The 100th Hunger Games, RP
So this is a Hunger Games RP, I've never done a Hunger Games RP before, but I've done plenty of other ones! *Closed!*
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Fally Is Lazy

(I committed most of my life to only eat whole wheat/grain unless I have no choice, so yeah I feel healthy ._.)

5/17/2011 #61
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(I can't stand Whole wheat bread. Uck!)

5/17/2011 #62
Bowserboy129
Mary: that's the sprit hay just promise me this I need you to protect Maraon everyone already aggred that she would be one of the people to go home
5/17/2011 #63
Bowserboy129
(it was a skinny joke)
5/17/2011 #64
Fally Is Lazy

(Really? White bread taste bad Ilove whole wheat O_O)

5/17/2011 #65
Bowserboy129
(I love white bread subs(mind drifts to the thoughts of a tosted BLT sub))
5/17/2011 #66
Mistress of Time and Echoes

Lupe nodded. "Of course I would. I can't let a kid be killed, well...I can try not to" she said with a shrug.

{BRB}

5/17/2011 . Edited 5/17/2011 #67
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(Heey Twinie, can Tayrn answer Rozalin? Pretty please?)

5/17/2011 #68
Bowserboy129
Mary:(smiles) thanks I knew I could trust you and with our luck if we need to split up if we all make it to the finals the game makers will leave Maraon alone(well she is what the gang is trying to protect)
5/17/2011 #69
Fally Is Lazy

(I was going to like 10 posts ago but the bread talk telling my friend the difference between bi and gay and nvm..)

"M'kay," Taryn said.

5/17/2011 #70
Bowserboy129
(lol)
5/17/2011 #71
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Lanae and I need some help with the bloodbath. Clearly it's falling on our shoulders to do all the killings, and, well Sadico." Rozalin stared to explain. "So I want you to help me kill Marora. That guy Caden that she's aligned with did something very, very bad. And now I think he has to pay. So I wanted to kill Marora the same way his parents were killed in the games, by slitting her neck." She says.

5/17/2011 #72
Fally Is Lazy

"Fine, fine I don't care," Taryn says yawning.

5/17/2011 #73

"Maybe, but It's not only the gamemakers we have to protect her from" Lupe said serious before takign a bite of her potato's.

5/17/2011 #74
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Perfect, now, we can either stay together and create a career alliance, or we could split off after the bloodbath. Your choice." Rozalin says to Taryn.

5/17/2011 #75
Bowserboy129
Mary: I know I'll put you incharge of grabing Maraon at the corpacoina and running as far away as you can don't worry about supplys the rest of us will take care of that
5/17/2011 #76

"Rope is a necessity.. Just so you know. A backpack should work, but alright, Grab Marora and run as if we're being chased by Sadico in heels...Got it" Lupe said with a serious nod.

5/17/2011 #77
Bowserboy129
Mary:no run away like Etna is chaseing you and you're her stylist and no that is not a joke(I'm not kidding eather)
5/17/2011 . Edited 5/17/2011 #78
Fally Is Lazy

"I dunno I don't trust you but I guess an ally would be good. So fine I don't really care." Taryn responded.

5/17/2011 #79
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(That's just scary to think about...)

5/17/2011 #80

"....Yeaahh...basically run as fast as possible...." Lupe said with a shiver. "I can do that" she said with a confident nod. "So we should go alert them..." she said trailing off a bit.

5/17/2011 #81
Bloodbender Mackenzie

Rozalin clapped her hands happily. "Perfect! So I already have some people killing prearranged people. Etna's going to kill her district partner. Logan's going to kill the twins. I'm going to kill Logan....eventually. I'm going to kill Marora in front of Caden, and Lanae called killing Caden. So you can have your pick of anyone else." She said.

5/17/2011 #82
Bowserboy129
Mary: well Maraon is the only one not asleep and caden already knows that we're with him so just tell Maraon the plan I'm sure Caden has told her by now
5/17/2011 #83
Fally Is Lazy

"Seems like you're prepared." Taryn said. "Too prepared," She muttered.

5/17/2011 #84
Bloodbender Mackenzie

Marora was laying in her bed, crying silently. She was terrified of death, but she didn't want anyone to see her. She clutched her squishy tightly.

5/17/2011 #85
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"So is there anyone you want to kill? I mean other than me." Rozalin said putting her hands on her hips.

5/17/2011 #86
Bowserboy129
Logan:(to Etna) oh Etna seeing as we're not with the flowers anymore how about we not kill the people we're assigned to kill that would throw their whole plan off balance
5/17/2011 #87

"Alright then....I'll be back in a bit then" Lupe said as she quickly bit her meat before waling off to find Marora's room.

5/17/2011 #88
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"No, I'm killing Alejandro, it's a pride thing." Etna said. "He'll never see it coming either. But that's what he gets for knocking up the wrong girl's best friend." She said shaking her head.

5/17/2011 #89
Bowserboy129
Logan:no you can kill him just not on the first day how about we tie him up and you can have some fun with him on the first morning
5/17/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Bloodbender Mackenzie Fally Is Lazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member