2012 #28
LucDragoon

(If its a 40K one, its ork with a K)

Raze: ?

12/5/2012 #29
Alex Rinzler

(Can we start the attack now or flee?)

Albert:*Looks at the Ork ship knocking down half of a city 5 clicks front of him* Just in case i'll call some backup infantry.

12/26/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Snowskeeper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member