PRNS
A place to talk about the ninja storm rangers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Haymo94
Last Night I came up with a idea for a challenge. What was Hunter and Blake's Childhood like?? I thought about writing something but nothing comes up in my mind. So please it a shot.
4/17/2006 #1
JuseaPeterson
I've been thinking about that. Some people have it where Blake is the only one adopted, but we know that's not true. Others say Blake was this bad kid and Hunter helped him reform. I think that after they got adopted they had a pretty good childhood, but I'm still thinking about it because I've been wanting to write one, so who knows?
9/28/2006 #2
DaemonicKitten
Hey there. Looking for an idea for a Hunter and Blake Childhood fic? Well I think Hunter was probably more of a problem child. Sure Blake probably had to be the class clown, but with how Hunter is today, I find it easy to see him as a troublemaker. I can just see them getting into all kinds of trouble as kids. Maybe you could mention something about the academy? In some of Blake's flashbacks in the Return of Thunder arch, it showed him and Hunter as youngsters at the academy. Maybe you could have Hunter pulling pranks or something? Just an idea if you're still looking for them. Tenshi
5/7/2007 #3
JuseaPeterson
Hey thanks. You have a good point. Blake more of a class clown, Hunter is the troublemaker, it makes so much sense to their personalities today. The Academy would have to be mentioned, good point. Pulling pranks? I like that. Thanks. I'll have to put that in my list of stories to do.
5/8/2007 #4
DaemonicKitten
Hey tell me when you've got it written! ^___^ I'd love to read a fic like that! ^___^ Good luck!
5/8/2007 #5
JuseaPeterson
Thanks. I'll have others to go first, but I'm going to work on that.
5/8/2007 #6
DaemonicKitten
At least you don't have like 17 stories started and no idea how to finish them LOL. OMG! I look at the list and my jaw drops!
5/8/2007 #7
JuseaPeterson
That's true. I try to keep them limited. I mean I have like a million ideas, but I focus on a few at once. And I try to have an idea on how it's going to end before I put it up. I've seen it on some people's and I can't believe it.
5/9/2007 #8
Haymo94
I go thru the same thing. My brother keeps yelling at me to finish something over then stuff for school. And those are some awsome ideas.
5/9/2007 #9
DaemonicKitten
That's the thing though. I NEVER know how one of my fics is going to end. I just make it up as I go along. That's how i got the idea in Who Am I? To put Final Fantasy in there. It just happened to cross my mind and I went for it. I might have ideas for what to include in the fic at times, but I never know how it's going to turn out until I get to the end. And though I have 24 stories started, I only focus on a few at a time, and once those are completed, I go and look at some others. If I get stuck for a long time and lose my muse for those fics, I just leave them there and work on others. I have about 24 PR fics, and about 4-6 FF fics. I have even more ideas, but they're in a list of storyline Ideas that I have, and I just keep adding to it, and sometimes when I start a fic and get stuck, I look through the other storylines to find a way to keep going by combining ideas.
5/9/2007 #10
JuseaPeterson
My sister thinks I'm taking on too many story ideas, but it gives me something extra to work on. I usually have a general idea of how my fics are going to end, but like you the journey there is a making as I write. So it changes. I keep telling myself to write out the whole story and then put it up, but that just never happens, unless it's a one-shot. 24? and 6? About 30 fics, wow. And then ideas, that at least lets you bring other things in. Sometimes a short scene crosses my mind and so I want to write it and it goes on my list even though I have no clue how the rest will go.
5/10/2007 #11
DaemonicKitten
I know the feeling. My best friend of 14 years thinks I'm spending too much time writing. I try to tell her this isn't much esle for me to do during the weeks, but she keeps going on and on about how it isn't healthy. The only thing I know about my fics, is how they start, what types of things I want to happen, and the rest I make up as I go. Actually, it's 31 now LOL. I just started a Blake/Tori fic. -_-' Yep, that's another one LOL. Yeah, the single scenes. I get those too occasionally, and write them down. Then I either try to expand them into a fic, or try to find a fic I'm working on to put them in.
