Ask us
Ask your favorite air Gear character anything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
InuTamer365

All characters are open for auditions except for Agito, i play him.

So how this works is you'll post who you want to be then I'll ask you one question. if your answer is good enough and in character i'll ask you some top secret questions by messaging you. Then if i like your answers you're in! Finally I'll send you a moderator invite and email you some details and rules. ( don't worry they aren't super complicated just about staying in character and answering hard questions).

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

5/2/2011 . Edited 5/2/2011 #1
Alice4.0

Ringo Noyamano

11/2/2011 #2
Balzmann

Hello, I'm Balzmann but you can call me Balz and before I say anything I will say I'm sorry if I am about to break ay rules or anything I am posting this up in the chat thread so I will cause the least amount of trouble.

Ok back to the point, I have a Air Gear RP and we need some people.

We are pretty cool about OCs and Canon Character. We are just starting out so there is plenty of free space. We are always looking for new people and would be happy if you joined. Also knowing in-depth detail about the anime/manga isn't as important as you would think, we at the forum will help if you don't the finer points of things. :)

Here is the LINK. Hope to see you here...... PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and one of your posts in the Chat, again sorry if I broke any rules......

7/11/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: InuTamer365
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member