Xmen Fanatics
XMEN wannabees unite!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
LoveforLogan
I guess I'll start. What are YOUR mutant abillties? Me? I'm the experiment AFTER Logan! Yep that's right SHEILD started their dumb experimentation again and they engineered my DNA to what they wanted. They isolated the genes in Logan that are his healing and claws (remember they were natural before they were coated in Andamantium)mapping my DNA out creating an Embryo from my Mother and Father implanting a DNA strand custom made shall we say, and viola! You get me. I'm a female who pretty much is like Logan except that I was a success. Yeah, what made Logan fail was they tried to make him a puppet what made me work was that I was made to be addicted to killing. I have the special skeliton and the coated claws. But I have a natural mutation, a mutation they didn't create. I can change my eye color and hair color at will. Yippie! My background....I have ten brothers...my parents died leaving my God father to look after me...I was employed by SHEILD and was paried up with Logan, we were parteners for years...then we got romanticly involved here then were sperated in Havana Cuba. Cool! So what can you guys do that makes you all special for Xavier? Remeber we can't copy each other, gotta be orignal ideas...Mine's been overdone, but no one added the eye color and addiction did they?
12/17/2005 #1
squeekness
Howdy, I'm not really a mutant, I was captured by aliens and forcibly mutated. Through strange circumstances, I ended up at the Xavier mansion and have been happily accepted. I am female, my body bleached out head to toe by the painful mutation process. They grafted wings to my back and new arms and legs, I now have clawed hands and the bent legs of a cat. When I was still human, I had always wished to be able to fly -- it just goes to show that one should be careful what they ask for. I can fly by my wings alone, but that flight has been enhanced by telekinesis so I can lift pretty much anything and make shields to protect my new friends. I can also produce a kind of bio-kinetic energy called Ristle. I am in fact, a living battery, the reason for which I was made. The alien race who created me -- the Dognan -- use us pilots as slaves to run their space ships. I was rescued and put to better use by my new friends and now I am proud to serve with the defenders of mutant kind.
12/17/2005 . Edited 12/18/2005 #2
WolvieFanSpell
I am a woman who knows nothing of her parentage but was raised by Thomas Logan. And she had a crush on james Howlett. She has 15 claws on each hand, a healing factor, telepathy, strength, charm. She is 192 years old, give or take a few years. She is only 5ft 5inches and she has very long black-brown hair, paler skin. Her eyes are a true engima. They do not fit in with her youthful face and body. They are the eyes of a hunter and hunted and bystander. She was involved with logan first and later with remy. Her name is Spell and even though I have known her for 4 years there is much I still have to learn. I love Spell. Me and all my friends have several different X-based personalitys. People call us crazy, i call us wannabes.
12/20/2005 #3
twice the rogue
My mutant ability's uncontrollable telepathy, i enter peoples mind's while ther sleeping and make them relive there wrost memories. Beacause of this i live in suclusion. I call myself Harliquin.
12/23/2005 #4
twice the rogue
My mutant ability's uncontrollable telepathy, i enter peoples mind's while ther sleeping and make them relive there wrost memories. Beacause of this i live in suclusion. I call myself Harliquin.
12/23/2005 #5
twice the rogue
12/23/2005 #6
Doodlebug101
im a mutant with the same ability as Scarlet Witch and the most powerful mutant to walk the face of earth
12/25/2005 #7
Truest Tears
I have the ability to turn into a half-fish. My body scalles over, and turns different shades of greenish bluish with highlights of gold. I am known only as Pisces. I am almost indestructible, as the scalles were genetically altered by a Sinister experiment that I experienced one day...You could say I am in the same boat as LeBeau. My eyes are naturally gray, but when I shift shape they turn yellowish with green highlights. My fingernails also get longer and sharper and turn black. I can make my nails go that way without having to turn into a half-fish, so sometimes I dress up as a goth and keep my nails that way as protection. People just think I am eccentric to grow and sharpen my nails that way, and do not think that I am a mutant. Being in the fish state means that I can breathe underwater. -Truest Tears- (Pisces)
1/4/2006 #8
CallistoLensherr2319
My Powers? I Control The Earths Ozon Layer. Im Telepathic And Telekinetic, More powerful than Pheonix And Professor X Combined. I also Cause Split Personalities.I Am 6'2 And Have Long Blonds Hair Kinda like angels. Mystique and Magneto are my parents so Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, And Polaris over protect me. I am 17 And Am currently living in Sacagori, A cool city in Genosha. My Mutant Name Is MS.Demeanor And My twin Brothers is Demeanor. We have the same power except he uses them for good me for bad.