5/10/2007 #12
JuseaPeterson
I don't think it's unhealthy. After all writing is a way to release tension, or whatever and also it can be relaxing, and that whole imagination thing. I mean what does your friend think of all the writers who get books? Sorry, I hope I didn't offend you. Some people don't understand why we write, and they probably never will. That sounds like me. I get a start, I know where it's going to end and sometimes I know specific scenes or comments I want to add in, but the rest is just how I write it when the time comes. 31! Wow. That's awesome and yet another story to your plate, but it's good. I try to expand them into a fic, but that's a good idea I might try putting it into another one.
5/10/2007 #13
DaemonicKitten
It's ok, you didn't offend me. I'm just gald to finally find someone who loves writing as much as me. Though I spend hours daily on my fics LOL. No, I understand, my friend doesn't see what I love about writing, and that's ok. She's not doing anything to keep me from it. Sometimes i go hang out with her or something, but usually, she's just stating her opinion freely because she knows I understand and won't take offence to what she has to say. Just like sometimes, I combine plot ideas to make a story longer or possibly more interesting. I use my writing to release my emotions. I suffer from depression, but since I started writing, I've found myself much happier and almost never having problems. Everyone deals with stress their own way. I have multiple. I write, I make native beadwork, though I'm not native I follow the traditions, and bone work. Making bone feathers and stuff. My friend understands because i still go out and do things in real life, so she knows I'm not hiding behind my computer or anything. Yep 31. And still about a dozen more ideas in my storyline ideas list. LOL. But i'm not touching those until I finish what I've started.
5/10/2007 #14
JuseaPeterson
Me too. It's really nice. I wish I could spend hours. I have so much in my mind and I can't seem to get it out on the computer and it's so frustrating. So I write 10 minutes here, five minutes there and so forth. That's good, at least you guys have a good relationship. That's a good idea, I might use that, if that's okay I take the idea of taking ideas and putting them together. That was an interesting statement to say the least. I'm glad. I know that sometimes it's hard when you have depression, my Mom goes through it and you just need to find whatever best helps you out. And if writing is helping you with your depression than I hope you continue writing. Bone work? What's that? Beadwork is cool, I love looking at those things. That's good. I'm not really a social person, and so I have to strive to show everyone that I'm not just someone who sits and does nothing all day long. I've very shy so it's hard for me to go and just talk to people--in person that is. I never have a hard time on-line. I hear you there. I'm making a list, but I'm finishing the ones I have started first (well two of them) and then move onto other ones. Can't wait for more.
5/10/2007 #15
DaemonicKitten
I only spend hours because I live in a little town with nothing much to do. I'm on a steady income so I don't have to work, I'm done with school, and I don't go out often to clubs and stuff. If that's ok? I don't get what you mean. It's not my idea. I think a lot of people do it. Yeah it was hard, but when I found writing, I found ways to express myself in ways I never would have guessed. I never would have thought I would have been any good at writing, but surprisingly, I love it. I like how it turns out a lot of the time, and I'm more than happy to share my stories if people like them. On mediaminer, I only got nasty results so I don't bother with that site anymore. Bone work...it's kind of disgusting to a lot of people. It's taking bones of animals that were killed by cars and stuff, cleaning them really well, and then using table saws, dremmels and stuff to cut, shape and carve them into shapes. Mostly their made into hair pieces or necklaces. I have one I made, that i used the dremmel to make patterns with and made it into a leaf that I wear around my neck. I'm shy too. In a public situation, I'd spend my time alone in a corner, and wouldn't talk to anyone unless they spoke to me first, and then I'd be really quiet. Online I'm different. That's probably why it's so popular. It's easier to keep in contact all around the world, and it lets people relax and talk through keyboards and screens. I've got one long list, and every time I have a new idea, I add to it. Sometimes I even dream up ideas, or try combining PR with a movie I really liked. For example... PRNS and The Descent. Tori goes cave diving with some girls and they get attacked by monsters no one's ever seen before. PRNS and Silent Hill. That one would be fun. I actually have a story in the works, a Hunter/OC fic where it mentions Hunter, Blake and the OC going into a dream world and ending up there. Don't worry though, it's still Blake/Tori in the background. Or even...PRNS and Slither. I haven't even started one like that yet. But yeah, as you can tell, I like horrors. LOL. Anyways, going to work on my newest (and to me...probably one of the best...because of how it's turning out) fic. Ciao for now. Talk to you all later. :D
