Mr and Mrs Smith
It's a few years after the film. Jane and John are still the best in the business. Suddenly danger is there in front of them. In the form of a twelve year-old girl. Jane's forgotten daughter. But do they know that? Do they Hell.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
National Bitch
*KRAK* ENJOY!
4/14/2011 #1
National Bitch
I snuck around the corner of the Smith's house. My fifth attempt at trying to get in this week. Damn. My boss is going to kill me.
4/14/2011 #2
Red Queen Megz

I sat at my desk watching the security screens bored. I hated having to watch the house for no reason.

5/12/2011 #3
National Bitch

I wanted to dance in front of the camera and sing

" hey look mommy, it's me Anika!" But no i stuck sneaking in the kitchen window.

5/20/2011 #4
Red Queen Megz

I sat someone trying to get in and sent a message to The two inside and got out of my car.

5/21/2011 #5
National Bitch
I managed to get in but tripped up on a chair. So much for my perfect balance. I looked up and saw large imposing figures staring me down. Surprisingly one was a woman. She was the one I was most terrified of. My mother. Gulp.
5/22/2011 #6
Red Queen Megz

"I told you she snuck out again." I said walking up behind out parents. I stood near dad and looked down at Anika. Being the twin wasn't easy considering Your other half was always trying to get herself and you into trouble.

6/7/2011 #7
National Bitch

Anika growled.

" What is it with you and trying to get me into trouble! PLUS I only took one gun this time..."

6/8/2011 #8
Red Queen Megz

Tascha smiled."Sucks having an older sister doesn't it?"

6/8/2011 #9
National Bitch
" You are older by ten minutes! Ten minutes! Honestly!" Anika wailed. Their mother smirked. " Anika Bella Smith, give me the gun... NOW!" Jane growled.
6/8/2011 #10
Red Queen Megz

(Cna they be a little older? Like 16 or 17?)

Tascha smirked watching.

6/8/2011 #11
National Bitch
(15?) Anika dropped the gun into her mothers outstretched palm. She turned to her sister. " Did you really have to tell her? Did you really have to, Miss Goody two shoes?"
6/9/2011 #12
Red Queen Megz

(Sounds good)

Tascha glared at her."Only when you know it's not safe for us to go out without mom or dad. Sorry for trying to keep you safe."

6/9/2011 #13
National Bitch
" I just want a life! I never asked to be born into this SHÏTHOLE of a life I have just now! Did I? And you know sometimes I wish I hadn't!" Anika shouted, close to slapping every single one of them. Anika was good with a gun, but she was utterly cråp at handling her emotions.
6/9/2011 #14
Red Queen Megz

Tascha shook her head and went up to her room and slammed the door.

6/9/2011 #15
National Bitch
Anika followed suit, stomping up to her attic room. She blasted heavy rock music after slamming her door.
6/10/2011 #16
Red Queen Megz

Tascha went up and sat on her bed and looked at her collection of Guns and smirked.

6/10/2011 #17
National Bitch

Anika flopped on her bed, covered her face with her pillow and screamed.

6/11/2011 #18
Red Queen Megz

Tascha grabbed her two automatic pistols and shimmied down the vine wrack outside her room and took off.

6/12/2011 #19
National Bitch

Anika grabbed her phone and sent a text to her sister.

" Now that's mean Tascha... Really mean, you sneak out and leave me?"

6/15/2011 #20
Red Queen Megz

Tascha smiled."Well come on then. Get out here."

The motorcycle started in the garage.

6/22/2011 #21
National Bitch

(If i make a romance RP, would you join??)

Anka laughed and snuck down to the garage, grabbing a gun on the way. She started her own motorbike up.

" You are a hypocrite, you know that. But you're the coolest sister ever!" Aniika grins.

6/24/2011 #22
Red Queen Megz

(Sure)

"Have to be around the folks." She smiled.

6/24/2011 #23
National Bitch

( Okay :D I'll make it up!!)

" I suppose... So, where are we going?" I ask, Tascha is pretty cool. I mean she's the one who begged mom to get us these bikes!

6/25/2011 #24
Red Queen Megz

"Stay close, follow me, and don't get sidetracked." Tascha smiled at her as she took off.

6/27/2011 #25
National Bitch

" I never get distracted. Hey. Is that guy sparkling?" I tease her, before tearing after her on my bike.

6/30/2011 #26
Red Queen Megz

Tascha shook her head and smiled as they came up to an underground street racing club. She knocked on the door and a big guy answered. She said something in Russian and he left them in.

7/11/2011 #27
National Bitch

Anika grinned, following her sister.

" Why didn't you bring me here before?" She asks.

7/12/2011 #28
Red Queen Megz

"Didn't want you to see mom's little project until after I got my license." she smiled and went into the garage."HAN! Where you at man?!"

7/12/2011 #29
National Bitch

" Mom's little project?" I raise my eyebrow and follow Tascha.

7/12/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: National Bitch
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member