Witch's games
Basically any rp you want, Please PM me before joining however, this Forum is private but open to a few new people.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

It was your average day in New Domino City.

Adults were at work. People who didn't have jobs were dueling, and everyone 18 and younger had been set free by the bell signaling the end of the school day.

Leo and Luna, Fraternal twins with bright blue-green hair ere riding home on their Duel Boards. Which were almost as good as actual Duel Runners. They were two of only three in exstance too.

8/4/2012 #1
KreiselBurgermeister

Meanwhile, the Wall broke again, though it had taken less time than usual, it wasn't the time Zalgo had been hoping for, he wanted Revenge against Jaden, but it was probably for the best.

He didn't want to end up like Paradox.

8/4/2012 #2
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Hey Luna, what was that one assignment on, trap cards or Field Spells?" Leo asked slowing down so that he was riding next to her sister.

"Neither, Equip cards. Which you should be a master of with all the ones in your deck." Luna replied.

8/4/2012 #3
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo sighed, Phase Three was better than two or one.

At least in Phase Three he could think correctly.

8/4/2012 #4
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Really? Huh. I guess I really wasn't paying attention in class." Leo laughed.

"The only time you pay attention in class is when there's a duel." Luna rolled her eyes.

8/4/2012 #5
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo used some type of Red Pulse to try and find something that could cause massive damage.

Only certain people could see it though.

8/4/2012 #6
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Certain people like a Signer of the Crimson Dragon and her Twin Brother.

"Did you see that?" Leo asked freaking out.

"Only if you did." Luna said worriedly.

8/4/2012 #7
KreiselBurgermeister

"...Huh, I sense something...but it's been broken." He muttered to himself, he wasn't in Phase four so his voice was normal.

8/4/2012 #8
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Leo, Our Signer Marks!" Luna hissed gripping her now glowing arm, the red glow could be seen through her long sleeve.

Leo hissed and gabbed his own arm, which was glowing just as brightly, but with a different mark. He had the Heart of the Crimson Dragon, Luna had one of the claws. "The Crimson Dragon must be sensing that pulse!"

8/4/2012 #9
KreiselBurgermeister

"...I wonder if I can corrupt them remotely." He attempted that.

8/4/2012 #10
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

This hurt. A lot. It was a really good thing the twins hadn't been driving more then 2 miles an hour on their Duel Boards. Leo actually fell off of his.

Then just like that, Their Signer Marks stopped glowing. And the pain stopped too, but that wasn't a good thing. Something had happened to the Crimson Dragon!

8/4/2012 #11
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo was surprised that worked, things hadn't been going his way lately.

8/4/2012 #12
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

But then again, This time period didn't have Jaden Yuki. That might be part of why things were actually working.

"I be that Pulse thing had something to do with this!" Leo said getting back up and pulling his Duel Disk from his backpack.

Luna nodded in agreement. "We should get Yusei. He'll know what to do! Leo, the Crimson Dragon is hurt. I can feel it, can't you?"

"Not really. But I can tell it's in trouble. We don't have time to find Yusei, he lives in the Satellite! We have to figure this out ourselves." Leo said.

"Leo we can't, are you nuts?" Luna argued. "Whatever that was cut off the Crimson Dragon, it's got to be way more powerful then Devack!" Devack was The Dark signer they had worked together to defeat.

8/4/2012 #13
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo had to find some type of transportation, at phase five he gained control over the Zalgo sludge he bled, rather than his limbs just morphing into spiders when removed from his body so growing wings were out of the question.

8/4/2012 #14
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Where did that pulse come from anyway?" Leo wondered looking up at the sky.

"I don't know." Luna sighed. "But I'm sure we're not the only ones who saw it."

8/4/2012 #15
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo then saw what seemed to be the Card Game Jaden played, but being played on Motor Cycles.

8/4/2012 #16
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Akiza was lucky that she hadn't crashed her Duel Runner when her Signer Mark had flared up, and started hurting like hell, and then just stopped.

Luna and Leo had to be nearby, she better make sure they were okay. If the Crimson Dragon wasn't working, then they were all easy targets.

8/4/2012 #17
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo, in the short span of three minutes, jacked a Duel Runner, Corrupted it, then took off.

8/4/2012 #18
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Akiza was looking for the twins. They couldn't have gotten too far from the Academy.

8/4/2012 #19
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo wasn't that good a driver.

8/4/2012 #20
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Akiza was. Yusei had taught her how to drive. So that Automatically made her street safe.

8/4/2012 #21
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo however was decent at best and borderline bad normally.

8/4/2012 #22
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Somehow, She found him before she found the twins.

8/4/2012 #23
KreiselBurgermeister

Probably because of the small explosion he caused.

8/4/2012 #24
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Akiza went to go check it out.

8/4/2012 #25
KreiselBurgermeister

By then he was gone.

8/4/2012 #26
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"What in the world caused that explosion?" She wondered.

8/4/2012 #27
KreiselBurgermeister

Zalgo was using the pulse every couple minutes to try and locate one of the pieces of that thing.

8/4/2012 #28
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

The twins were trying to figure out where it was coming from.

Akiza was still trying to find them.

8/4/2012 #29
KreiselBurgermeister

Eventually he found out two were in one place.

Probably an easier target.

8/4/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KreiselBurgermeister
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member