5/10/2007 #16
JuseaPeterson
Oh gotcha. I work from 8-5. But including driving time 6:45-6:30. Depending on the days. But I do data entry so I take breaks every now and then and that's when I check E-Mail, forums, etc. Then I write. At home it's crazy because we have a lot of family right now and so computer time is limited except early Sat. If you don't mind me asking: you don't work, but you have a steady income? How? Oh. Yeah, see I've never heard about it. And I didn't want to use it and have you think I was trying to steal something. I've come across people like that and although you don't in any way seem like them, I just didn't want anything bad happening. That makes perfect sense. I never really wanted to write, I mean ever since I was younger I always came up with ideas for stories, but I didn't even try writing them down until I was older. And I'm surprised at how well I do at it. It's nice. Mediaminer? I've never heard of it before. Wow. I don't think I could do it, but that's still awesome. I bet it takes a lot of time. But you made a leaf out of it?! That is just amazing, I never thought about that before. Good point. There's just something about doing a face to face that's different than on-line. See I also like how it'll get there faster than writing. And you can get to know a lot more people than just meeting them because sometimes they'll share things that they would never with people they know. PR with a movie? Interesting. See if that could work I'd try doing that, but I just haven't really come up with much. Okay I haven't heard about Descent of Slither. But Descent sounds interesting. Silent Hill. Wouldn't that end up with death at the end? Although dream world style...Of course Blake and Tori in the background. :) I'm not always fond of horrors, some irritate me and I'm not big on blood and guts. Cool. Can't wait. Talk to you later.
5/11/2007 #17
DaemonicKitten
Sadly I'm on a set monthly income from Disability, aka ODSP. It's a support program for those who are mentally, or physically unable to work for some reasion. I have depression and anxiety attacks when out in a large group, and tried working but it didn't work, so I got put on ODSP. I sleep at about 5 am, and get up anywhere between 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm, and the times I spend awake, I'm always online and writing. The whole combining ideas, I came up with out of the blue. I think a lot of people do it. I just remember writing a story, and realizing I had combined two ideas to make it longer. But it's not my idea, so I don't mind at all if other people want to try it. Mediaminer is also a writing site for fics, but they are WAY WAAAAAYYYY harsher than here! I got a review once saying something like "You suck. Go back to FF.Net where all the other loser writers go! You shouldn't take up people's valuable time with this crap!" So...see what I mean about not going there anymore? I just figured, forget them. This site's a lot better in my opinion anyways. Bonework is difficult. I won't go near the band saw to cut the shape, so it's done for me, but the dremmel and a beltsander, I use to make the feathers. Did I say leaf? I usually get those confused, but I meant feather LOL. Sorry about that if I confused you. It actually doesn't take that long. If you use mother nature, and leave the bones out in the rain, it'll help you clean them somewhat, and then you can start cutting. Face-to-face is much more intense. If you say the wrong thing, there's nothing stopping the person from screaming at you and getting you too upset to think rationally, or attacking you. At least on a computer, you can wait until you're calmer or whatever, and then send an email apologizing or something. The only way you can combine PR with a movie, is if you find a movie you absolutely love. It can be horror, comedy, anything. If you love it, it gives you motivation to watch it more than once and get a feel for writing, involving it. The Descent is really good, but kind of gorey. Ok, scratch that, REALLY gorey. Slither would be nasty as well. Silent Hill...I ended it before they did much more than check the place out and fight a couple of monsters. They're awake now, but I'm planning on sending them back. And no, it won't end in death for me and there won't be any character death, but maybe for Christobel (or is it Christobella? I don't remember) who's the reason Silent Hill is so messed up. But mainly, they're only there to let this bond they have grow. Before you worry LOL, the bond between Blake and my OC is brother/sister, and the bond between Hunter and my OC is just forming but is going to be strong :P They can also speak telepathically, all three of them...then again, this is one of my unfinished stories that I'm not sure if I can finish, but we'll see. But yeah...telepathic...poor Blake. All those thoughts of Tori, open for Hunter and my girl to read. Well as I said, it can be any kind you like. Comedy, Drama, Romance, Thriller, Sci Fi, any. Talk to you later.
