The 100th Hunger Games, RP
So this is a Hunger Games RP, I've never done a Hunger Games RP before, but I've done plenty of other ones! *Closed!*
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
RiversOtter

Stan nodded, now he truly believed they had a chance.

6/4/2011 #121
Fally Is Lazy

(Zac was here a couple days ago....)

6/4/2011 #122
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(I agree on that point.)

(Here is to make everyone hate pokemon...)

A group of pikachu's came walking towards Obi. "Pika?" The one said innocently at him. Before he could say anything it electrocuted him. Then a Torchick came out. Obi started to run. But the pokemon caught Obi then she him on fire. He would have burned to death if it wasn't for a Piplup which put out the flames only to peck out Obi's eyes.

With Obi now on the ground, gasping for life the original pikachu comes up to him and finishes what he started.

'BANG!' His cannon blares.

6/4/2011 #123
Fally Is Lazy

(O.O No comment)

6/4/2011 #124
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(.....but he really hasn't done anything on here. He maybe come on here for one post saying that Obi was walking around, then nothing.)

Etna smiled at Stan. "We should move away from this spot." She tells him looking back at the pile of blood she was laying in not even a half an hour ago.

She hears the cannon. "6." She says. "Only two till we get out of here." She smiles again.

(Oh come on, what? Not good? xD)

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #125
RiversOtter

(... I am never looking at a pokemon the same way again...)

Stan nodded. He grabbed his nearly soaked shirt and threw it in an unoccupied pocket on his backpack.

"Which way you want to go?" He asked, "Or do you think we should hunt them down?"

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #126
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"I think two deaths in one day will be fine." Etna tells him. "Plus, I'm in no mood to fight again today." She answers quietly.

6/4/2011 #127
RiversOtter

"Is something wrong?" Stan asked, "Other than the fact you can hardly walk."

6/4/2011 #128
Bloodbender Mackenzie

The anthem blares as the capitol seal projects into the sky

District 4: A photo of Vatten flashes

District 7: A photo of Obi flashes.

6/4/2011 #129
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Nothing." Etna tells Stan. "Although I do sort of feel bad for killing Vatten. I found him when I was walking around. He trusted me, then when he turned around I stabbed him in the back. Literally." She sighs. "Am I a bad person?" She asks him as she starts to walk into the trees.

6/4/2011 #130
RiversOtter

Stan looked up in time to see the photo of Obi,

"Hmm... I hadn't seen him once since the games started..." Stan said, mostly to himself. Then he turned to follow Etna,

"Are you a bad person?" He asked, "... No. It's either them, or us." He said this coldly, despite the fact he hadn't killed anyone even when given the chance.

6/4/2011 #131
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Thanks." Etna said, hugging Stan quickly. "Now this is a special occasion. Because I don't give hug. Or let people touch me." She tells him, trying to lighten the mood. "I have my own personal bubble." She smiles.

6/4/2011 #132
RiversOtter

(I gtg... I would like to stay longer, but I am tired... And my eye is randomly hurting now..)(If anyone wants to, go ahead and control Stan)

Stan chuckled,

"I guess it would be then." He said. His mind flitted to the time she asked him if it was okay to share the sleeping bag, but he didn't let this show.

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #133
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(It's alright, I had that last weekend. Nighty-nights!)

Etna smiled. "Lets set up camp, I'm tried." She tells him. She sets out the sleeping bad and lays on top of it, because she's afraid to bleed through the bandages.

6/4/2011 #134
Fally Is Lazy

Alpha came back and cursed/

6/4/2011 #135
Bloodbender Mackenzie

(Sorry, I just got a tun of messages on my yearbook after I answered a question. Pervs, all of them -_-)

Myra sat in her normal spot, slightly falling asleep.

6/4/2011 #136
Fally Is Lazy

"Calm down," Dia said to Alpha.

6/4/2011 #137
Bowserboy129
Logan was walking around not caring that Vatten was dead he thought he was a trator after he left him.(I'm a moron and missed that)
6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #138
Bloodbender Mackenzie

Myra fell asleep on the small table.

6/4/2011 #139
Fally Is Lazy

(Lol they already announced who died)

"OH MY GOD! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THIS JOKE TO END?!" Alpha yelled watching the game in his angry, drunk mode.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Dia said.

6/4/2011 #140
Fally Is Lazy

(Overtime was too short. Anyways hooray Canucks! *insert heart symbol here :P*)

6/4/2011 #141
Bloodbender Mackenzie

Myra woke up and throw a glass at Alpha's head. "Shut you fucking pie hole, some of us are trying to sleep." She yelled angerly from a lack of sleep. And from the fact she was a girl, and girls are allow to get moody sometimes. (If you get that :D)

6/4/2011 #142
Fally Is Lazy

"Shh-we-shu-swut up!" Alpha said as he was drunk.

6/4/2011 #143
Bowserboy129
Wolf: what?
6/4/2011 #144
Fally Is Lazy

(I get that!)

6/4/2011 #145
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Your the one making all the fucking noise!" Myra screamed at Alpha.

"Come on Myra, I'll take you back to your room." Liya says softly to her.

"No, I'm going to sleep right here." Myra says stubbornly.

6/4/2011 #146
Fally Is Lazy

"Calm you're p-p-period....or are yous just PMSing?" Alpha asked

6/4/2011 #147
Bowserboy129
Wolf: ya before you do that can you do the thing you did to me and hail you know the thing that wouldn't let us move an inch
6/4/2011 #148
Fally Is Lazy

Dia walked in again in a white fur dress this time and sat down drinking tea out of a white cup with blue paws painted all over.

6/4/2011 #149
Bloodbender Mackenzie

"Would you like to check?" Myra asks Alpha seductively, hoping that would shut him up. "Because I can give you an all access pass." She said with a sexy smile. 'I think I'm going to puke if I say one more thing like that to someone like him.' She thought.

6/4/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Bloodbender Mackenzie Fally Is Lazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member