1/5/2006 . Edited 1/8/2006 #9
Mystic Vixen
Hi y'all. I'm a mutant, whose abilities consist of telepathy(more powerfull than Xavier. He got into a mental battle with a mutant who could take and give your power away and she killed him and took his power. I fought her for his power and won so she gave it to me. I was origanally a telepath and a skilled one but not as good as Xavier until this happened. ) telekinetic, the ability to shoot lasers from my fingers on my right hand. Those powers(with the exception of Xavier's powers being added to my own) I have had ever since I was twelve and now I have one more power to add to my list. A healing factor. I was stabbed in the heart, shot three times in the gut and dying when Logan told Jean and Beast that i needed a heart transplant and he would be willing to give me his whole heart and he'd take my wounded one since his body would heal it. We did the surgery and a few moments after the surgery, my gun shot wounds were gone. I now had a healing factor that will not only heal me. I aslo have a scar on the left side of my face that changes color w/ me emotions. red=angry light blue=happy dark blue=sad and green=worried My History: My name is x-men name is Black Fox and I am the daughter of Wolverine and Silver Fox(dead). I have his attitude, can kick some pretty mean butt and you don't want to get in my way when I'm mad! I was married until he died becuase of me on a mission. We four children together, Jasmine, Andi and Mian(who are twins)and our youngest and only son, Michael. Jasmine was taken from us when she was young but has chosen to stay with Apocalypse for reasons I still do not understand. My worst fear is that I will lose control of my powers, or someone/thing will try to control me and I won't be able to stop it before it hurts everyone I love. This has happened once before and I will not allow it to happen ever again! Okay that may be too much but I didn't know how to cut somethings out and to get it any shorter. There is actually a lot more i could tell about myself but maybe another time. I'll let you guys know this much first.
1/8/2006 . Edited 1/8/2006 #10
CallistoLensherr2319
my entry about Ms.Demeanor will now become a story called Broken Heart, Shattered Tears
1/8/2006 #11
Angelique Sauvegarde
Well, my original character is not an avatar of myself per se, but she is original, and figures into all the Temporal Comedy stories. She is short, athletic, secretive, and temperamental. And her ability to observe and manipulate the flow of time can get her into trouble, even when she uses it for good.
1/30/2006 #12
choco aardvark
My name is Anita. I am a Mutant! :D Look at this extra rib! *poke poke*
2/1/2006 #13
madamwolf
Well my power is flight. But not the telepathy kind. I have large golden brown wings coming out of my back that are very light in color. They can't be folded in enough to the point where I can hide them but i do have a image inducer that fixes that problem. My eyes can see far and they can also withstand high winds, they are a deep golden color (like a hawks). My lungs can handle high altitudes, exactly what the height is I have yet to find out. I have hallow bones that make my weight very light, and I have nearly no body fat it's all muscle. And last but not least when I scream it sounds just like a hawk and I'm sure if I did it loud enough i could damage ear drums. And my code name is Hawkeye. I think it's fairly obvious that I'm female. I arrived at the institute right after my seventeenth birthday, I was found with a few other renagade mutants in New York, although I wasn't born in NY I was born in New Jersey and eventually traveled up there after I ran away. (I know my idea isn't very original, but I know for a fact that their are more then one winged mutants and I added the screaming thing)
2/16/2006 . Edited 2/16/2006 #14
Kisha-Ra
Hail all, I am known as Nyx. I am a child created by Sinister from the DNA of black Tom and an unknown mutant. my powers are to use force bolts like my sort of father and to animate stautes as a form of golem. My hair is black, my skin is very pale, my eyes are golden as the eyes of a beast. unfortunatly I cannot bear the touch of iron, I burn very easily, and I talk like a prat.