5/11/2007 #18
JuseaPeterson
Oh. Wow. So you really can't go out in public where there's a lot of people? So you don't work at all or? So you sleep all day and are up at night? That's cool. I never really considered it. If I had two ideas I keep them separate. But I really like the idea of combining, so... Yeah. I don't get it. What are they superior writers. Do they all have books or something published? That just irritates me. That's one of the reasons I tend to stay away from rangerboard and empire, because they can be really mean. One forum I'm on is a bit iffy only because most of the people there are Hunter/Tori fans and they hate Blake. I don't know if I told you, but on there there's a story where the couples are Hunter/Tori and Leanne/Blake. It was ridiculous. I read the first chapter and it was horrible. But anyways. Good point. And when you're typing something up you can pause and think before continuing but face to face you have to know what you're saying right away otherwise you have no clue what you're talking about. Hmmm. Thanks. I'll have to see if I can do that with a movie, because it would be cool. I've thought about the idea, but I can't seem to get anywhere with it. So thank you. Gorey? Than I'd probably not like them much. Good character deaths suck. I know that I've only read one story, and I cried at the end. It was so sad. Christobel? Why are they the reason for Silent Hill? I probably won't ever watch it, but it doesn't mean it doesn't intrigue me. :) That's cool about the bond, but you're right, they're both going to be able to see how Blake feels and sees Tori. That's so horrible. Poor Blake. Cool. Talk to you soon.
5/14/2007 #19
DaemonicKitten
I can go out in public, around a lot of people, but it makes me very nervous and I tend to have a mild anxiety attack. I did work as a cashier at McDonalds for almost a year, but quit because of stress. Now i don't work at all. I live my life fairly normally, except that I don't go out too often. I do go visit friends, help family with stuff, work on crafts, and (VERY rarely) go out to a danceclub with my friends, but I don't have a job at all. I've always been a Night Hawk. I got it from my mom who can only work jobs between 11pm and 7am. She tried day jobs but always fell asleep, so this was better. I've always been up at night and asleep during the day, so yes, a lot of the time, I am mostly awake at night. I try to stay up all day, but before I know it, I'm up all night and sleeping all day instead. Plus combining will make your stories longer, and (I think) more interesting to readers, because you're bound to have twists, and most good movies will have a funny scene or two to make them laugh. At least here, you're more likely to get constructive critisism than plain old flames here. I have anime stories posted on Mediaminer.org, under the name of Tenshi of Light, and only one got a review, and it was because it was a requested fic. They actually liked it, and all my stories have been up for over a year. As i started on fanfiction.net, I was nervous as to what to expect, but ended up here all the time and forgetting all about mediaminer. I don't see Blake/Leanne. I think she may be a year or two older, but what I see is good friends. Maybe brotherly/sisterly, but not romantically. I agree. It also works with writing stories. You can pause and think about what you're going to say before typing it up, and if you make a mistake, you can delete it. I agree. Character deaths suck! It hurts the other characters so bad, and I don't like that. When a character looks like they're about to die, and then are miraculously saved, I get shivers up my spine and smile. It's amazingly relieving, but when characters die, I literally cry. It's so sad when Blake and Tori are in a car crash, and though Blake's badly injured, Tori died, and Hunter has to be the one to tell him. Then Blake dies too! I mean, come on! Hasn't Hunter suffered enough? Kill off Tori and let Blake wake up to find out? Then kill him off too? What were they thinking? Ok, so I can see their point, but it's still not a type of story I like. [q]Why are they the reason for Silent Hill?[/q] I don't get what you mean? They're not the reason for it. They're not in the movie or mentioned in the movie at all. Just as what I wrote in a fic I started a while back, and never finished. It's just bits and pieces they will go through, mostly in dreams and visions. And it's there to help their bond grow stronger and so they can free the town from the curse it's under. I don't see it so much as horrible. It's not always active and they can learn to block it. He just hasn't learned yet. And they're not going to make fun of him about it. They think it's sweet. Sure, they'll tease him, but in the end, at least he knows he has two people he can go to when he needs to talk. It's a little embarrassing here and there, but it doesn't really bother him. I wouldn't do that to the poor guy! ;) Talk to you soon.
