Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game Discussion
Have things you'd like to say about the most recent installment to the Kingdom Keepers series? What things shocked you? What were your favorite/least favorite parts? What do you think will happen in later books? Post it all here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LakinBacon

Okay, am I the only one who thought the ending to Shell Game was rather abrupt? I mean, for the last four books, there would be rising action, climax, and then quite a bit of falling action to explain everything that just happened. Then with Shell Game, there's no falling action, and I'm left wondering what the heck everything I just read is supposed to mean.

4/3/2012 . Edited 4/3/2012 #1
kingdomkeepers365

OK I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! Shell Game had really no clear plot and mentioned a lot of things that were not mentioned again like the dissapearing Mickey and Dillard on the ship. The other books each had their own clear plot, but this was kind of like a mish mosh of everything. Don't get me wrong though, it was a great book, but there was so much that I find it hard to remember all the details. That ending was such a bad cliffhanger! That's the kind of cliffhanger to end a chapter not a book! It was nuts! Also, is anyone else upset that they did not discuss the dissapearance of Mickey in book 5? Ariel talked about it at the end of 4 and it looked like it was going to be the main plot of 5, but then it was never mentioned. Thoughts?

7/2/2012 #2
CeliaMGrace
Ok. I think it has no clear plot because it is a two part book. I think dill an Mickey will be explaiend in the last two book. At least that is what I hope happeneds.
2/26/2013 #3
Forum Moderators: LakinBacon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member