3/4/2006 #15
Swamp Rat's Chere
um, uh, like hi? ah'm Sunni, or S***, or whatever, ah really don't member now, but according ta dis hand out ah'm a telepathic imitator who imatates the thoughts, and physical qualities of any person, mutant or human, ah dunno if dis is true cause ah don't member who ah really am, ah have a history, maybe, oh, Wait, ah'm a Summers, YAY, oh, wait, NO ah'm related ta Scott....ah can't date him, ah'm also in an X-Men Evolution story, How many students can live at the Xavier Institute is da like title, check me out !! S*** McCormick-Summers
3/10/2006 #16
Swamp Rat's Chere
um, uh, like hi? ah'm Sunni, or S***, or whatever, ah really don't member now, but according ta dis hand out ah'm a telepathic imitator who imatates the thoughts, and physical qualities of any person, mutant or human, ah dunno if dis is true cause ah don't member who ah really am, ah have a history, maybe, oh, Wait, ah'm a Summers, YAY, oh, wait, NO ah'm related ta Scott....ah can't date him, ah'm also in an X-Men Evolution story, How many students can live at the Xavier Institute is da like title, check me out !! S*** McCormick-Summers
3/10/2006 #17
ButterflyRogue
Well,I haven't thought of a good codename yet, so for now I'm Serena and I can control the four main elements - earth, water, fire and air. I also sometimes have visions of the future, but I can't control my powers. I have long curly redish hair and green eyes and I live a lonley life because I'm afraid I'll hurt someone with my raging powers.
5/18/2006 #18
digigirl02
Well, my primeary mutant power is healing, I also have the ablility to communicate with animals. My code name is Nite N Gail.
5/31/2006 #19
Tesseractress
I create alternate universes, portals, vortexes, blackholes, wormholes, you know your basic ripping the fabric of reality recipes. I merge worlds of the surreal/dream world with this so called "real world" and create illusions and am very intouch with all things so called "paranormal" you know like an empath but not.
6/3/2006 #20
Rethtales
Hey all, I'm Riot. Not really a mutant; I'm actually from another reality where my kind are fairly normal. Anyway, I can create and control fire and am something like a werewolf, but the healing drugs I'm addicted to have made controlling my abilities much harder than it used to be. I'm also on a handful of medications to control the paranoid psychosis caused by those same healing drugs. I know who the X-Men are because I had a roommate who was really into the comics, but that was over a century ago, so I don't remember much. Yeah, I'm immortal - quit bugging me, okay?
6/22/2006 #21
sakuuya
My mutant ability? I cause people to loiter. I am the lurker. f33r me. :P
7/19/2006 #22
darkfaer
I am call Darkfaer. I am young black woman. Who parent are very rich.My father is power high pay defensive Lawyer. My mother is highly success heart surgery. On my sixteen birthday I found out I was mutant. My hair and eyes turn purple. On my back I develop two large blue purple and yellow butterfly wings. I could control people or aminal emotion and their bodies. I can fly. I also can heal myself or others. My parents love but they were scare. So they took me to Xarier's school for the gift.
8/16/2006 #23
Itamiyumi
I have the ability to controll souls. I can steal them, but I hate to. Ican create my own souls and place them into figurines and they come alive with the personality that I put in the soul. I also have weird glowing blue eyes. The puils are the same color, so someone would have to look closely to see them. Because I could "create" friends, I'm not social at all,I can also communicate with the dead, so I tend to have nighmares, which causes me to fear sleep. I live om my own, doing research on mutants of past civilizations, so I don't have a code name. While I have problems believeing that humanity will accept muntants, I will never join Magneo because he is too extreme in his actions.