5/14/2007 #20
JuseaPeterson
Oh. Interesting. Well at least you can still live a fairly normal life and don't have to be shut away. That's cool. Wow. That's kind of cool. I'm more of a not-to-much-sleep kind of person. I'll go to sleep between 2-4 AM and get up at 6-7 AM and go throughout the day. But I tend to sleep after I've taken a shower, so I need to allow time for that. Usually only 2 hours. I'm really weird. Good point. That way when one thing is happening something else will go on and they'll be like 'what, I didn't see that one coming.' Flamers are irritating, that's why I try not to leave a review if I know I'm only going to bash it, but I have left reviews for things that I don't like but I try to be nice and give a positive thing too. I agree. I think they put them together to put Hunter/Tori together. But it's quite obvious that all the time he was with Leanne he was talking about Tori and when Tori was there he was focusing all of his attention on her and not Leanne. So... I know. Which is so good, because sometimes I do a scene a million different ways before I find one that I like. I know. That is horrible. I can't believe people can actually write it. The one I read had Hunter die, poor Blake then Blake strikes a deal with Lothor bringing Hunter back but makeing Blake pure evil. Hunter and Tori have an attraction but it's only because all of the good in Blake is taken from him and put into Hunter bringing him back to life. So they realize it. And then the only way to stop Blake is to reverse the spell, which Hunter does and dies again. I mean Blake had to have Hunter die twice. And the scene at the grave. I was crying, at work. I had to stop every couple of sentences so I would be able to contol my tears. No, I didn't mean you're story, I meant the movie itself what was so bad that happened to cause all the death? Oh, I thought you meant everything was open for everyone at all times. That's not horrible. Good point. I know you wouldnt' do that, thankfully. :) Hunter would tease, but all in good fun. And you're right at least Blake could have someone to go and talk to. See you soon.
5/15/2007 #21
DaemonicKitten
I can sleep from anywhere between 2 and 12 hours, then I'm usually up for 12 to 14 hours straight, and sometimes more. Flamers (in my opinion) shouldn't leave a review at all, unless they have something good to say. Personally, I think it's rude and it can completely ruin a good author's confidence. I'm the same way, I won't leave a review if I don't like it, and when I do leave a review, I try to give a little constructive critisism. I also don't mind constructive critisism myself. I had up a rated 'X' PRNS story (Hunter/OC and Blake/Tori) and someone left me a review (I forget who and won't name names) reminding me that the rating and content weren't suitable for the site, so I took it down within the hour with no complaints at all. I was a little disappointed that I had to take it down, but other than that, was not upset at all, and was actually thankful to the reviewer for helping me to see my mistake before I got banned. Also if I accidentally copy a story, I don't mind if someone leaves me a notice without totally trashing my writing because I made a mistake. And I will easily take it down without complaint if someone asks me to with a reason why. And it was also obvious that Leanne knew about his feelings for Tori and was happy for him. I know! I read that story too! That is SOOOOOOOOO mean!! Poor Blake and Tori! Poor HUNTER! I cried too while reading it. It was well done, but way too sad. they should've continued it to find a way to bring him back with no one else suffering. :'( OH! Well, Silent Hill was a town of witch hunters. One little girl was born out of wedlock and even though she was very innocent, she was harrassed by the other kids at school, and r*** by a janitor. Then she was taken to (I think) townhall and they tried to burn her alive. Something happened and the fire was knocked over (it wasn't on the ground but in what looked (to me) like a barbecue or grill), and caused a fire that consumed the entire town. A police man went over and managed to save her life, but she was so badly burned and scared, that her anger became a physical manifestation of herself and together they cursed the town so that monsters existed in it. Hunter would tease, but since it's a Hunter/OC fic (Yeah I got lots of those but a lot probably won't ever be finished), he can tease his big bro right back. Go Blake, Go! See you soon.
5/15/2007 #22
JuseaPeterson
Wow, we're alike in that manner. My family and friends don't understand how I can go on so little sleep. I mean there are times where I fall asleep while watching TV, or reading, but it's only at certain times you know? I don't mind constructive critisism either, it helps you imporve your writing. Sometimes I've PMed them because I couldn't leave anything nice in the review but I wanted them to try and see how I saw it, so that way they could improve or ignore me without it being attached to their story. That's nice that they did that. I know that there is a site that you can go for that kind of fanfiction--adult fanfiction. But, at least you were able to get it down without being banned. That would suck. I do sometimes wonder if an idea that I get in my head is actually from another story. I would hate that. So if people make a comment, than that's cool and I would work on it not happening again. But when you read so many stories and then are writing whose to say some ideas that you've read don't enter your stories without you noticing, you know? I know. It was frustrating. So I just stopped looking at it. It was ridiculous because whether people want to admit it or not Blake's feelings are for Tori and Tori's feelings are for Blake. I know. I didn't know you read that story. But you know how it was. I felt sorry for all of them. I kept hoping that they could bring him back, but they didn't. I just happened on that story one day, and I read the summary, but I thought I'd try it anyway. It was beautifully written, and in fact that author is awesome at writing. She, so far, has the only Hunter/Tori story that I can stand (there's still stuff in there I don't agree with but...). When Tori and Hunter started becoming attracted to each other I was started to get irritated, but than it revealed that it was actually Blake. Thanks for the explanation. That's horrible. Poor little girl. So than her anger, helped by the police man created monsters which now terrorize anyone that goes there? That's true. They both would tease, that would be so cool to see. Blake wouldn't just stand there and do nothing. I'm sure you'll finish them. :) See you soon.
5/16/2007 #23
DaemonicKitten
The only constructive cristisism I give is usually if I have a question, if i thought the ending was sad and was asking them to continue it, if they changed the character names during the story and I got confused, or if there were some spelling or grammar mistakes that I was just letting them know about. But I always try to leave something good too. Yeah. I'm just glad they warned me. And I got asomeone asking me to put it back up, but I couldn't so I duggested that if they sent me their email, I could send them a copy of the story to read if they liked. Sure, they might be able to post it under their name, but I don't care. I know it's mine and they wouldn't be able to post it on this site unless they changed a lot of it, then it might as well be their fic. Either way, I already know it's mine and have my copy on a disk. I posted 1000 words for Tori and Blake and got a reviewer saying they had the same idea for another PR series and posted it on another site. But they made sure to tell me they loved it and was ok with it being on this site, so I left it up. If someone told me I copied a story, I always ask to see the story and then take mine down. Some small ideas in your fics may be from other fics, but the general idea is yours. I know. The story was horribly sad, but beautifully written and as much as I cried, I loved it. It was the ending I didn't like, where they didn't bring him back. Yeah, I was confused when Hunter and Tori were getting feelings for each other, but when it was revealed to be Blake's feelings, I thought it was so sweet. It actually turned out that Dustin was in love with Hunter and he returned the feelings (I think). She was helped by the policeman, but her anger turned into a second version of her, known as her darkness, and together they created the curse. The policeman moved out of the town before it could take effect and sometime when people went there, they got sucked into the cure. It was like an alternate dimension or something. You'd have to see the movie to understand, but since you don't much care for gore, I wouldn't recommend it. It's full of that. I'll finish some of them, but others I won't, so I might find ways to combine them and make them into one story. Thank you for your confidence :D I feel the same way. You'll be able to finish your story :) Talk to you later.