9/8/2006 #24
Ladyofthebookworms
I am Gryphon. I have cat ears, a long, striped tail and brown wings. My powers include hyper senses, the ability to control anything inorganic (including, but not limited to, metal, glass, plastic, etc.) and the ability to shape-shift into any type/breed of griffen. (they are real) And retractable claws. And my tail has feathers that come out in flight for my rudder. And green cat eyes. I was as normal as you can get before I 'mutated', me and my family (birth parents, two brothers and a sister) live in California, but I have started to prowl after dark, being a vigilante. And keeping my hyperactive, reptilian brother under control.
12/2/2006 . Edited 12/2/2006 #25
RogueArrow
Name:Sarah Elizabeth LeBeau Age:15 (Same age as best friend Jubile) Hair:Arburn with red streaks dat you can only see if the light hits 'em right. Eyes:Brown/Black with red on them. Powers:Can create eletrictity from hands. The eletrictity is red. I can use it to chrage dice. It has two effects on the dice. If I chrage it enough it will explode on conact and shoot the target with eletrictity. If I chrage it with engry (less then it takes with making it shoot eletrictity at targets) it will explode and cover my enemy in a red cloud thats like a dust cloud, but red. Also can transform into animals and working on transforming into Dinos. Not sure yet if I can transform into mythical creatures. Because of my animorph powers I have hightened senses. Inculding, smelling, eye sight, hearing and others. Tradmarks:Always has black trench coat. Also has brown trench coat and a red trench coat, but wears the black trench coat more. Always has bo staff and plenty of dice with me. Likes to play poker like big brother. Loves to play pranks with Jubes and Bobby. Isn't as shopping crazy as Jubes. Would rather be doing what a LeBeau does best then shopping. But will shop with Jubes. Can chrage cards like big brother, but not as easylie as dice. Related to:Remy Lebeau aka Gambit. How I'm related:I'm Remy's little sister. Favorite X-men:Remy is number one, and Wolvie is number two (Like best friend Jubes, but vice versa). Favorite X-women:Rogue and Stormy. Codename:Foxtail, or Tails as my friends call me. I chose FoxTail, because like a fox I never let you see me, unless I want you to see me.
12/13/2006 #26
silverphyrbyrd
My name is Leissa Tarliss, they call me Opaque. I can manipulate people's senses by changing the signals transferred from the nerves to the brain - what they feel, hear, see, smell, taste and touch, I can change. I have spent most of my life - I'm 18, and English - trying to hide, blacking out the crowds while I get away. For normal hiding I have my coat - big and black, you won't catch ME in skin-tight spandex - but I was still found by Betsy Braddock and sent to America. She said I had tremendous potential if I only learned to use my powers right. I suppose she's right - I could make someone feel incredible pain if I wanted, but I don't - normally I just want to get away. It doesn't work on myself, or I'd warm myself up. I'm always cold. So cold. Height: 5'3" Weight: 7 1/2 stone Hair: Black, bobbed Eyes: Grey
12/18/2006 #27
Rikku the bluefirevixon
I have a question for anyone who may come across this post. A friend of mine is looking for a place to read X-Men comics for free, preferably someplace online where she might be able to download them. Does anyone know of a good place to do so?
3/19/2007 #28
Kisha-Ra
Can't think of any. Marvel wouldn't sell very many comics if they let people read them online now would they?
3/19/2007 #29
madamwolf
well there is one site called www.uncannyx-men.net it gives detailed summaries (somtimes depending on who wrote it) about crap load of the issues. But if there was a place where I could download the comics I would have found it by now.
3/20/2007 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: CallistoLensherr2319
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member