5/16/2007 #24
JuseaPeterson
Yeah, that's pretty much the kind I give, unless they're out of character, than depending on how bad it is, I'll send them a PM. I tell them in the reviews that it's unlikely or they wouldn't do something like that, but that's about it. True. Did they post it up? Or is it still off? Yeah. I don't know, I mean with certain pairs they tend to have similar ideas it's usually the journey that's different. Like Blake/Tori it really has to do with him and Factory Blue, you know? But at least they left that it was good. I mean you cross so many things, you know? Yeah it was Dustin/Hunter pairing. But the part with Tori and Hunter's feelings was confusing but then when you get the memories and it's Blakes and you see it from his eyes, it's beautiful. I do wish they had brought him back, but even though they didn't everything was beautiful. Thank you. That's weird. So the girl stays there with her anger? But the police got out. And when people go there they get sucked into another dimension and live or die? Thank you for your confidence. Well, I'll take what I can. It'll be nice seeing more stories. :) Talk to you later.
5/17/2007 #25
DaemonicKitten
OOC to a point is ok, but too OOC is something i don't like. I've read stories where Hunter is a cutter or drinks and smokes, and despite the fact that it's broody Hunter and I kind of can see him doing that, it's still way too OOC for me. As far as I know they haven't posted it. Yeah I know. I've seen the same general idea, but the stories are so different. Tori was abused, Blake left for Factory Blue, While Blake's gone, Hunter and Tori get together, Lothor comes back and the group gets together to find the Rangers turned evil. I've even seen a story about the Rangers in Final Fantasy X/X-2, but it was only one chapter and nothing like what I have been doing with my fic. The girl isn't able to move because of the severity of her wounds, so she is stuck in the hospital bed. For something like 30 years, the town is cursed. There are survivors from the original townspeople but they take refuge in the church to hide from her evil. The police officer moved out just befor the actual curse set in and the town transformed into a hell. People get sucked in and it's like another dimension. For those in what I cann the hell dimension, it's raining down ash, the plants are dead, everything's covered in ash and falling apart. In the normal dimension, the sky is always orange, there's not one drop of ash, and things are all still burned up from a massive fire. The people who get sucked into another dimension don't seen to get out. In the end of the movie, they seem to survive and the woman goes home, but everything's in ash, and then it changes to show her husband in the same house, but it's sunny and she's not there. Surprisingly I'm almost finished Otherworld. Then I can focus on another Final Fantasy fic known as Angel's Dilemma and Of Rangers and Guardians together, and then I have to work on the last Final Fantasy fic called Sisters Vs. Sisters. Talk to you later :)
5/17/2007 #26
JuseaPeterson
I agree. I just don't like that. I also don't like the stories where Tori has a tragic past. I think that's just too...I don't know I don't get where people get that from. That's cool. Would you prefer it if they didn't? Yeah. But the one's where Blake is gone are the ones where she'll get with one of the other guys. They always have it that Tori realizes she's never loved Blake and it's always been _____, or that Blake is being a j*** he hooked up with a model so I'll run to _____ for comfort, or you aren't here Blake, you can't expect me to sit and wait for you, besides _____ is here for me and you're not. Oh. Okay that makes sense. That's weird though. So the woman thought she had made it out, but she really hadn't? Those type of things are mentally twisting you know? Wow. Good job. I'm almost done with Can Love Break Through Anything and Healing. Then I can go to my next stories. That'll be cool once you get it up. Talk to you later :)
5/18/2007 #27
DaemonicKitten
I think some good stories can be made if an OC character had a tragic past or something, but not with real characters. I mean, I feel it can give a character more depth to have them suffer from real life tragedy, but at the same time, they slowly grow stronger and get over it. Then again, that's just me. Actually, I would mind either way. I mean, I know it's originally my story, I have the original on disk, I can't post it on this site because of the content, so if they change it, I don't mind if they post it. If they post it as is, then they'll be banned. Yeah I know. It's always the same theme. I never loved Blake. Blake betrayed me and I ran to ___, who comforted me and now I love him. Blake comes back and I hurt when I see him. Blake claims he loves me and confuses me, but is lying to me. They should try something different. Yeah. The woman thought she saved her adopted daughter and made it out of thw town, but somehow, she didn't. It's such a confusing end, I have no idea what it means, unless they died and they're ghosts or something. I just don't know. I finally finished my first requested fic and posted the first chapter of my Blake/Tori fic. I really like how it's turning out. I'll warn you now that for pretty much all of the story, everyone BUT Blake and Tori are going to be OOC and in many parts TORI will be OOC, but it will be explained. First of all, their friends will be OOC because their not the same people Blake knows from earth. Tori will be OOC because she's keeping up an act to keep people from being suspicious. You'd have to read the story to find out more. But any times on earth, or when Tori and Blake are alone, they should be in character. Talk to you later. :)
5/18/2007 #28
JuseaPeterson
True. They can get stronger from it. But with Tori having it and hiding it from the others I feel like it's taking away from Blake and Hunter and that they're really selfish by acting out about it and, well does that make sense. I mean I understand and I think it's fine if you have something happen to them. But with the having a horrible thing and pretending that it doesn't happen, I don't know I think with that it just ruins Blake and Hunter and all that they went through, you know? True. So maybe they did post it and were banned? No, I don't know why they would have done that, it isn't to smart. I know. It's really irritating. I mean I get that people say that some people can change their mind, but I highly doubt that Tori has loved any of the other guys the entire time and with her just going to them for comfort it's only because Blake isn't there. And I think if she did get with any of the other guys, even if she loves them and he loves her, it'll still be second rated to the love she would have had with Blake. And the same goes with Blake. Whoever he finds I don't think it'll be the same as if he'd have been with Tori. They should. But I think that they realize that Blake and Tori have something that you can't just write off as a sudden change in their feelings, it has to be external, bizarre things. Weird. Well there is the second movie. Have you seen that? Thanks for explaining about the OOC of it all. I would have had a bit of issue with it, I'm sure. But now that you explained it, I'll just wait and see about what happens. I hope I get a chance to read it today, I'm so excited. Talk to you later. :)
5/21/2007 #29
DaemonicKitten
Well yeah, hiding it's just wrong. Pretending nothing happened is wrong too. Yeah, it definitely changes the characters and not necessarily for the better. No. I don't think they posted it. If they did, they would probably be banned. If they posted it on another site, then they could feel free. As I've said before, I don't mind. I write for the fun of it and post to see if anyone else likes it. Yeah I agree. I just can't see Tori or Blake loving anyone else but each other. Actually, I just heard about the second movie today, but as soon as I can, I'm going to buy it and watch it. As for the ending to Silent Hill, I spoke to someone and checked it out and it seems that there's a good chance they were stuck in a different dimension because both the woman and her daughter died at some point or another in the movie. It makes sense, because towards the end, the main character is stabbed in the heart. She is possessed by the evil spirit of the girl who was almost burned to death, and she SEEMED to be healed, but then, if she remained alive, then it doesn't explain the ending. I'm glad you like the fic. I have more I'm writing, I just need a chapter break to post the next chapter, and I should be nearing the next one. Talk to you later. :)
5/21/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tears-For-Fears
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member